Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moved to new city... need some advice.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well, I haven't been in these forums for awhile but this is the ONLY place I trust for good advice when I need it.

So basically I just moved to a new city (career move) and I know ZERO people.

1. I have my own business and work 100% from home.

2. No family in the area, at least anyone within my age range (22).

People meet naturally mainly through (a) school and (b) work. Two options not on the table for me as I am finished college and work from home.

So, lets brainstorm here. I'm not into scripted "go out and sarge like a robot" stuff nor am I only interested in only meeting women and getting laid. That's not what this post is about.

I simply would like to establish a group of friends (clique?) much like the ones in my old town, who I miss badly.

All suggestions are appreciated.

Kudos,
Roulette

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, nobody has any ideas at all?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I were in your shoes, didn't know anyone, I would feel very free. Start exploring your new city.

carlitos

Don Juan
Reaction score
online communities? i'm sure you can find some wingman or start with hobbie groups
the other option is...day game. i'm sure you have errands to take care of maybe you can meet some people on the way...not on purpose but i'm sure it happens when lets say you ask a genuine question then they answer with interest and just take it from there

The_way

Reaction score
What city do you live in roulette? Do you have any hobbies like sports and whatnot? You should try to joining some clubs, learn to dance or maybe a new skill, you'll meet lots of people that way, some of them cool, some lame but if you have something in common with them then you have a solid foundation to work with.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I would look at 2 avenues. I recently moved to a new city and had no friends other than my g/f and didn't meet any people through her. The way I built a social circle was through hobbies. Once you have a hobby, its a natural way to meet like minded people. There are clubs you can join etc....

Another way is local forums. I also found this a great way to meet new people and try new things. Try doing a google search with your city name and local forums.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for all who were respectful and gave some good advice. I'm actually going to join a few clubs (awesome idea!) and also enroll in a few University classes. I love to learn, so even if I don't meet any new people I'm still happy.

1. Clubs
2. Hobbies
3. Classes of any sort
4. Generally being social wherever

That's the basic plan of action.

Kudos,
Matt