Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving the conversation away from negative topics

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking through some of my older facebook messages between me and girls today, trying to figure out what I've done to get success or failure, and one girl that seemed to be really into me brought up that her mom died and completely killed the vibe.

Me: Hey we went to 6th grade together, didn't we?

HB: Haha yes we did!!! I remember that. lol

Me: Oh yeah, you're the girl who gave me your phone number at the end of the year. Sorry, but i think i was a bit too young. haha lol

HB: haha lol :)

Me: Do you still go to (******)

HB: no .. my mom died a year ago. so i moved in with my dad in (******)

Me: Oh. Sorry...

HB: Yeah

Could I have just kept it going?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You SHOULD have just kept it going. By saying "oh. Sorry..." you brought a lot of attention to the subject, you made it really awkward, and you killed the conversation.

You could either ignore it, and say "where do you go now?" which is probably what I would have done...

Or, if you're going to say sorry, you pretty much have to follow up with another subject.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could of been like "Sorry, where do you go now." or something to that effect. Anything just to keep the convo moving forward. I personally like to conversations like movie scenes...in a movie every scene means something and they keep building on top of each other...very rarely is there any fluff and pointless stuff happening, everything has a purpose...Same with a conversation everything should build on top of each other and as long as it's moving forward it's all good.