Moving, new school, tips please

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I moving, it's my senior year unfortunely and I'm leaving a slew of women who want me and a crowd of friends and a couple best friends. I'm moving too far to go to the same school and I am starting a new one soon. How should I go into to this new school? I want to own it like this school but I don't think there's nearly enough time. Tips on how I should act please. I'm dressing to impress and the first impression I give people is important.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible anyone?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG it can only get better for you man,, youll find out why..

just be active with your DJ skills

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're available to EVERYBODY! You can be whoever you want, get with whoever you want, and no negative history will follow you.

I almost envy you.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need to read the bible. K, Leon? I was wondering on how I should spend my first day. It's not that I'm afraid because I'm so looking forward to this new school. I guess I'm a little insecure at the moment because I had a bad day. I'm comfortable where I am now and I can approach anyone here new or whatever but it's just a little intimmidating yet extremely exciting moving. I've been here my whole life. I'm just a bit worried. I just got to stick to my Don Juaness and I'll be okay. The thing that really suxs is that I just started dating a 9.5 HB that I've wanted for a while. Then this happens. Oh well there a whole school to check out. Do you guys think it would be approiate going for # my first day or not? Or is that up to the situation and me?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way i see it is here, you have a whole new personallity, should you want it (or need it) any crap you did back at your old school is forgotten,
All girls are available to you.
Go for it!!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh, im moving in like 3 weeks and I might have to start at another school then. Unfortunately Ill be moving into a poor place here in Miami, and going to a bad school.... Ill be leaving all the girls interested in me and everything. Completely new place for me to start fresh and clean.