Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movies that made a DJ tear up like a lil b1tch-boy.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Thought this might be a different topic other than the normal trollololing BS and other nonsense.

What movie or movies have you seen that made you seriously have to restrain yourself from tearing up like a little b1tch ESPECIALLY if watching it with a chick or other people? :cry:

One that I can think of off the top of the head would be: Rudy. (I don't think there's too many dudes who didn't feel like that dude at a time in their life.)

If you've never seen that movie watch it.

Trains, Planes and Automobiles too. The part where Steve Martin is finally going home for Thanksgiving and is reminiscing in between his family and thoughts of him and John Candy's adventures and realizes somethings wrong, goes back and finds John Candy was actually homeless and his wife had died. That went from funny to pretty damn depressing to a good ending. Great movie.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Man up, pvssy

Hold me and tell me everythings going to be alright little camper.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The anti-depressants have turned me into an emotional zombie, so no crying here. Sorry, try again.

Never really cried over a movie. Was in awe throughout "Traffic", though. **** was real.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Japanese anime called Grave of the Fire Flies about a Japanese boy taking care of his younger sister after their parents die during the bombings during world war 2....one of the most touching movies i have ever seen even though it's animation....but it really is a masterpiece

Brave Heart was pretty touching at the end...there is a really good Korean war movie entitled Brotherhood of War...very strong movie emotionally and really good...much better than the US blockbuster war movie Saving Private Ryan

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first rocky movie

At the end when he went the distance with Apollo creed and was screaming for Adrian, that's the only movie that made me act like I had something in my eye lol

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Must admit, I'm a ***** when it comes to soppy movies. I don't cry much at real life situations though.

Also I have no problem with crying at a film, scold me if you want but that would just show insecurity on your part.

Films:
Phenomenon
Up
And I feel ya on planes trains, my favourite John Hughes movie....those aren't pillows!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The scene where Will Smith and his son sleep on a bathroom floor in The Pursuit of Happiness

Last edited:

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
A Japanese anime called Grave of the Fire Flies about a Japanese boy taking care of his younger sister after their parents die during the bombings during world war 2....one of the most touching movies i have ever seen even though it's animation....but it really is a masterpiece
they made me sit threw that at school. that's one sad film.

i don't think i cried threw a film i think i did once as a kid can't remember the title.

though i think 500 days of summer is pretty brutal. though true to life.

Reaction score
Tinkerbell and I am not even kidding.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The neverending story when it comes out that atreyu's horse didnt die in the river and of course when bastion flies with falcor.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I've never been able to cry at a work of fiction, as much as I've wanted to sometimes.

The closest I've ever come is 2 years ago while re-watching the episode of Pokemon where Ash lets his Butterfree go into the wild and bang that hot pink Butterfree that it met. My eyes watered up, almost enough for a tear to roll down. Seriously, that sh1t was touching.

Also, I don't know why, but the movie Sucker Punch (the crazy fantasy girls in skirts wielding swords and guns one, not the boxing one) was pretty emotional for me.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toy Story 3.

True story.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
The scene where Will Smith and his son sleep on a bathroom in The Pursuit of Happiness
that was tough.

But, honestly movies hit me harder then real ****. There is probably quite a few for me.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
The scene where Will Smith and his son sleep on a bathroom in The Pursuit of Happiness
thats my call too.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old Yeller made me tear up like a ***** and also Gladiator and Braveheart.
500 Days of Summer also struck a chord with me.
Also Aussie movies Phar Lap and Gallipoli.