Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Muslim chykk won't give up the puss?????

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, now anyone that knows me, understands my strict hatred for the Nexting process that runs rampant throughout this board. For one, I believe its a huge insecurity, and guys need to get over it... All it shows is cowardice and your insignificant growth, and it illuminates the fact that certain numnutts are unable to handle fukkyn rejection..

Then again that's just my fukkyn humble opinion.:rolleyes:

I say that, respectfully that is, because this Iranian chykk (Drop dead gorgeous...with a nice butt and tatas) won't give up the ass..

She keeps saying she won't do it because it would make her a
Sher-moo-ta....??? I don't know, ask Demon what it fukkyn means.... He's the one that subsrcibes to all the Arabic journals...But, I guess it means a prostitute in Arabic... She claims she won't get involved in any of that (sex) because it degrades her, and it's against her religion..

Okay.. But here is the fukkyn flip side... Everytime we make out... She grabs my koch... I know she's wet cos she lets me finger her... So what the phuck...

Not to mention that the byatchh was on EX the first time I met her... She uses profanity...although not as much as I do??

So to make a long story short... I guess I was wrong..There are certain extreme cases where you have to next some chykk...

Hey I am sure as hell not going to marry her ass?? So fukk her!!

Then again that's just me...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Alexxx_Wilder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel what your saying. I am dating this girl who is a virgin. But we makeout and I finger her and she is so fvckin wet it's crazy.

She gave me head and other sh!t. She just told me she is scared of being a virgin.

Back in the day I would have Next her. I plan on waiting maybe a month and then start pushing the sex thing and bringing up safe sex facts and sh!t.

I think Edge you can end up fvcking this girl. But some girls make guys wait.

If you just hang in there and gain her trust I think you can fvck.

In the mean time I am fvcking with other chicks so I won't push her to have sex now and I can still relase my nut :D .

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys for real? I mean you get the finger in and can't get anything else in there?
Come on, you have got to get her on the edge of orgasm and stop. Keep doing this until she begs for it. You should be making her so hot that she loses control.
Iranian chicks are not the easiest but if you get a finger in then...
Am I missing something?

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tease that biatch!

Come on, you have got to get her on the edge of orgasm and stop. Keep doing this until she begs for it. You should be making her so hot that she loses control.
Wise words from trevjr!

I dated a Jewish virgin who gave me the same load of crap. I was totally cool about it and was like, hey no sweat. Sex isn't everything! ;) The first night we hung out sounds alot like your experience, Edge. we had the tongue down session and I slipped the finger in. Right when I felt she was going to reach her Big "O". I pulled my hand out and looked at my watch and said "oh SH!T. I really have to run! I have several reports due for work tomorrow and my boss is gonna kill me!" She was all flustered and got upset that I had to leave but complied. The next time we saw each other it was more of the same, except when we got to the finger part I stopped and said "Whoa, I think we are moving too fast" and withdrew my hand again. Then I started teasing her with kisses. She would try to give me the tongue and I would give her back sparingly with light kisses, letting it build slowly. She was getting turned on big time and grabbed my hand and shoved it up her skirt! I kept teasing her for hours until she finally cracked. Funny part is that the whole build up was more fun than the sex. Virgins are over-rated, man. Looking back, I spent a lot of time and energy on this chick and don't blame you if you NEXT this one. Just try the tease technique more..and let us know how it goes!

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Logic
Looking back, I spent a lot of time and energy on this chick and don't blame you if you next.....
Yeah.. I know but I just can't help feeling that by nexting her, I give up what could potentially be some good puss..
She's prime grade A beef ... phuckwise that is..:rolleyes:

I think my fear is,...that I am realizing my inability to handle rejection like I thought I could..

I mean I have been slapped before, been told to go to hell, and been shot down many times...in memorable and public fashion to be exact....

However, I have never been almost home and been told 'NO!!!'

What the fukk-ever!!!

The Edge ' Some have it and some don't '

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually we only Next the girls that have "Nexted" us already. Its not about insecurity its about not wasting time on girls with low interest. It also helps prevent newbs from focusing on one girl thinking that eventually she will crack.

What you're talking about here is a different situation entirely.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not NEXT this girl. You have got your finger in so you are almost there. Do the teasing technique and get her hot.
If she wants to stay a virgin tell her that you can do anal. This is a girl who takes 'x', curses and probably drinks, lets a guy stick his finger in, but her religion won't let her screw? Send her to a priest, that should take care of it.

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevjr
This is a girl who takes 'x', curses and probably drinks, lets a guy stick his finger in, but her religion won't let her screw?
She is hiding behind her 'religion'. If she was so into religion she wouldn't have done any of the aforementioned activities.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlyGuy
Usually we only Next the girls that have "Nexted" us already. Its not about insecurity its about not wasting time on girls with low interest. It also helps prevent newbs from focusing on one girl thinking that eventually she will crack.

What you're talking about here is a different situation entirely.
The why fukkyn do it in the first place?? Why next a chykk if she's already nexted you... Nexting is a dumb move that was created by some numnut to help save face...

Here's the deal.. Some chykks are going to kick your ass to the curve wether you're the perfect male specimin or not..

Like I said...Nexting is a bullshytt way of hiding your insecurity...inability to handle rejection...

'Well, I better dump her before she dumps me.....'

What a load of fukkyn crap....:rolleyes:

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, tease her;) It looks like you're close so I wouldn't give up just yet, get her all worked up and with any small bit of luck she'll get so hot she'll lose control;p Not that hard really.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is a suicide bomber and saving herself for mohammand atta in heaven
LMAO...
hey why don't u check out DYD method of building anticipation... next time two steps ahead, one step back...
if u go upto caressing her then stop n watch cartoons... totally ignore her...
if u go upto fingering her then stop n watch cartoons... ignoring again...
if u remember how exactly it felt when someone ignore u for something/someone... it felt really bad... even bad than rejection.

don't next her, she might be looking for weird as$ excuse to fu(k who knows... even god doens't know chicks brain...

WhoAmI

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG you guys did all that and you didn't smash,well if you want to bang her, just go to a bar and get a few drinks,and BANG. She already does X so I'm sure she can pop a few shots of Tequila.

I've never gone that way before (getting girls drunk on purpose just to fukk) but I KNOW girls are easier this way, not to mention I've heard countless stories from people I know about getting laid after getting drunk, or hearing girls I know try to save face by saying "I dunno why I did it, I was drunk bla bla bla"

I've never gotten drunk before BTW but if it's anything like gettin' high, I can't wait 'till I turn 21.

She-moo-ta means Biitch

[A]rtful[DJ]

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Edge.. I am not too sure about your situation but I had a muslim GF once.

It is true that sex before marriage is a sin in muslim religion. All the time I was like yadi yadi, blah blah who gives a rats azz about stupid words some stoned dude spoke thousands hundreads of years ago. But to my suprise muslim ppl are quite strict about their religion.

Allthough I did get tat azz on a regular basis, she made such a big deal out of it everytime. And one day the guilt of commiting such a sin was too much of a burdeon for her to hold. So despite a strong one year relationship and the love she had for me she left me to once more become a good gal. Allah's child so to speak, god she even prays 4 or so times a day now.

I guess some things never change, a true good gal will one day go back to being a good gal again.

Thanx to her now I avoid good girls like a plague no matter how hot they may be.

Well I did have a nasty time corrupting tat goodness in her for a one whole year ;). You see you cannot reson with muslim folks, they choose to see nothing else besides their holy book, they are really fanatic about their religion. So how did I do it? Not by trying to reson with her but by encouraging her emotions to override her religious logics and resoning.

I am not sure how usefull all of this is to you.. good luck

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Muslim chykk won't give up the puss?????

However, from what I know, if a chykk grabs your kokk, and she lets you finger her.....and she's wet.....she's gonna fukk you..

All you need is patience and timing....And a little coercing..

This chykk is too much.... She leaves dirty messages for me, and has flashed me on several occasions in fukkyn public.. So why not give up the fukkyn puss to Edge....?? What the hell is she fukkyn savin' that shytt for...:rolleyes:?

Last edited by a moderator:

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring the competition and fear of loosing you in!!

Hello Buddy!!
Bring the competition in.
Indirectly give her wibes that you are not getting what you need from her and you are "drifting" to other woman ( some imaginary).

Who is alluring to you by giving you signals that she "may" be giving you what you richly deserve.

And she is loosing you gradually to other women.

You are not available to date her, to go out with her, you are always busy.

But not letting her know about it. You are just hiding "Something".

Think about this idea and plan your moves and see what it gives you.

Yours

Tuffy!!

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not Muslim, but I come from a country where they are the majority, and even we don't share the same religion, many cultural elements remain the same between Christians and Muslims in Arab countries (even though Iran is not considered an Arab country, they share the same culture, and I can make an attempt at talking about your issue).

I think you should next that girl, and don't think twice about it.

You want this girl for one of the following reasons: pure and simple sex, or an LTR.

Now let's say you just want to screw the girl... First of all, I don't think that's a cool thing to do since it's against her moral values and religion, and you're basically forcing her to do something she doesn't want to do, and that she WILL regret for the rest of her life later on, not to mention what her family will do to you if they find out, and they WILL.

Now she just wants to stay a virgin until marriage. I say respect that, and move on. Why didn't I say "stay with her until marriage"? Because you SHOULD NOT, even if it does get very serious between you and her, and you fall deeply in love. The sad thing is that her family will never accept a non-muslim man marrying her daughter unless he converts, and I don't think you want to do something like that.

Girls from my culture are usually very attached to their families, and you can't place her in a situation where she has to choose between her family and you, because she will almost always choose her family.

Get over her, and move on.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks from muslim countries are so hot.. too bad most of them wont go out with non-muslim guys or will they? does anyone have any tips?

engetsu u lebanese? since you're in montreal what's the best place to pick up lebanese chicks? i see 'em all the time, i know a couple too... but the last time i was pimping a lebanese chick, i got introduced to the bf... i spend too much time in the mcgill library it aint even funny and have no time to get my game on....

actually where do i pick up persian chicks as well? i know a couple of them, but they're all taken....
about persian chicks. i heard from a buddy of mine, who dated one a while back, that they're really hard to convince to get in the sack, but once you do get them it's all worth it. supposedly the best lay you'll ever have....

this semester was all about studying, but next semester i will have to get my game on......

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott x 2
She-moo-ta means Biitch
It's "shahr-moo-tah" and it means whòre in Arabic.

Also, I just noticed that Edge's chick is Iranian, and over there they speak Persian... And the word "shahr-moo-tah" doesn't exist in that language.

showtime17: Don't know about picking up Lebanese chicks man... At my school there's plenty, and I know tons from when I was growing up, but I don't know where someone who doesn't already have contacts in the community would be able to just pick them up... You could try Arabic restaurants or clubs.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in an area in England which is polluted with Muslims/Indians and i can tell you that Muslim girls do not give up the puss at all. Most of them have been brought up like that.

Thing is you find your large share of Indian girls who are up for it but Muslim girls are totally different. This is what ive been told.

I didnt even know this at all before i got told by some Indian boy i chatted to, that Indian and Muslim girls are quite different. I didnt even know they were different, as all ive come contact with before was brown girls who wern't very shy at all! But ive know figured, that they must have been all Indian girls.

Any Indians or Muslims know if what ive been told is true?

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah,they don't **** unless they're married and they have to date with male chaperones at first.