Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving target who likes me..

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was approached 2 times by a hottie but I had other things on my mind and I ignored her.

I still see her walk by on my way to class at times and she gives me a smile a seductive look.

I don't know where else to meet her.

How do I approach and get her now?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your already half way there....just walk up to her next time you see her and talk to her.....she'll make it easy for you (as long as you pay attention to the clues)

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She walks with a guy (I think a friend by the looks of it...always with her everywhere) and she just walks... should I stop and make her stop?

I just looked her up on Facebook and it says IN A RELATIONSHIP but doesn't say with who..

I hate this crap... her signs, her actions, her smile and eyes are telling me "I want you" and there it says she is in a relationship... Maybe she is put it up for guys to screw off...

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha.

Here is a good line:

HER: I have a boyfriend.
YOU: You have a boyfriend??? ......... Im gonna have to STEAL you.

Especially after her sending you messages and clues for several days that she has a boyfriend.

You cant use it now but sure will be able in the future with any woman you come across who has a boyfriend. If you say it right in front of her friends, co workers, etc, that makes them wet!

Nah, you gotta approach, if shes walking, hey can I talk to you for a minute. She stops you take it from there, eye contact, ignore the other dude, dont give a sh1t attitude, and very confident. She says I gotta go somewhere, tell her its only one minute, if she keeps walking or says no, what you do is come next to her, put your arm around her shoulders, confidentely, tell her, Ill walk with you then, as you look from the side into her eyes and then down her body, and then straight forward, no smiles, **** a55 b1tch. Then look at her again, whats your name?

This stuff is easy, especially with women that ignore you, such as when talking on the phone and looking the other way.

I had this one young slut that done that, so I change my direction and walk to the other side, to the side she was looking to. Hiiiiiiiii. Can I talk to you for a minute. She was like, wtf? So I exchaggerate her look and go wtf. I ended up walking her to her car, by that time she hang up and was hot for me. Next time I met her she was eager to talk to me.

You gotta approach. A solution to any situation is to approach.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
Hahahaha.

Here is a good line:

HER: I have a boyfriend.
YOU: You have a boyfriend??? ......... Im gonna have to STEAL you.

Especially after her sending you messages and clues for several days that she has a boyfriend.

You cant use it now but sure will be able in the future with any woman you come across who has a boyfriend. If you say it right in front of her friends, co workers, etc, that makes them wet!

Nah, you gotta approach, if shes walking, hey can I talk to you for a minute. She stops you take it from there, eye contact, ignore the other dude, dont give a sh1t attitude, and very confident. She says I gotta go somewhere, tell her its only one minute, if she keeps walking or says no, what you do is come next to her, put your arm around her shoulders, confidentely, tell her, Ill walk with you then, as you look from the side into her eyes and then down her body, and then straight forward, no smiles, **** a55 b1tch. Then look at her again, whats your name?

This stuff is easy, especially with women that ignore you, such as when talking on the phone and looking the other way.

I had this one young slut that done that, so I change my direction and walk to the other side, to the side she was looking to. Hiiiiiiiii. Can I talk to you for a minute. She was like, wtf? So I exchaggerate her look and go wtf. I ended up walking her to her car, by that time she hang up and was hot for me. Next time I met her she was eager to talk to me.

You gotta approach. A solution to any situation is to approach.

She always looks at me when I walk by and smiles somewhat shyly and seductively...but that "in a relationship" just brings DOWN seriously. It makes me feel like that girl simply wants to screw around with my head.... and yet she did approach me 2 times just to talk.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang it... I see her like once in 2 weeks walking by and now I wonder if I should Facebook her but thats wussily...

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
If she didnt give you her address then its creepy to contact her. That means you looked her up, or are browsing for women. Eh, just talk to her. Note that the more you thing of the hoe, the more chances you will have of screwing up.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
If she didnt give you her address then its creepy to contact her. That means you looked her up, or are browsing for women. Eh, just talk to her. Note that the more you thing of the hoe, the more chances you will have of screwing up.
Thats true.

I don't know if she is a hoe, but FaceBooking her is just desparate...

I never TALKED to her. She came to me 2 times like 2 months ago and just smiled and said "Hi!" and stood there looking in my eyes ready to talk to me and I just said "Hi" and walked to whatever I was doing.

Besides that we always look at each as we pass by and she smiles shyly.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the guy who walks with her is her BF? That would be funny...

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, use that line like you mean. You gotta display dominant body language with the girl, and the guy.

Man, this one chick lives in my building, whenever I think about her I cant approach her. The idea is to fvck her and her mom, but if I think about what to say, what will happen, all that bull sh1t, I just cant approach them. The other day couple of weeks ago I came across her mom in the elevator, totally unexpected, and totally natural. Made her laught a bit. Her mom is hot for me. I guess they talk about it, and now I see her doing things so she could meet with me.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are excuses to not approach. Just do your best, approach, bust on her, etc.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
Yea, use that line like you mean. You gotta display dominant body language with the girl, and the guy.

Man, this one chick lives in my building, whenever I think about her I cant approach her. The idea is to fvck her and her mom, but if I think about what to say, what will happen, all that bull sh1t, I just cant approach them. The other day couple of weeks ago I came across her mom in the elevator, totally unexpected, and totally natural. Made her laught a bit. Her mom is hot for me. I guess they talk about it, and now I see her doing things so she could meet with me.
I always same the same stuff boldly

"You look like someone I'd like to know better"

And if she has a BF and says it Ima say "We're not going to hurt his feelings and tell him, right?"