Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mr. NON-JUAN Post: ALWAYS GIVE HER A WAY OUT

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. NON-JUAN - Teaching Men to Become Better With Women… by Showing How to LOSE Them!

-------------------
Greetings, readers! My name is Mr. Non-Juan! Thank you for reading this post!

I only have one goal: helping you become better with women... by showing you how to LOSE them!!

If you are someone who is great with women yet doesn't know how to get that one girl off your back, I'm the guy to help you out! If you're a guy who just can't figure out why what you are doing isn't helping you get the girl you want, I'm the guy who can better explain it to you, then encourage you to continue doing it!

And, if you're a guy who wants to learn how to be a mack with the ladies... well, you might want to go to one of those other love doctors out there, ‘cause THAT AIN'T ME, pal!!

Oh yeah – check out the first chapter of my e-Book, "From PIMP to WIMP: The Non-Juan's Guide... to Losing the Girl of Your Dreams," by going to www.xanga.com/mrnonjuan!! My website address is www.myspace.com/nonjuan!!

-------------------
Today's Topic:
ALWAYS GIVE HER A WAY OUT

Question: what kind of guy goes out of his way to go out on dates with women?

Answer: if you're trying to become a Non-Juan, the answer is "not you."

However, as we've discussed before, sometimes a situation arises where, for some unexplainable reason, you may find yourself out on a date with a member of the opposite sex.

For example, a new girl at your job may come up to you and ask if you two can meet after work to "hang out" and "get to know each other better." Or, a girl at school that you've never talked to before suddenly wants to have lunch with you.

Or, it might be a situation where you know a girl has a crush on you, and despite your best efforts to ignore her, she continues to show signals indicating her developing feelings for you.

In each of these scenarios, there is one common theme: each of these girls, while not knowing you too well yet, is beginning to think to herself, "hmm... I wonder if this guy would be a good match for me?"

So what do you do? When she asks herself this question, you want her to answer "NOOOOO!! DON'T DATE HIIIIIIIIIM!!" back to herself as loud as possible!!

BUT...

In order to do that, you have to make her feel weird about being with you in some kind of way... you have to show her that you are (a) uncomfortable, and (b) not confident about how you will be as a boyfriend to her, if you both were to be in a relationship with each other...

Most importantly: you have to help her see that you are the LAST type of person she should ever consider dating!!

One of the best ways a Non-Juan-in-training can do this is by going on a date with a girl, and asking her questions that will GIVE HER A WAY OUT. If you ask the right questions with enough akwardness and self-loathing in your mannerisms, you will go from being the potential Alpha male to... um... (let's see - Alpha, Omega... ah, I got it)... to the lame Kappa male she's never longed for!

The next time you feel a girl starting to have a crush on you, take her out on a date and ask some of these questions:

Question 1: "What kind of guys do you usually date?"

WHY YOU SHOULD ASK THIS QUESTION: A guy who had self-confidence in himself wouldn't care what kind of guys she usually dated, because he'd be thinking, "if she's single now, I guess that kind of guy wasn't workin' too well for her!" But remember: YOU-ARE-A-NON-JUAN!! This question is what I call a "qualify me" question. It automatically shows a girl that you are (a) intimidated by her, and (b) aren't confident enough that you'd be able to satisfy her needs as well as another man would. Pretty soon, she'll start thinking that, too!

Question 2: "What was your last boyfriend like?"

WHY YOU SHOULD ASK THIS QUESTION: If a girl is on a date with YOU, she's single. Which means the last guy she dated either (a) dumped her for a hotter woman, or (b) got dumped by her for a hotter man, who then proceeded to dump her! Either way, this question will get her talking about her ex, and make her either feel (a) bad about remembering uglier times, or (b) tingly all over again for her hot ex-boyfriend who was REAL good to her in the ol’ sack!! Now, instead of thinking about progressing with YOU, she'll be pondering how she can get back at - or get back WITH - her ex!

Question 3: "Do you like guys with/who are...(fill in the blank here: long/short hair, short/tall, bad boys/home bodies, etc...)

WHY YOU SHOULD ASK THIS QUESTION: This is another "qualify me" question that is sure to get you nowhere! Instead of acting self-confident by not bringing up your self-viewed "short-comings," you'll be pointing out all the things you see about yourself that you feel might make her not want you! And hey, as long as you're bringing up the idea that your balding head and Danny DeVito body might make you a turn-off, she might as well agree with you!!

Question 4: "How many guys have you been with?"

WHY YOU SHOULD ASK THIS QUESTION: Nothing can kill the mood of an evening quicker than asking a girl this question! Sure, she may have been a "loose" woman in her hey day, but she's definately going to feel uncomfortable being asked to drag all her old skeletons out of the closet. Of course, this question won't make you feel any better about dating her either, ESPECIALLY if she's had more "lays" than a Hawaiian dance troop! Now you'll feel compelled to compete sexually with guys you've never even MET - and THAT anxiety will certainly show itself for the rest of your first - and LAST - date with her!

Question 5: "I'm not your type at all, am I?"

WHY YOU SHOULD ASK THIS QUESTION: Another "qualify me" question. By adding that "am I" to the end of the question, the phrase takes on a quality of "I know I'm not a real man, but I'm close enough - date me, please?!? Pretty please?!?" It might not sound that way to you, but it will to a woman. Luckily, the way its asked will usually result in a woman telling you "No, you're not my type," but in a way that's nicer than if you had actually said "Please date me - pretty, Pretty, PRETTY PLEASE?!?

So remember: when out on a date, always ask questions that will help give the woman an out! Why should you date her just because she may have had feelings for you?!? Don't deal with the pressure - you know she's going to you later anyway, why not help her do it right now?!?
-------------------

That's all for now, guys!! Don't Forget - www.xanga.com/mrnonjuan!! Also, check out my website at www.myspace.com/nonjuan!!

-Mr. Non-Juan

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question 2: "What was your last boyfriend like?"

It may also be reason that she dumped him because he was wack. Still questin like that is good fo non-juan as You said. Just wanted to give other opportunity.

Anyways good post as ever. I think people should buy You book, i bet its golden.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't agree with this tactic, i think if you act like a total AFC, (especially if it's at school) she'll tell her friends how SHE didn't wanna date YOU because you're too insecure.

my advice: ignore the girl, why bother wasting your time going on a date with her

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Even real AFCs get a few girls....lol.

The advice is pretty good. You flip it around and wha-la! You have excellent ways of how not to act with girls.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:crackup:

That is just too funny!

Have you ever considered the thought that EVERYTHING works in seduction? I have pulled off the doofus with the uhhh's the duhhhs, the umm's and the WOW, really?'s.

I like these questions... could really play around with them... great material if she actually answers any of them!

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Official Leader (which is me) of the Don Juan Elite So Suave Squad does not give this a seal of approval, that means this post is retarded and f@ggish

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
The Official Leader (which is me) of the Don Juan Elite So Suave Squad does not give this a seal of approval, that means this post is retarded and f@ggish
Wow you are intelligent!

great work leader, now where's that cliff?

Like I said, comprehension. This guy has his own site, and has made numerous threads on the subject... go with the flow my man... It's one of natures gifts to realise when to do so.