Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

muscle shrinkage??

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually really believe my muscles have gotten SMALLER?!?!?
for a while now ive only been able to go once a week cz my mom is gey and didn want me to go on weekdays >:/. ne ways.. just this past couples weeks i look a lot smaller....wt****? i havnt added cardio or anything either.. altho i dont eat a lot.. but i never really did so there shouldnt be a change there...
anyone got any ideas how this has happened?

o btw, i think ive also lost 2 lbs or so... what the ****?

oh and uhm.. im guessing it might have to do with my diet... since im not a big eater.. altho it hasnt changed so i dnno what the difference is? but mainly i just have a bunch of fruit and ****.. like during/throughout the day. (pears,oranges,strawberries,etc). ill normally get eggs on like saturday mornin, yogurt twice a day, milk/water(every once in a while gatorade.. but mostly those two),taco bell tacos and burritos on sunday ;p, if thers any meat on the dinner table i eat it ;p. is there any way to make urself want to eat more.. or do u just have to do it, cuz the hard workouts arent paying off if i dont eat enuff...

jwhite17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about

Hey Lost,
I think you are experiencing muscle atrophy(spelling?) from not working out as much as you use to. Also, if you don't think you are getting enough food, you could start seeing exactly how many calories you are getting each day. Use this http://www.caloriesperhour.com/index_food.html
but be careful with the servings because that can inflate or deflate your numbers. A good rule of thumb is to use the size of your fist as one serving.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy has to be f*ckin kidding. Lost, you have more to worry about than working out...I suggest you concentrate on learning to write a complete sentence before hitting the gym, buddy. And maybe boost up that spelling of yours, too.

Reaction score
I have been working out only one day a week now (a 3.5 hour work out) for the last three years and I certainly haven't experienced any muscle atrophy. In fact my muscles have never been bigger or stronger (and I'm 36). For example I'm currently doing 4 sets of 4 reps with 320lb for the bench press. So it is possible to do body building on only one day a week.

I don't think one day a week workouts are ideal (especially for some one who is a begginer) and I also don't think workouts exceeding an hour are good either (apparently it drains you of too much glycogen to make a good recovery). Never the less it works for me. (In my case I only do 1 day a week workouts because after nearly 17 years of weight training I can no longer motivate myself psychologically to do more than one day a week).

My guess is its probably your diet (or maybe your just losing fat?).

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell Lost? Try eating more, you told me so many time you don't even eat that much.