musclyjerk is more of a salesman...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I will admit musclyjerk adds to this forum...
I personally do not value his opinion because I do not believe he is here for sincere reasons. He is simply trying to capitalize on young guys who need to work on their charm and want to get "big quick".

musclyjerk's signature bothers me...

First of all it links to http://www.musclyjerk.com
Scroll to the bottom... Only $37!!!

Its phrased and worded like a cheesy get rich quick infomercials you'd see on at 4 AM.
"I'm BIG; You're Small.. But Don't Cry
to Mommy 'Cos Now You Can Pack On
Massive Muscle Fast and Begin to
Attract the Hottest Women Around!"
..In Only 12 Weeks!"​
And then it shows testimonials which I don't believe are real after watching the 2nd link on his signature...

"Tanya Dancing for Me"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqJ6W7MvKZQ
"Hot Sexy Girl Tanya Dances on Webcam for My Number!"
It is too well scripted...
She is CLEARLY being paid or doing this as a favor for musclyjerk.
Why? Because she blinks and looks to the left after she says "This is for you musclyjerk."
Even at the end "So come on (blinks again) you musclyjerk."
Not to mention her tone of voice and body language do not suggest she is flirting or trying to earn musclyjerk's number...

I'm not suggesting he be ban. My point is he is clearly here to sell his books...

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He IS a salesman, but he offers his opinion in discussions and actually participates in the community.

You can't blame the guy for advertising. Its not like hes going to every thread and saying, " All of your problems are solved in my BOOK!"

I personally like his insight and I value his opinions. He appears to have the experience to back it all up.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I value musclyjerk jerk's opinion's and advice he is definently trying to sell is stuff....and where better to do it? Here is a perfect place for him to advertise, but the guy does not flame or post useless thing's he gives what I think to be reinforcing advice.

Whatsup with all the so suave drama?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
He IS a salesman, but he offers his opinion in discussions and actually participates in the community.
Yeah I know...
Allow me to quote my self...
"First of all I will admit musclyjerk adds to this forum..."

He is here to sell his books and he isn't sincere...
If he was, his book would be cheaper and he would hire better actors who speak from the heart, not a script... He would set up more of like an interview... And not quotes that imply what his book is all about, "big muscles"...
I forgot to mention there is a second video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_8Caumh7do

So Fallen33 how many copies of his book did you buy?
I'd imagine his target audience is 17 to 19 year olds. :yawn:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I don't trust guys like that and I hate spamming on a free bulletin board.

Personally I think if anyone wants to make sales pitches on here, they should pay the site owner fees.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spamming? I'm make a damn good contribution, thanks! :)

I don't hide the fact I sell a guide on building muscle. It has been in my signature since I first joined.

For what it's worth I enjoy contributing here and sharing an insight when I can. I have pointed people to Alex's free Idiots Guide to Growth, clarified information on Anthony Ellis's program and even answered questions in private messages specifically about Anthony's program to another member who went on to purchase it.

I don't mind what people do - if they want free information that's fine, if they want to purchase a program that's fine - even if it isn't mine. As long as there's more people building muscle and benefitting from it, especially in the ladies department, the better. :up:

The Muscly Jerk

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as he continues adding thoughtful and positive contributions, who cares if he has his sales website in his signature? If posting here and helping people also leads him to some success in his personal life financially, thats exactly the kind of positive example that people ought to see and learn from. There is a big difference between spamming his book by making useless short posts in every thread to get his name noticed and thats not what he's been doing.

His website is a rip-off from the idea of the richjerk who pulls the same reverse-psychology on people trying to earn a living. Musclyjerk focuses on guys trying to build a physical career moreso than financial.

Even if his intentions are not as pure as a catholic priests :)P) he can contribute and help men here on the forum improve their lives with sound advice and I hope he continues offering that. His book will sell all on its own if his advice here is good.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:
So Fallen33 how many copies of his book did you buy?
I'd imagine his target audience is 17 to 19 year olds. :yawn:
Umm, zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.