Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

muscle soreness remedy

Wuzzup

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a job where I have to lift really heavy boxes and crap. It's been a week and my body is sore as ****. I don't even bother to work out anymore. Does anyone know what I can do to ease the soreness or any method I can use to make it not be so sore int he 1st place?? thanx for any input.

Bagheera

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started working out 2 weeks ago, and played quite a bit of soccer the other day. The next day, after playing soccer, my WHOLE BODY has muscle aches all over. I mean my chest muscles, back muscles, leg muscles, ankles.

I can hardly move my legs...

This is the power of being active. :D

Anyways, one thing that helps me is to get into a cold bath, or soak my feet in cold water, which helps temporarily. And I don't mean ICE cold. Just cold. ;)

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soreness is lactic acid built up. You should make sure you properly stretch before and after any exercise. Also, proper cool down is important as well, in minimizing the buildup. Other than that, I don't know what else can be done. I enjoy being sore, b/c it tells me I've busted my ars well enough on the day befores workout. I've been working out for 3 years, and I've just gotten used to diff muscles being sore.

Once your body adapts to the workload, your soreness will greatly decrease, or possibly be non-existant. I know that I would not get sore if I worked out with the same weight I worked out with 2 years ago.

I remember back about a year ago I played football with some friends for about 3 hours straight. After that, we played ultimate frisbee for about an hour, and then later we hiked about a mile through the woods. For about 5 or 6 days after that, my legs were so sore I was actually limping when I walked! Now keep in mind, this is at a time in my life where I was jogging on a normal basis (up to 45 minutes 4 days a week)! My body was just not used to the all-out balls-to-the-wall sprinting I was doing every 30 seconds for 4 hours.

I remember a friend came up to me in the hallway, and thought that I had a sprained ankle or something, lol! :)

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can try to flush some of the lactic acid out by getting the blood pumping through the sore muscles.

For example if your chest is very sore a day or two after a workout, you can get light weights and do high rep bench press. Just try and get the blood flowing to the muscles, that will help with recovery. Drink lots of water also.

DonJohn83

xyzzy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been mentioned many times, but it's the truth.

Stretch to wring the lactic acid out like water from a towel. It's the lactic acid that gives you the pain.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drink lots of lemon juice. i have no ****en clue exactly how it works,but it does help.