Moving to Pacific Northwest (ID, WA, OR)

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, a canuck has a potential opportunity to move to the Pacific NW... OR, WA, ID.

Curious about field reports from those areas. Took a Tinder tour of Boise, ID and Vancouver, WA... it was a bit of a shock compared to my other experiences visiting the states in terms of attractiveness. Vancouver especially.

I work remotely so exact location is not overly relevant other than supporting customers in that area. My main focus in moving will be access to road racing courses, mountain/water access and motorcycle/dirtbike riding...

Any suggestions of where across those three states I should aim my focus?

Seattle doesn't seem to be worth the cost of living from my last visit there.

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to live in Seattle for a year. Cost of living is high. Hot chicks though
Last time I was there, I watched a Mariners game on a Friday night and bars were far away and dead afterwards which caught me by surprise. Chicks were hot when I could find some. I've got a need for a large garage, which makes me concerned with trying to find some reasonable RE in that area.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I was there, I watched a Mariners game on a Friday night and bars were far away and dead afterwards which caught me by surprise. Chicks were hot when I could find some. I've got a need for a large garage, which makes me concerned with trying to find some reasonable RE in that area.
Yeah I have cousins that live there. I was shown around town from China Town to Seahawks stadium. I miss the vibe most.Being Asian I found Seattle to be Asian friendly