Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music to listen to after a breakup.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found happy, upbeat music that automatically makes you feel good is the best. This is probably a song for younger guys, but my all-time favourite is

Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ESdn0MuJWQ

The whole song is basically about how happy he is being single, the lyrics just make me smile. haha

Another one is New Girl - Newboyz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK_bMTDzOLk

There's more I'm sure. Share any ones you have. :)

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
20 years ago I listened to Jim Croce's "Operator" for days on end after my gf of 4 years and I broke up. Don't do that!

Would recommend anything that goes well with working out, personally. In the past ive turned to alcohol and its awful. Focusing that energy on exercise is so much more productive ive found.

If you are asking because you just had a breakup, good luck to you and hope it passes soon.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep just work out like a mad man... It gets your mind off it and gets you prepared to catch the next prey

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
20 years ago I listened to Jim Croce's "Operator" for days on end after my gf of 4 years and I broke up. Don't do that!

Would recommend anything that goes well with working out, personally. In the past ive turned to alcohol and its awful. Focusing that energy on exercise is so much more productive ive found.

If you are asking because you just had a breakup, good luck to you and hope it passes soon.

Yeah i started NC yesterday. :)

Music helps a LOT. I totally forgot about it haha.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you are looking to reflect and perhaps cry in your privacy. I'd recommend good old Phil Collins' "Everyday" and "Do You Remember?"