Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movies that unknowingly negatively affected you growing up

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's one. The original Greese had Sandy (Olivia Newton John) chasing John Travolta, the dude.

But the 2nd Greese... oh no... it depicts the Boy CHASING the girl...hmm

So back then, I remember wanting to be like Michael who was chasing Michelle Pfieffer...

See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYB317pljts

This fvckin movie had instilled in me the WAY, at the time, the WAY I thought I had to obtain girls (I wasn't even a teenager, I think, when I saw the movie), which is, by, IMPRESSION, trying to impresssss the woman. So All my high school, junior high etc years, I played Sports...to IMPRESS girls, and sure it worked on girls who went by that fantasy world modus operandi as well, but Now, today, more often than not, it's not going to work, but it could....that you, mold yourself to Fit what you think She, the object of your attraction (your one and only, your oneitis), Wants...

That movie, Greese 2 is ONE FVCKING ITIS to the hilt!!!! I mean, how, but, as an impressionable young lad barely in puberty, it duped me into thinking that (that 80s WAY) was the Way to any girl I'd wanted, that I'd have to CHASE and not her chase me, that I'd have to Fit HER Bill and not her have to change for Me.

But that's totally against what We preach here at SoSuave, and most PUAs the "I am the Prize" teaching.

But back then, barely in puberty, I seriously wanted to fvck Michelle Pfiefer. Now, I just wanna fvck any 5 and up, but really a 7 will do most of the time.

Btw, today, I met a gymnast girl, probably early 20s, squeaky voice, Great Ayas5, man I wanted to fvck, just god damn, but I knew that I could never have that, and she was getting horny vibes from me, I'm sure, which may have "creeped her out" maybe, she knew I wanted her right then and there, she knows ANY guy wants her right then and there everywhere she goes, I'm sure, so it was a foregone conclusion that she thought that right then and there that I was lusting after her...and she was right, I was, but MOST girls (not fit and youthful) don't PRE-concieve me wanting her, because most are unsure of how desirable they are (insecure) but SHE, this gymnast, by virtue of what she does/did, how fit she is, and by virtue of all through her life, almost with certainty, any GUY getting a whiff of that she is a "gymnast" then she of course, has the perfect body to fit the description, will be AFTER her BAD. She's probably had the drooling over her alllll throughout junior high, allll throughout high school, and now at college age, me standing there, why am I, an older man, any different she'd think in her mind, because she's had it all along, so I could TELLLLLL that she had already pre-judged me to, if I looked down at ALL with my eyes that I was lusting after her as5, t!ts, legs whatever, All I'd have to do was to look down with my eyes and then I was Guilty (I could sense her already pre-judging me) and she was RIGHT, but still she's pre-judging me, which ok, I guess she can, but ok, whatever, I'd fvck her in a heartbeat, fo sho, and I don't think that I'll ever have another like her or have ever had one like her, though I've had a LOT of young girls fvcked, and tight as5es, but Never a fvcking Gymnast, and I can only imagine, but Idk guys, it's quite possible I'll run into her again in the future and I MAY be able to attract her so that I get a crack at bangin her, It COULD happen, and of course, I'm an open fvcking door, and I'll let her know that I'm here to please, and that I'd fvck her in a heartbeat, if she wants it..

:D

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said man.

I'm sure there has been many movies that have messed with me growing up. A young mind prone to rattle and soak up most of what it saw ( being show what is supposedly pleasing or not).

One movie that I absolutely loved since I first saw it in theatres was Can't Hardly Wait. I had a huge crush on Jennifer Love, so the story, along with the soundtrack, and romantic happy ending of the sappy wimp beta chasing his oneitis and winning her over and the ******* Mike Dexter being humiliated as the loser, really brainwashed me. It was stuff like this that early on began running in my mind, conflicting to what really works in real life to what movies and other entertainment sources tell me does.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Good title of thread. Don't believe those Hollywood or other type of sappy movies that involves a love story where girls fall in love with a guy. The movies or tv shows where they express feelings of love are a joke.

I used to be affected by all these tv shows and sensational movies where the girl declares her undying love, girls cries because the guy cheated, or is part of plot to kill the guy and then falls deeply in love with him...don't believe crap like that. Girls DO NOT CARE ABOUT LOVE. As PHM said, they ONLY care what you can DO of them and it usually involves $$$$.

You got to get them early, because once the media, movies, and culture brain washes them, you have to fight back hard.:box:

d0g

Don Juan
Reaction score
And what movies show good examples of game, rather than indoctrinating us with ass-kissing?

"As Good As It Gets" is brought up often, and seems like a good example, since Jack Nicholson doesn't have looks on his side.

What others are out there? (How about examples of guys using good game, not just doing nothing and getting the girl by being the hottest guy in town; movies have plenty of depictions of the high school quarterback getting more a55 thrown at him than he can possibly plough, and all while being a55hole, but that doesn't help us much.)

Later,
d0g

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah dude, 80's movies fvcked up a whole generation of boys. Think it just confused the hell out of them. I read a lot, so I'll see this crap in books too and, even though I'll be half way through, I'll then contemplate throwing the book in the fire. The problem with movies and books is that the writers may be able to tell a good story, they just don't realize how it really works. It's worse for movies than books though, because if the writer of a script does have it figured out, by the time it gets through the Hollywood machine, it's turned into a Disney fairy tale to appease the masses. Some make it through unscathed though, and I can only think of a few off the top of my head.

d0g said:
And what movies show good examples of game, rather than indoctrinating us with ass-kissing?
"The Last American Virgin" - this one has SoSuave written all over it.
"Swingers" - of course

For a book:
"Lonesome Dove" - Highly recommend this one. I even made a thread about it.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about movies, but I'm starting to get pretty pi$$ed off with tv adverts - anything from home insurance, to finding an ISP to fvcking french fries.

In nearly every single frigging advert, the guy is a total dumb $hit, and the girl comes in exuding common sense and saves the day with whatever product they're selling.
Nothing like giving guys positive role models hey?

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
I don't know about movies, but I'm starting to get pretty pi$$ed off with tv adverts - anything from home insurance, to finding an ISP to fvcking french fries.

In nearly every single frigging advert, the guy is a total dumb $hit, and the girl comes in exuding common sense and saves the day with whatever product they're selling.
Nothing like giving guys positive role models hey?
YES! I totally agree. Its always the dumb chubby dude who fvcks something up and mrs. smartass-you-not-getting-any-sex-tonight wifey comes in and saves the day and makes mr. chump look stupid. Every sitcom seems to be like this too.
One of the reasons I no longer own a TV.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ True true, I don't watch TV since late September 2005. I interact with a LOT of women in my daily life, and I can tell when I'm in the presence of a heavy TV-watcher/movie-watcher and she'll try that sh!t on me that she sees in the commercials, and I won't have it! I'll just look over her and don't play that game where somehow she thinks she knows what's best for me and is smarter than me cause I'm dumb male seen in the commercials she watches. It's about 20% of women, Where I Live, that come at me with that FRAME.

So many women, setting different frames (all types), I look over them and just cut it short and don't play that Bullsh!t. She knows then and there that I'm on to her, and it make come off "rude"...the abrupt cutt-off, but I don't have Time to waste on such waste of life persons. You'll never be able to change said person, unless you were to get them unhooked from the television or pop culture or movies, and good luck with that sh!t. It ain't happening cause it's their Way of Life.

Gunsmoke espisodes, that you can see on youtube, are a depiction of what Normal character living Should be. And the women all know their place, ah hem, their role, of, Home-maker...nothing else. Maybe inn-keeper, or some ornament in a store. That's it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything with John Cusack in the 80s.

I'd argue that "Pretty Woman" messed up a generation of American women. Hooker meets Prince and he saves her? Ridiculous.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about the movie MRS. DOUBTFIRE. A depressing, realistic display of divorce, but played out under the guise of a bizaar comedy.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 - The notebook. Complete assbackwards of how attraction really works. Like that sloot would ever leave the rich, aloof, bad boy pilot for some AFC who spends his depressing days building a house for the girl he doesn't have. Get real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z22EAeIIZM0

I wrote you everyday for a year!