Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movie and nothing else?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my 3rd date with this girl tonight. We were supposed to do dinner and a movie. She said a few hrs before tonite that she had to have dinner with her mom. So then that left just the movie. I suggested doin something else since the talking part of our night was now gone. But she insisted on sticking to the movie. So she says shell come to my house cuz its playing right by my house. She gets to my house like 15 mins before the movie so that we get there just in time to see it. We watch "The Departed" which is 2 hrs and 40 freakin minutes. And then i said u wanna get some coffee or something? She was like no im pretty tired. So i drove her back to her car she kissed me and aimed for my lips, i just gave her a peck since she seemed like there was nowhere else she rather be less. In the theatre i put my arm around her and after 10 mins she got gum out of her bag and got out of it. She had no emotion the entire time.

I dunno what kind of date this was, but i think its pretty safe to say this girl is totally uninterested. Why she aimed for my lips i dont know, and why she spent 2 firdays in a row on me i dont know, but im pissed i wasted a friday on her. She hardly cracked an f'in smile all night. Its like she used me to see the departed. Why did we bother? No dinner, no coffee, no drink, no anythign else, not even talking. Just on our a$$es in a theatre for 3 hrs. I wasted 20 bucks and perfectly nice night on her. Im pissed off.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time i saw this girl we were on my couch with tongues down each others throats and me feelin her up a bit. She kissed me 6 times on the way out the door. What the hell was this? Pms? i dont fin get it, nothing should have changed in 7 days time!

koc123

Reaction score
You gotta wear the pants in this relationship. Girls like to be told what to do, regardless of what their ego says. If you don't think a movie is a good way to get to know her, then just take her somewhere else. You're driving, aren't you? If she's not smiling at you, smile at her. Look her in the eyes. If you're at the movie, be bold, bring her closer to you. It's hard, I always sit there and wonder if she likes what I'm doing, because it's hard to get girls to warm up to you quickly. But if the girl is allowing you to do it, she wants you to. You can't sit there and read her, it will drive you absolutely nuts. I was worried the other day that the girl I'm seeing was pissed off at me. She wasn't talking, holding my hand in the car, and looking down. Turns out her contact was just bugging the **** out of her. DON'T TRY TO READ WOMEN. Assume they like you and assume they like what you're doing. If they physically stop you or tell you to not do it, of course, don't do it. If she seems in a stale mood, you should be able to get her happy and smiling by just being positive, smiley, and IN CONTROL. :rockon:

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
koc123 said:
You gotta wear the pants in this relationship. Girls like to be told what to do, regardless of what their ego says. If you don't think a movie is a good way to get to know her, then just take her somewhere else. You're driving, aren't you? If she's not smiling at you, smile at her. Look her in the eyes. If you're at the movie, be bold, bring her closer to you. It's hard, I always sit there and wonder if she likes what I'm doing, because it's hard to get girls to warm up to you quickly. But if the girl is allowing you to do it, she wants you to. You can't sit there and read her, it will drive you absolutely nuts. I was worried the other day that the girl I'm seeing was pissed off at me. She wasn't talking, holding my hand in the car, and looking down. Turns out her contact was just bugging the **** out of her. DON'T TRY TO READ WOMEN. Assume they like you and assume they like what you're doing. If they physically stop you or tell you to not do it, of course, don't do it. If she seems in a stale mood, you should be able to get her happy and smiling by just being positive, smiley, and IN CONTROL. :rockon:
I tried alot, i kept making jokes and using Kino. I tried holding her hand, the arm thing was rejected after 10 mins. I dunno if she got stiff or soemthing and needed to move but for half the movie she was leaning to the right. I think shes just one of those cold a$$ Irish chicks. She's one of those really really irish girls. The ones that don't show any emotion, and r basically unemotinal snobs.
Can't stand that. I like girls who act like girls. I dont care if theyre shy, but even shy girls give u soemthing, some kind of signs of life. I tried it all tonite. We had a few mins of decent convo in the car and i got her to laugh a lil, but she was just so un-enthused about anything. Its hard to keep positive with a girl who gives u nothing. Why should i even bother. Im gonna let her contact me, im not pleased wit her at all. We had such a rapport on our first 2 dates. We hit it off great, and then of course the making out on my ocuch for 2 hrs. So i didnt deserve this, if she aint interested then i wish shed tell me. So freakin weird, whyd she bother. She must have nothing else to freakin do. I mean theres wanting a man to lead u and then theres, "im not gonna give him any emotion, or anything that will tel him im having a good time" I got no clue with this chick. She put chapstick on in the theatre twice, but most girls do so i doubt that meant anything. She was totally diff on the fiorst two dates. She was flirty as hell on the monday night we met and stayed out till 12:30 with work the next day. Now on a friday she needed to go home right after the movie ended at 12:15? Its a freakin friday, shes 24!Who knows who cares im goin to sleep before i rant anymore.