Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Music that makes that special night go just right.

Albion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Picking music to be played in the background on that special night can be a major chore. You need something soft and romantic, but not overwelming. Over the years I have put together a list of songs which are just perfect. Note, these are for that first time she comes over to your pad for whatever, they're not to be played in the car on a first date.

I don't know why most of the best love/romantic music came out of the 70's. There are some Whitney songs and the like out of the 80's and 90's and bands like N'sync but none of it compares at all to the 70's.

So here we go...

- Stevie Wonder "I believe"
- James Taylor "You've got a Friend"
- Joe ****er "You are so Beautiful"
- Commodores "Easy"
- Christopher Cross "Sailing"
- Barry Manilow "Mandy"
- Dan Hill "Sometimes when we Touch"
- Otis Redding "Dreams to Remember"
- Neil Diamond "Hello Again"
- Van Morrison "Into the Mystic"
- Peter Gabriel "In Your Eyes"
- Joe ****er & Jennifer Warnes "Up where we Belong"
- Elton John "Can you Feel the Love Tonight"

This last song has to be my favorite but it should be used only when that special girl has been special for a while. A new woman may thing it's a bit to much.

- Jack Black "Let's get it On"

Some may not agree but I have always had luck with this CD in the order I gave it. You may want to add or remove songs depending on the girl. Obviously if your womans name is Amanda the song "Mandy" will go over, but she may think the album was made for another girl if not.

Let me know what songs you like to play. I am always open to suggestions.

Good luck

-al

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should definietly consider the song "LADY" by the Little River Band. And the best thing to do is take her hand and make her slow dance with you in the living room to this one.

And YES the best music came out of the 70's, and not just romantic songs.

karmavsDogma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'm glad someone else started this thread, because this is the part where I have spent a lot of time researching (i.e. listening to music). Now, maybe this just comes from my club kid days, but I think having some obscure tracks to lay down will help out in this area. If nothing else, it shows you have a wider range of taste in music than other guys. Here's a few that always make my list:

The Orb - Time to Make You Mine (very sexy vocals, nice groove, sultry and hot)

Garbage - Number One Crush (Shirley Manson just drips sex from her voice in this one)

Ween - Freedom of '76 (light, bouncy, but soft and danceable)

Al Green - Let's Stay Together (kind of predictable, but less so than, say, Marving Gaye's "Let's Get It On", and still makes the point)

Madonna - Erotica (self-explanatory)

Rufus feat. Chaka Khan - Sweet Thing (Mary J. Blige covered this one, and either version works, but I'm a bit of a music junkie and prefer the original)

These are just a few examples of great tunes to get her in the mood. I'm sorry to say that you're not going to get there with Ministry's "Jesus Built My Hotrod" (and if you do, she's definitely a keeper
).

------------------
"Workers of the world, get off my couch." ~Andy French

TACH

Don Juan
Reaction score
These may work for the older/mature people(and I don't mean that like it most likely sounds) but what about teenagers? I don't really think listening to Stevie Wonder or Neil Diamond is going to appeal to many teen chicks, do you? So what would be some good mood music for a younger age? Thanks.

------------------
Every passing minute, is another chance to turn it all around.

afterbuzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
D'angelo is for the younger girls, whipper snapper. also maxwell, ginuwine, montel jordan. anyway, you're not just sitting around listening to it, its in the background aiding your seduction.

afterbuzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
more suggestions:

Al Green "simply beautiful"
Portishead "Glory Box"
PM Dawn "Die without you"
Jodeci "Feenin"
also..
BOB MARLEY