Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Muscle on the right side of my neck is thicker than the left

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed this for a little while now, I’m not sure why I have it. I used to swim competitively and would normally breathe only to one side but I don’t think it should make much of a difference cuz I’d switch it up after a while. It’s not real noticeable, even if I point it out, but it makes my head look like it’s not angled straight even when it is. I’m thinking it might just be the muscle insertions or smth but I’m not sure. I also notice that when I turn my head really far to the right, it’s harder to talk than when I turn really far to the left. It’s just one of those subtle masculine qualities that are subconscious so I’d like to see if there’s anything I can do.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's perfectly normal.
My head looks also little bit tilt when I watch myself in a mirror.
Everyone is having some kinds of muscle imbalances. I'm lefty, so my left side is more prominent, you can see it on my calfes, my biceps, my neck - even on my sternocleidos.
I can turn my head way better to the right, then to the left.
A physical therapist once told me to switch to dumbbells and adjust the reps to the weak side and stretch both sides.
Look at the portraits of athletes. Soccer-, Footballteams... you will be surprised how much of them are looking like they have a crooked neck. Once you notice it, it's impossible to unsee.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out Mike Tyson's neck exercises. A well developed neck is often underestimated.

Studies show that humans aren't completely symmetrical. Take it easy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of Rod Laver, a left handed tennis player, best known for being the only player to have completed the Grand Slam twice. His left forearm was rather famously larger than his right, because he had played so much tennis with it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out Mike Tyson's neck exercises. A well developed neck is often underestimated.

Studies show that humans aren't completely symmetrical. Take it easy.
Yeah that’s true but this is my neck lol

Tyson’s neck routine (the boxing/wrestling routine in general) destroy the disks in your neck though and can give you arthritis later on in life, so I’m defintiely not gonna do those neck rolls like that lol