Moved...

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello. I just moved out of province to Calgary Alberta. I know absoulutley noone here! And I dont start going to school again until september! I was just wondering, where is a good place to meet girls, where you dont have to go with anyone else?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can drive, try heading out around town and find out where the people your age generally hang out. Once you start going to school, you'll have the upper hand though. Most of the guys here have to raise their social rep from the negatives, if you act like a DJ right off the bat, you'll be able to get mor poular much quicker than some of the other guys here. Good luck.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
walk up to strangers, and ask where is a popular placce to hang out, clubs, bars?

just go and meet as many people as u can and dont forget to ask for phone numbers.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I am 16 years old and I met some 18 year old chick that just moved here from the same province I moved from. I got her numbers too.

Ive never tried to play older hot girls, so hopefully all goes well. Andy threads in here about older girls?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stickboy
Thanks guys.

I am 16 years old and I met some 18 year old chick that just moved here from the same province I moved from. I got her numbers too.

Ive never tried to play older hot girls, so hopefully all goes well. Andy threads in here about older girls?
*cough*search*cough*