Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movies every man should watch

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
billy madison
happy gilmore

if anyone's a fan of Billy Madison... the scene with the 3rd grade teacher and the milk... oh man that's funny.. a fast approach, with total confidence.. just really off the wall :p

NHY

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this fits in but I'll suggest that everybody, both male & female, should and watch this film;

Equilibrium

This film is about a future where feelings are outlawed and is punishable by death and how the main character rises up to overthrow it.

The reason I'm recommending that every guy ( and any girls, too ) here should watch is because if nothing is done to stop this whole ' feminism ' movement ' , then society could very well end up like it is in this film! If the price for peace is a world without feeling, then it is too high a price to pay.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, scarface is a great movie overall, but a ****ty ****ty movie as an example of someone to aspire you, unless you are a pimply 15 year old drug dealer wannabe.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Tyler Durden an Alpha?

Living in an abandoned house and banging some skinny, crack-ho lookin' skank doesn't qualify someone as being Alpha.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"The Wild Bunch"

Great Western - William Holden's crew of violent bank-robbing holdouts at the dying edge of the old West.

They're being tracked by a dogged US Marshall who turns to his sleazy hired help, "Those are men we're after, not egg-sucking gutter trash like you."

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Mohicans - Like the Patriot, good moral values in fullfiling the "protector" role for a woman. :up:

Usual Suspects - Keyser Soze, perfect role model if you want to disappear from a psycho ex. :woo:

The Saint - Great character study. Val Kilmer plays many psuedo-roles of past saints in this film. Great openers for the personalities he picks too. May help in approaches. Great scene when he goes to the woman's house and takes note of her personality to discover what she's searching for in a soultmate/partner and models himself after her passed away father.

Reaction score
**** what you guys say, Brad Pitt...f*ck his good looks and nasty sluts he's banged...that dude is a first class actor. You won't see that nig making any movies about f*cking a cherry pie, or being a gay cowboy anytime soon. You guys obviously don't know talent when it comes to acting.

Anyhow there's ultimately two movies. YES TWO MOVIES, that DEMONSTRAT...A MAN'S MAN!!

F*ck all your movies!

The two best movies about GUYS, MEN, BIG BALLS!

Boondock Saints
RAMBO.

Any football game film with Bill Cowher or Vince Lombardi coaching..holy sh*t they remind me soooo much of my old football coaches.. especially Cowher because my coach looked and spoke like him, with that voice that sounds like he hasn't gotten any sleep in 3 weeks and wants to punch you in the face!

F*CK WHAT YOU HEARD!

Watch those movies again and you'll see what I mean.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Unique Said...

.... >blackhawk down

Fantastic movie, amazing performance by Eric Bana as the Delta Force leader.

Now That's a full-blooded, masculine character.

Read Mark Bowden's book about the incident to get a real sense of how aweseome our really elite special forces guys are...

Scaramanga86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackhawk down is nothing but a decent action movie, it essentially glorifies a huge American ****-up and i doubt that theres much accuracy behind it. Its just ****ing hollywood

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Girl Next Door

"- What?!!?"
You might cry out loud, "That's an AFC movie"

I think usually (as metrosexual teen guy) you are intended to "pick" the Matthew character (Emile Hirsch) as your own. Damn I don't know the word.. He's an AFC who grows a little better towards the end. That character is for regular confused guys who are dreaming after the movie to be like him.

I just laughed the whole movie how pitiful that guy is even he got a little more confident in the end.

But there's another character that is way better to pick on your own. My ass rejected that Matthew as my character so much. But then this Kelly (Timothy Olyphant) shows up. He's a adult movie producer having the perfect attitude. Along the attitude comes his look. His eyes and the stare. The look that tells women that he is there to qualify them daring to question even the hottest women. The man is looking for the diamonds from mud for sexual intentions and you can see the actor making that look so well.
I just sucked up that stare into my arsenal.
I tried that on a club and I've never got so much so intence eye contact.
Sounds maybe funny to you me talking about some look so excited, but I knew I could have any of those girls who gave me that eye contact back. I hooked up that night with a girl who had these beautiful double D's

Maybe that character doesn't inspire you as much but it's worth a shot...
At least if you don't get anything out of it you can watch lovely Elisha Cuthber making ****ing sounds. Got me so horny hahaha

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, that Kelly guy did know how to work the ladies.

Like the scene at the high school where he picks up the three chumps, and they're talking to the girls. Then he cuts it short and says "Ok gotta go"

then he turns to the chumps while they're walking off and says "Always leave em wanting more"

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe nobody has mentioned Dirty Harry and The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

Xericx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Glengarry Glen Ross.

Alec Baldwin's "Coffee is for Closers" speech is something every red blooded american male should know by heart.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about the Richard character from Surface?

A refreshingly different male character. The guy is no wuss - never hesitates to do what needs to be done. He freely uses his fists or his Glock when he has to. (I'm not saying that being quick to beat someone up or draw and fire your weapon is masculine. It's just that many male "hero" characters these days seems to be reluctant to use force when it's needed)
His character is teamed up with a female marine biologist (the show is about a mysterious new sea creature). The two of them journey around the country looking for answers about the creatures even as they're chased by government goons.
What's great about his character is that every time he has an idea about where to go, and what to do, he's always right, and she's always wrong about ignoring him. (Man's intuition vs. vaunted "women's intuition.")

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Fight Club has to be the most overrated movie ever.
I agree it's overrated, as is the director, David Fincher.

However, I think some credit is due the filmmakers for tackling the subject of de-masculinization of modern men.

I always felt Fight Club was about how society makes us (especially men) clamp the id in an unhealthy way. The fighting was simply a desperate and aggressive way of rebelling against this.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any Given Sunday, there are so many moments in this movie, and so many memorable lines, and the bit at the end is unbeatable, probably one of the best sports related movies in the history of movies.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bridges at Toko-Ri:

Navy Flyers that fight, live and die like men during the Korean
War.

Frederick March at the end of the film, on the bridge of
a carrier, gazing at a rolling steel-grey ocean:

"Where do we get such men?"

The Last Valley:

Michael Caine as a German mercenary captain during
the Thirty Years' War. Fascinating scenes in which
he and his men take over and occupy a village;
Caine out-Alphaing the village leader with words,
looks, and a couple of rolls of the dice...