Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MTV show "Friend Zone"

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody seen or heard about this new show? Thoughts?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan to watch MTV so my lawyer declares me mentally unfit to stand trial.

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen it, unfortunately. For some reason, I knew this topic would come up on here.

I think there is a super slim chance that the two friends would start dating after the "secret" is revealed. I just don't see it happening. If the two friends are very shy, maybe it could happen. The one and a half episodes I saw were kinda sad because you could tell nothing was going to happen between the two friends.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People still watch MTV?

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah.. I was actually at my mother's house visiting a while ago. I don't have cable at my own apartment so I figured I'd watch some TV for a while before my friends came to pick me up to go out.

I was browsing through channels and the name of the show caught my eye (especially after posting on this board). This show seems so ridiculously fake. Every guy who I saw on the show was AFC down to the nuts and bolts.

The way the producers set it up, the kid who has the crush is made to seem incredibly creepy and insecure. This show just seems like a temporary solution to common day AFC problems. After viewing, the AFC viewer might think "Well, one day it'll work out for me just like it did for him!" and he doesn't feel sad anymore.

MTV never really produced anything great to me.. Besides Headbanger's Ball, Beavis and Butthead, Daria, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head.