Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music tip

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

My first tips post, so let's hope you like it.

Some Tips posts refer to music to psych you up for DJing activities. I love those posts, since I try to use music to manage my state.

Most music tips refer either to rap, R&B and other great hip hop stuff. But if like me you still miss some hard rock/heavy-metal stuff to complete your repertoire, read on.

The band Manowar is a fantastic heavy-metal band, with lyrics that really appeal to even the most feminine of guys (...well, maybe I'm exagerating).

Check the lyrics for this song :

Title: Kingdom Come
Album: Kings of Metal

See the white light
The light within
Be your own disciple
Fan the sparks of will
For all of us waiting
Our kingdom will come
Rays of power shining
Rays of magic fall
On the golden voice that speaks within us all
For all of us waiting
Your kingdom will come
Kingdom Come

Feel the white light
The light within
Yea it burns a fire that drives a man to win
For all of us waiting
Your kingdom will come

Kingdom Come

Words of power
Calling to us all
Holding us together while other kingdoms fall
No longer waiting
Our kingdom has come

Kingdom Come

Kingdom coming
Another kingdom falls
The rightful are waiting
But all are not rightful
Wait and receive the weight of the fall

Kingdom Come

Get the idea ???

Other tracks from Manowar and the same album as above would be :

"Heart of steel"
"Hail and kill"
"Kings of Metal"

Their attitude is just unbelievable ! I have seen them Live and there is no greater display of being Alpha !

(I am not saying to play this while chatting up a girl !!! This would belong to the "Get a Boost" or "Get into the right attitude" sections of the Bilble)

(I am also not saying that we should all start listening to heavy-metal... this is just a suggestion for those out there with a very wide scope in music tastes)

ENJOY THE STATE !
Sol2k

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good example of a wannabe metal band, that tries too hard. Sure they play metal music, but look at their lyrics. It's just rediculous.

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to kick up a big discussion, but...

Manowar was born in the end of 1980 in Auburn, New York. They have been around for ages (22 years) and have had huge success in both US and Europe.

Check out their websiste:
www.manowar.com

I can see how you would get the impression that they are trying too hard from the lyrics I have posted.
They are really very intense and completely believe in the lifestyle they have chosen. The image they create around them is sorta like the Highlander mythology, medieval times, etc...

Have a look at the lyrics of "Pleasure Slave" ! A bit too much, but sure to put a smile on your face.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nice to know you are here making a contribution early on but the idea of comparisions between Don Juan characteristics and catchy commercialized choruses have been done to death. Seriously, everyone makes each rocker look like they are portraying the way we want to live. EVERY ROCKSTAR AND GOODLOOKING CELEBRITY IS MADE OUT TO BE GOOD BY THE MEDIA. Everyone wants to make a comparision to some lyric or media friendly real-life counterpart. What you fail to realise is that you can become better than this person if you stopped idolizing them, or trying to make them out for more than they are worth.

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
The gods made heavy metal and they saw that is was good
They said to play it louder than HELL
We promised that we would
When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss my ass if you don't like me I dont care
I got my wheels
I got my friends
Were on the road again
Were all crazy
Gonna ride until we die

Time to Burn
You losers better learn
no one controls our god damn lives
we do just what we feel
riding horses made of steel
were here to burn up the night:cool:

sol2k

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, just a suggestion. Listening to some of their songs always put me in a peak state ever since the first time i listened to their stuff, about 10 years ago.
Just thought I would share !

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
Ive got one word to sum this post up...

Ridiculous.

So your tip is that music can change mood and emotion.

WOW Thx mate.

I will be sure to keep in mind of that whenever put on a record.

To sum it up, that was pretty much your ridiculous tip.

And for all the AFC's their response was wow great tip cuz they cant see how foolish that tip is.

Looking at a band with "Alpha male" lyrics won't make u a better It's just a temporary mood altering mode that it places you in. It can only help u realize that you need to change.

Nevertheless, this thing you call a "tip" is just beyond ridiculousness.

You simply read some stupid article on here about the alpha male and then saw some homo metal band who aren't even real metal and said hmmm i think these guys are like SOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOooooo ALPHA MALE!!
I've got a great tip for sosuave!!!

When really you don't. Think more about what you post before you post them and more about what you are doing.

Thank you.

Reaction score
I don't really like Man-O-War. And the lyrics are too dark for me to relate it to anything DJ...Don't get me wrong, I love Type-O-Negative, Metallica, Megadeth, etc. Just not something I'd listen to before a date, and DEFINITELY nothing I'd take for DJ points...

And, I DON'T believe that song is about any one man becoming some sort of winner or "DJ"....if you read it closely, the band seems to be mocking the whole "Kingdom of Christ" idea...

The rightful are waiting/
But all are not rightful/
Wait and receive the weight of the fall-

just my intrepretation. Personally I listen to Dance before a date.

some of my fav. pre-date tracks:
Iio-at the end
Alice Deejay-Want you back
Ian van Dahl-Over you
Eiffel 65-too much of heaven

Most guys I think would ridicule those (specially in the States) but for me it helps enhance the mood. But of course DJing comes from within.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the whole point of music is to get YOU in the right mood for whatever you are going to do. therefore the music for everyone will be different.

GREAT TIP as it shows that everything you do in your life can be positive to improving yourself, even the musiv you listen to. Although it is probably somehting many of us have already realised. Nice for you to be putting something back into the community though.