Msn...?

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mainly talk to and flirt with girls on MSN. I recently got 2 numbers (score for me :D). Woah! Just had an "twilight zone moment". Crazy how much confident I have, Last december would have been a pvssy :D
So...anyway back on topic. I chat to girls through MSN, and my personality doesn't shine through. Do you guys think I should cut MSN out, only using it for number or telling them if we're going out etc?

In all honesty, i spend about 4 hours a day on my Laptop (not including coursework, which I'm meant to be doing now:nervous: )
So, also, do you guys think I should cut back on Laptop altogether?

Lil' Ben ;)

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont talk to girls on msn. Sad. Plus you're 14. Go meet in real life. You're young. You have time to.

Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
I mainly talk to and flirt with girls on MSN. I recently got 2 numbers (score for me :D). Woah! Just had an "twilight zone moment". Crazy how much confident I have, Last december would have been a pvssy :D
So...anyway back on topic. I chat to girls through MSN, and my personality doesn't shine through. Do you guys think I should cut MSN out, only using it for number or telling them if we're going out etc?

In all honesty, i spend about 4 hours a day on my Laptop (not including coursework, which I'm meant to be doing now:nervous: )
So, also, do you guys think I should cut back on Laptop altogether?

Lil' Ben ;)

Post some of your chat logs let's see how you're doing.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol shouldn't have posted this in the DJ forum. In high school, EVERYONE uses MSN, especially hot girls. At least where I'm from. One good looking girl told me that she thinks MSN is a great way to get to know people better. Let's be honest, in real life how often do you get to talk to people one on one and really get to know them?

There has to be some rules though. Like never talk to a girl heaps on MSN and fail to talk to her in person. Don't spend too much time on it, that's always bad.

I would be a hypocrit if I told you not to use it. One time I literally managed to seduce a girl almost entirely on msn. Huge rapport and attraction too. But I didn't have the outer or inner game to follow through back then, and even though I used every DJ 'tactic' in the book as well as building rapport I screwed it up and ended up just friends. Luckily I was at a point where I got over it quickly, it affected me for as long time but I didn't realize to recently. That's going off on a tangent though.

What I'm trying to get at is be congrunt with who you are off MSN and on it or it might not work out. You can't be ****y and 'outgoing' on MSN but shy in real life. Also girls will probably project lots of good traits onto you if they don't know the real you and this will cause them to lose interest when you don't live up to expectations (AKA being a normal guy).

In my opinion it's best to get to know a girl a bit offline first and spend a decent amount of time with her and then get her e-mail and chat online. As long as she's had enough time to see the 'real you', or how you act in real life around other people. You'l be right if you aren't faking it.

You say your personality doesn't come through and that might be true but I find it easy it a lot of cases to have almost perfect game on MSN. Of course you are missing a lot of parts and this causes projection but it does create a good image of you. Reminds me one time when I lightly negged a girl on MSN and she took it the wrong way and told me to f-off, was a one time incident and I just found it funny.

I was actually going to make a thread about this but I decided to stick with my own inititive. You should do the same. I would say to cut back the laptop but I need to do that too, a lot. People will disagree with some of what I said but that's my opinion and I'm going to stick with it. MSN and text messaging are a real and common part of teenagers social lives these days, we just have to adapt to it and not overdo it.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it's your choice. If being on the computer makes you happy, so be it. It's not for us to tell you "well, a Dj shouldn't use his computer for more than 20 mins a day".

Make your own decisions bud.