Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving On... Hello ASF, ByeBye SoSuave!

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent visited this board in a while and I have to say I am really disappointed with the quality of the threads these days. All you guys do is fight with each other over trivial bullsh!t, give terrible advice and I see very little indication of anyone actually APPROACHING and SEXING WOMEN!

I am also disapointed that there is no field report or sex forum (on a site dedicated to seduction this is PATHETIC) the stupid censor is still in place and 90% of the material here is a steady stream of AFC whining. The only real purpose of this site is to drum up more traffic and business for the gurus who fund it. They WANT you guys to remain losers who depend on their product.

I can already predict your replies so dont even bother accusing me of whining. I come not only to trash this place (because it truly does suck ass) but to offer you guys a better option.

I have had much more success since I checked out mASF

THeir forums arent as pretty as this one, but the members are much more mature and dedicated to the Game. They actually go out and TRY THINGS :eek:

I know Pook would disagree with this because of the silly things like patterns/SS that you will find there. BUt there is also some great stuff about social dynamics and whatnot. Very helpful information that breaks down the PU process. Pick and choose what works for you. Its more than just tactics, you can learn the right mentality to approach and be successful with women. I know I did.

The other great thing about ASF is that they dont tolerate the sissy bullsh!t alot of you guys pull here. They are more concerned with success in the field than trying to impress or flame other members.

In the school of Game, this place is kindergarten and ASF is graduate school.

Check it out for yourself.

http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion

This is my last post forever. I refuse to log on to this site anymore. Most of you are so AFC I am afraid I will catch your disease just by reading your pathetic threads. SOrry if this sounds harsh, but 95% of you need a swift kick up the arse.

So long fellas. Best of luck to you.

Revlis

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I've read a lot of stuff at fastseduction and although there's some great advice and insights I see it as too much technique. They are obssessed! Trying to refine their game to a fine art.

I got into if for a couple of months but decided I thought about it too much and it drove me crazy. A lot of PUA's describing EXACTLY what to do and how to behave in minute detail. They structure it way too much and it takes a lot of fun out of it for me. I have learnt a lot from that site but I like the loose feel this site has (less structured).

If you want to be a master PUA then fast seduction it's perfect but not my way anymore.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no one's forcing anyone here to stay. do as u please. :)

as for me, id still wanna mix my personality in my wayz.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a thread over there at the site and they were discussing Sosuave.

I think that when you look over there, it seems a little commercialized and fake, but they are getting results quickly. Over here it is more of a longer process with more rewards for yourself. It isn't just about getting the lay over here, more about self improvement.

Theymaterialize women more over at mASF. They do seem more organized and willing to help newbies with SOUND advice after you RTFM.

Hit the archives first if you do go. That'll minimize the newbie questions and topics which seem to be leading to sosuave's demise

Reaction score
Looks like there has been a push in the last few weeks to encourage DJ's to abandon SoSuave and go elsewhere where the focus is solely on seduction of hors and sex reports... and where others are telling them about 'special' techniques and called themselves pick-up artists.

Maybe some people come here to seek help beyond getting their fingers wet in a hors crotch. Is there something evil or inherently wrong with that? You guys make it sound obscene for a person to improve oneself in other dimensions of their lives beside the penis dimension. The problem is not with the newbies on SoSuave, the problem is with those who see themselves as better and thus superior to others, and in their selfishness go elsewhere to seek fulfillment, instead of helping those who are in the most need of their knowledge here.

I'm going to give you the secret here, so that you don't have to waste your time going elsewhere (other seduction sites) to find the Holy Grail! Here it is...

"Hors are not to be chased, they are only to be found!"

It is not your tricks, gimmicks, techniques, or maneuverings and smooth talk that gets a hor! You already have her by her desire for you, and of course for purposes of gratifying her own selfish sexual lustful desires. Her mind is already made up, as long as you don't upset her by acting like you already have her, then out of spite she will not give herself to you. There is no manipulative seduction involved on either side, you both want the same thing and are fulfilling each other's lust! You don't have to put a lot of work into getting a hor, natural forces are at work here. This is a hor's thinking!

You guys who think you accomplished something of worth and value, because a hor voluntarily opened her legs for you to derive satiisfaction from your gyrating and epileptic motions, are only fooling yourselves. She needs you more than you need her!!

Now if you want to pursue a woman that is worthy, then I will tell you that not only do you have to find her but you must approach and seduce her differently depending on her mindset, values and specific circumstances. Your best chances to conquer such women is already programmed in your nature and you need to let this masculine nature dictate your course of action. To succeed in your pursuits, you must be in sync with your nature as a man and have the mindset that comes with it!

Man and Woman, and the union thereof, is not an art form nor is it a scientific matter, it is a naturally occurring phenomenon. If you can increase your chances of making this union more successful by seeking the advice of others, then why not seek it. You can’t go wrong for listening!

SoSuave is a forum that provides you with the tools and knowledge to pursue the hor and non-hor alike. This site gives you a balanced perspective. It is up to the individual Don Juan to decide which philosophy suits him best and what action to take, if any. This is 'his' prerogative and no one else's!

If you found a place that suits your interests better, then by all means you are under no obligation to glorify us with your presence on SoSuave, nor are you compelled to enlighten us Don Juans with your insight and wisdom any longer!

Go in peace.

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think no other site compares with SoSuave in whipping AFCs into shape. Starting on SoSuave helped me fix plenty of things up, but mASF is simply a lot better on a lot of levels. I do not mean to offend, there are so many fascinating things here on sosuave... its just that a lot of people strike me as keyboard jockeys while on mASF you can read FRs all the time and have people critique each others approaches. I rarely see any bootcamp threads anymore and most posts are one-itis related. Dealing with that last one, thats perfectly cool, we have new people coming in all the time, but plenty of seasoned DJs are posting about that too and it takes ages until someone posts an FR, even then its nothing more than a phone # rather than street PUs or club Sarges. I think mASF has a lot to offer to the more seasoned veterans of this site, but if you are new, it can only mess you up. You need a sense of self-identity. I do not believe that 95% stat all jaded KJs (Keyboard Jockeys) throw around, but I do feel that more and more people are substituting talk for action and I think its unfortunate. We need less KJs and more DJs.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe they need to make the link in the top right corner a lot bigger, really, my time spent on this site has diminished in the last few months, and it is because of newbies not reading the bible and reading posts before they chime in with shiit mainly about one-itis and either im really baked or my fridge is making some crazy noises.