Movie: 3:10 to Yuma

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here seen this movie?

I've always been a fan of westerns. With all the feminism and man hating garbage that has been going on, this movie is a breath of fresh air. ( NO " AFC"s and wimps trying to get a girl's approval on this one. Watch Russel Crowe, he was smooth.)

The Men who acted in this one were great, watch their mannerisms, thats how REAL MEN would have acted in those days.

Russel Crowe played the jerky, smooth talkin outlaw. While Christian Bale was more of a Balance DJ - A badass with morals.

Personally, I think this is the best western since Unforgiven.

I freakin swear, this movie is like Diamond compared to all the crap that is out there right now.

If you're going to have a guy's night out or something, or hell bring your Father along. You'll enjoy this movie.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Although I'm a huge Christian Bale guy, I cannot bring myself to watch this horrid piece of sh1t.

How can anyone with good conscience remake a Glenn Ford film which was perfect? It's like trying to remake Akira Kurosawas' Kagemusha or Peckinpah's The Wild bunch. It can't be done. It shouldn't be done.

Unforgiven was a great film but by no means anywhere close to being in the top twenty. The Wild bunch, A Fistful of dollars, The Searchers, Rio Bravo, The man who shot Liberty Valence and The Lone Ranger are vastly superior films.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Although I'm a huge Christian Bale guy, I cannot bring myself to watch this horrid piece of sh1t.

How can anyone with good conscience remake a Glenn Ford film which was perfect? It's like trying to remake Akira Kurosawas' Kagemusha or Peckinpah's The Wild bunch. It can't be done. It shouldn't be done.

Unforgiven was a great film but by no means anywhere close to being in the top twenty. The Wild bunch, A Fistful of dollars, The Searchers, Rio Bravo, The man who shot Liberty Valence and The Lone Ranger are vastly superior films.
Actually...this version (new one) is better.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about checking this out, thanks for the review :up:

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great movie. If you like westerns definetly check out The Assination of Jesse James. Brad Pitt was pretty good in that movie.