Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie kiss

stomping

Don Juan
Reaction score
So ive been seeing this girl for about 2 weeks or so, and we went to a movie a few nights ago. I put my arm around her and what not, she then put her head on my shoulder...etc, i know she likes me , but i just can't figure out how to make my move into kissing her at the movie

i surely could use some advice..

~jax:confused:

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ready to be kissed test" found in the DJ news letter

Look into her eyes and go for it, grab your balls, be a man, read the bible.

stomping

Don Juan
Reaction score
i signed up for the newsletter...haven't recieved it yet

i still could use some more tips.....damn im a no0bE

Sir Auron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww the movie kiss, my first kiss happened there too... *reminisces* :D

Anyway, the girl ain't going to be making it easy for you to kiss her, cause she'll be looking directly forward and be "concerntrating on the movie".

This happened to me too. What do you do? You get the arm that's not around her, yeah the one doing nothing, and you use it. Place one finger on her chin and GENTLY push her face around towards you. Once you've got her looking at you, hold great eye-contact and go in for the kiss. Just like in the movies :D

Misc Tips:
Do not attempt to kiss her during a vital part of the movie, chose a downtime/boring bit and make it exciting for her

Try to tell if she wants to be kissed. I mean, if she's cuddling up to you it's obvious she does. But extra little things like her liking her lips a lot, glancing at you, etc.

Just follow the first paragraph and you shall be fine! Have a great time at those movies, mate.

All my best,
Auron

tRanCe[!z]koO

Reaction score
while were talkin about kissing in movie theaters how log should i go? till its over? or just like 5 mnins?:confused:

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit being such a pansy. First off, don't waste your overpriced movie ticket with a make out session. You don't need it to be dark and in a crowd of people while a movie you paid for is going on.

Second, it's just a kiss, quit worrying so much. If you are so sure she likes you, then there shouldn't be a reason why she wouldn't kiss you. Think about it. If you were attracted to a girl and she went in for a kiss, would you push her away?

FUCK NO.

It really is that simple. So this is what you do, you get alone, the laughter dies down, the silence comes in, you're still looking into her eyes, and BAAM, you're kissing her.

As a man, you need to come off as bold, confident, and challenging. She shouldn't know directly that you like her. She shouldn't be able to guage your interest. When you kiss her, you have to make it like you wanted to kiss her, for your own benefit. Don't apologize, don't thank her, she was lucky to be kissed by you. THAT is the mindset.

It doesn't seem like you're dating this girl yet, afterall, what is dating without the first kiss? So don't bring up dating either. If she wants it, she'll ask for it. You just progress with the kissing, to the making out, to whatever else. If she wants to get serious, you'll know. Also, if she isn't interested, you'll know. Especially when that hand makes contact to your face.

It's a dating game. You have to take risks. Your perception can change at the drop of a dime. You need to know what to do to judge a girls interest and FAST. Do not waste your money and Saturday nights on a girl who is not really interested in you.

Gauge interest by the phone number, first date, kiss close. Any rejection at any time is a sign that she is not interested. If you were really confident in yourself, you'd grab her face and just kiss her. Girls like kissing as much as you do, except they don't get orgasms over it or worry about it like this. If it wasn't meant to happen, it won't.

Like PiHiPlaya said, grab your balls and go for it.