Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music videos to learn dance moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good music vids that have some dance moves that are nice but not too hard to imitate?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that "Peaches and Cream" has some good dance moves in it...I forgot who it's by.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Your probably better off actually getting a hiphop dance tape that teaches you moves instead of trying to emulate dancing from a video. But hey, it cant hurt right.

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just learning how to dance, you're better off learning basic steps that one stupid cliched music video dance. Just watch how other people dance, and try to imitate it...it's all about finding the beat, and being comfortable.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of those 'cliche' dance videos, oir those instructional dance vids avail on K@zaa? What do i search for?

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to learn to dance, I am sure your local community college, or come local group offers lessons.

Take my advice, you want to learn salsa, and ballroom dancing, and THEN you can integrate your own style and modern moves WITH IT. This is a powerful combination and you will be among the best dancers anywhere you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.