Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie with Don Jaun refernce?

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I saw a Movie called Cruel Intentions, it's not very good and kind of weird(I thought), but anyway while watching one of the character was called a Don Jaun, then later called a Chump. It came out in 1999 I think before the posts in the Original bible. It made me think if the DJ and AFC title may have come from the movie?
Or just coincidence.

First post, (be gentle :eek: )

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From Wiki.

Don Juan (Spanish, or "Don Giovanni" in Italian) is a legendary, fictional libertine whose story has been told many times by many authors. El burlador de Sevilla y convidado de piedra (The Trickster of Seville and the Stone Guest) by Tirso de Molina is a play set in the fourteenth century that was published in Spain around 1630.

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... well it was the first i had ever heard it, and i thought maybe with the timing and maybe the chump thing. Oh well guess i was wrong.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a very interesting movie to watch indeed, and I made it a point to own it in my collection. The main character (Sebastian) reminds me of a well-versed PUA. The fact that he's planning and contemplating how to make the girl fvck him (and actually does a very good job at it) makes it a great movie. As the movie progresses, we see his transformation from a mPUA into a total fvcking AFC. If he were to carry out his confidence and alpha attitude into the relationship, it would make it the definitive Don Juan movie. But because this is a fvcking movie, and because society demands it, the man needs to be tamed into a submissive slave to the gods of love. In the end, all the girls in the audience are happy there's one less man who understands and manipulates their emotions and keeps the secrets of woman safe and sound. THE END.