Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MOVIES... do you guys know any cool dj movie's

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
i have so much free time right now... i wanna to watch something cool movie... thanks id appreciate it

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Swingers

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy Rider

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

My two favorite movies.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
as long as there not boring ill watch them... how about movies that are in theaters

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
nonchalant said:
My top vote.

I love "40-year old virgin" also, Jay is the DJ, absolutely hilarious.

They spit out a lot of advice from real life into their lines.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Hydroblunt... NO BODY IN THAT MOVIE IS A DJ... I SAW THE MOVIE... They all work at bestbuy... for a long time... they all stay mediocre

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hitch" and my favorite movie "Shaft" with Samuel mothafuvcking Jackson :up:

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Lethal Weapon movies...Mel Gibson's character

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Mel character is dif a dj... i dont know if its just me but they dont make any new dj movies for some reason

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Lord of the Rings

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAWYER said:
why lord of the rings...
Just observe Vigo's character Aragorn...

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Tao of Steve

Rodger Dodger

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Campbell Scott was really good in Rodger Dodger but that annoying fvcking kid pissed me off.

I always recommend Glengarry Glen Ross. Check out Alec Baldwins' ( Blake )cameo and Al Pacino's Ricky Roma.

What about Fred Mcmurray in The Apartment? Classic married playboy who uses Bud to keep Fran on the side and hush hush from the wife and kids.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a MASCULINE MAN is not necessarily attributed to just one characteristic over another.

Having said that, the REMAKE of Shaft was cool, because Samuel L. is ALWAYS the man. He is the quintessential bad ass mofo. Hell, you should see that movie just to watch the bravura performance of Jeffrey Wright as "PEOPLES". If anybody OTHER than Sam would have played the lead role, THAT guy would have stolen the whole movie!

But if you really want to see how it's done, PLEASE check out the original one.

It's got all the cool ass leather clothes, tough-ass talk, MORE women for the main character to DJ, some really good AMOGing scenes, an action-packed, violent ending, and my man Richard Roundtree is the COOLEST, dude on the planet in that movie.

So check out the orignal SHAFT. It's a movie that inspired a WHOLE new generation to rethink what the modern, cutting-edge, P.I. movie could be.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah,

And if anybody HASN'T seen it yet. Check out TOMBSTONE. It's a western about Wyatt Earp and his boys. Every damn actor in that movie is ON POINT. Lot's of action, lot's of trash-talkin', and a whole lot of lines and scenes in it that you'll remember for YEARS to come.

But the main reason you should check it out is to see the OSCAR-worthy performance of Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday. This guy's interpretation of the character is OFF THE CHAIN! Once you see his take on the character, it's hard as hell to imagine ANYBODY else play that same role.

But sadly, Val didn't get the oscar nod or even a nomination. Why? Because we all know that the academy is just a bunch of snobs who generally look down on action flicks and comedies----which is why Eddie Murphy wasn't nominated for an oscar for The Nutty PRofessor (how man goddam roles do a brutha gotta play in ONE move before you give him his acting props???), and it also explains why Back to the Future wasn't nominated for an oscar for Best Picture several decades ago.

But every now and then, Hollywood pulls that stick out to their asses and forces themselves to recognize GREAT acting, no matter what genre of movie it occurs in.

Example: Johnny Depp's Best Actor nomination for Pirates of the Caribbean. And ironically, Val Kilmer's acting job in TOMBSTONE is the perfect example of a similarly GROUNDBREAKING acting performance. So check it out guys...

Thus ends the VU rant for today...lol

March on.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh HELL YEAH, VU, Val Kilmer in Tombstone as Doc Holiday is one of my favorite character renditions EVER.

Twirling the cup in the guy's face when he's playing little stick-'em-up games?
Bone-crusher AMOG styles.

Stepping around a tree and announcing "I'm your Huckleberry". Ooh, and who could forget "YOU'RE NO DAISY NOW!!"

Presence. It's hard to portray a presence on the screen.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, does anyone remember that guy from pulp fiction at the end of the movie?
When they are both like:"Wow, that´s a cool guy"

>That is the kinda guy I´m working to become.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Wolf?

"Oh, you calllin' the Wolf? Sheeeyit Neeeegro! That's all you had to say!"
:up:

Harvey Keitel is the bomb as "The Wolf".

All business, in control... smooth, calm, cordial, funny.

And when it's time to relax and have a good time... that's the business. All business. Another smooth character, that's for sure.

Another premium Alpha - in control of the environment he's in, and not oppressive or offensive.

Again, Presence.

However, I didn't care for the "shot caller" do-what-I-say-while-I-watch method. I'm going for more of a "MacGyver" style, myself. I must be doing okay, since I've been referred to as "A cross between Mr. Wizard and The Fonz" before.