Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Msn

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I like meeting people over msn. The debate about the point of it and stuff is kind of mute if you like. I don't really mind which way you are on it. I know people who talk to girls all the time on msn but in the right way and have a lot of success. It's also extremely easy to meet girls over the Internet, probably the quickest way too.

However, my ****y+funny never seems to come over properly. Whatever I do they seem to lose interest very quickly and never go with the flow like girls do live at clubs and such.

It's a little annoying because girls who I know in real life eat it up when I talk to them online...

Oh well. Does anybody have any tips on msn chat, or can anyone empathise with what I'm saying? Some pastes of chatlogs would be nice, see what you guys are getting up to.

Thanks

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to practice online often, what I would do is when they ask for my age, sex, etc...I would give them the bare minimum for example...

her- How old are you?
me - It doesn't matter, you're too young for me.
her-So how old are you?
me-19
her- Oh ok
me - How old are you?
her-22
me - See I told you that you're too young for me, you're mentally what...
me -4 years old?
me- So whats your name?
her- her name whatever it is
her - sends a pic to me
me you're cut, that hair style makes you look cute
her - tahnjks
me - yeah, but the rest of you doesn't match with that hair style

and so forth, each chik is different, but it seems that if you don't take them serious online they love it cuz you got to remmeber, for every chik there are about seven guys that are talking to her at the same time.

3rdeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont recomend msn at all..

the reason is, that you will distroy any intamacy from growing between you.
you will share information that you should share when you lying next to her..

which sounds better, talkin though a computer with no eye contact or kino?
or
touchin her an makin her blush so that you can see it? and eventually makin a move with her on your bed???
think about it dont waste you time on msn, do it face to face, if you are to shy to do this. keep readin this site. its what its here for!
eventually talkin on msn will get old an both will lose interest.. not good for your DJ ego.
i know this from expieriance, although some rare cases may work. i wouldnt count on it.
get out an keep tryin it will get easier.
if one girl dosnt like your ****ey attitude, another will, just dont resort to the internet.
good luck an log off.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem with this online sh*t is it doesn't take any nuts to do it. so you can show all the confidence in the world when it doesn't count, but then you actually meet the chick and your d*ckless. I don't agree with with any of this online sh*t. grow some nuts for that ****