Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie Pimps! add your Hero!!!

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New here... Well actually been reading here for awhile, but just got my computer fixed, something was stopping me from logging on to post messages.

But something I have been wanting to share for awhile... :D

Anyone ever see "Big Trouble in Little China"? I've always loved the movie. Kurt Russell's character 'Jack Burton' was always a badass in my eyes! But not until I read some ideas off this site til I realized just how great he is in this movie.
He completly plays it right from the very first moment he see's the girl. Sure his opening isnt very smooth with her, but the fact that he approaches her within seconds of even noticing her has got to say something. Major confidence!!!
And damn does he neg-hit her.... Constantly. Like when they are talking about breaking into the wharehouse to find his friends girlfriend. She starts saying something to the fact that she would go with them but.... and he cuts her off "Yeah I know, but there is something wrong with your face". haha. hilarious.
Never afriad to make a move on her one second, but totally act like she is dog **** and diss her the very next second... Translation, His attitude is? "She is hot I would hit, but hmm, too bad she isnt worthy of me!"
What a nice mix of confidence, natural feelings and dillusions, lol.
Even in the very end. ++++Sorry Could be a SPOILER here if you havent seen the movie++++++

But I dont know why you havent seen it yet... Anyhow in the end when he is leaving he just walks out of the building. And the girls friend says "arent you even gonna kiss her goodbye????"
He looks back at the girl... She is standing against the doorway looking all sultry, She wants it so bad!
And just looks for awhile.. "Nope.." turns around and walks away, and she says "See you around jack" and as he disappears into the fog he says "yeah you never can tell". buahahahaha what an ******* :up:
CLASSIC! 100% sure he banged her if he ever came back into town.

The character Jack Burton is alittle over the top (meaning he mostly comes off as pure *******).. But we could still learn alot from him.

Add up some of your favirote Mobie Pimps ;)

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
also Ryan Dephilippe in cruel intentions.
Ryan Phillipe really? I love the movie cruel intentions. I suppose so... I mean he does get all the chicks in the movie. But I always thought it was usually a direct result of his money and social status.

But yeah I suppose he does have alot of game... He just so damn serious through out the movie.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will Smith in independence day, no joke.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjazz said:
Will Smith in independence day, no joke.

hmmm interesting.. I mean I wouldnt disagree, its a good answer, will smith is a pimp :up:

But care to explain why in this movie? Not too many moments for him to really show off in this movie though... other then the fact the hes already bangin a hot Stripper like vivica fox.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how bout will smith in "Hitch"!!! He literally was the 'ladies man' in that movie.

I remember watching the bonus features on that DVD, and they were explaining how much research they actually did on picking up women (err relationship research anyhow). So might actually be worth the while to watch on a educational stance.... and entertaining.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one movie hero in my mind...and that's Samuel L. Mother f*ckin Jackson. Doesn't get destracted by any b*tch and always get's the job done.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which character was trent walker in swingers?
I dont recognize the actors name
yeah vince v in that movie was awesome, he loved the beautiful babies and was always so money lmao

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Darth Vader
- James Dean

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Han Solo from Star Wars

Jason Bourne

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
OMG i cant believe no one has mentioned "John Tucker" from john tucker must die.

Ultimate pimp. Spins plates like a mad man. He pimps every single HB at the school...

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another character I nominate...

Lancelot... From "First Knight"

Lots to be learned from Richard Gere in this one. His entire personality could be mirrored...
He had no fear = Complete Confidence. He was completly free and wild, and spontaneous, never a dole moment, always an adventure.
But even though he was so carefree he was still a good man and was in control of himself!

When he meets Guinevere, You know he wants her but if it doesnt work out you know he doesnt care either way. He is both Direct and Straightforward even to the point of just straight kissing her out of the blue, but also seems to have a low Intrest vibe about him.
Talk about someone who can keep confident eye contact!!! and is constantly challenging her. Not so much being a challenge, but somehow challenging her against herself.

Most the movie speaks for itself, even people who care not for the Don Juan will be moved by his passion, and captivated by her spirit unable to resist it.

But I think the best lesson is at the end..

When he comes to say goodbye, No matter how much he loves her, he just straight decides he is gonna leave and never come back. You can literally see her heart breaking. She completly belongs to him and he hasnt even had her yet.
But Lancelot is the stronger one, he simply turns and is walking away... forever.. he doesnt need her.
And when she can no longer have him.. she finally asks him to kiss her (this wont make sense unless you seen the movie).
BAM!! The women always WANTS what she CANT have.

By the way.. that kiss that follows is pretty crazy. Being a guy I wouldve never noticed it really. But me and a girl were talking once about the best kiss scene out of any movie ever, and instantly she nominated this kiss.. She said she watched it in the movie theatre and her knees literally went weak. Thats a powerful kiss if girls are floored by just WATCHING it.
In fact this was years ago she told me about that kiss scene. Thats the whole reason why I watched the movie so I could see it for myself. I finally realized that it wasnt the kiss so much, but it was everything that led up to it. Lancelot lit that womans fire... And DAMN WAS SHE HOT!!!!

And to add onto all of this, Lancelot was stealing this girl from none other then the pimp himself.... James Bond :D =P

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce Willis in The Fifth Element.

"Look lady, I'm all for a conversation but maybe you can just SHUT UP for a minute!"

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
OMG i cant believe no one has mentioned "John Tucker" from john tucker must die.

Ultimate pimp. Spins plates like a mad man. He pimps every single HB at the school...
Maybe cause no one watched that movie lmao, I certainly wasnt interested from the previews