Moved on, Lost weight, Got better! Now what?

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So as you all know that 4 months ago I got out of a ****ty relationship and after that I went No Contact with my ex. I lost a ****load of weight and I look quite great now. I feel great.

But what I want to know now is that how can I improve my game to get more girls? I do have a few girls interested in me but those are 5s and 6s .

So the things I wanna know:

1. What method of game should I use? Which works for you.

2. How should I approach girls? Online or Face to face

I don't wanna be in any relationships because I love my freedom but I would like to add a few girls into my life.

As far as my inner game is concerned I am at my best and I can approach any girl I want but I do want a procedure which would work the best. I can talk to them normally but I don't know how to maximize the results.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an exercise that I respectfully challenge you to accept.

Go step by step through your questions and answer them out loud in your next post. This critical thinking will help sink in the real answers I bet.

Any questions that are really still left over go ahead and post them.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
I have an exercise that I respectfully challenge you to accept.

Go step by step through your questions and answer them out loud in your next post. This critical thinking will help sink in the real answers I bet.

Any questions that are really still left over go ahead and post them.

Seriously I was looking to approach girls on a daily basis and experiment different methods with them. So obviously online game is out of question but yeah if a guy can get laid through online game he can double his chances through face to face game.

I know I answered my questions myself but still I would like your opinions on the concept of game and what approach works the best for you

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach anywhere anytime. You just have to have the attitude that you really don't care what happens. Make eye contact, smile, if she smiles back, approach. Tell her she's hot, and you have to get to know her better. Get her number, or if you're getting strong IOI, just ask her out right there.

The key is that you really can not care if she shoots you down, it's her loss. ALSO, you CAN NOT hesitate... DON'T even think about it.... don't hesitate for one second, I just go, I don't even bother looking to see if she has a wedding or engagement ring on I have about a 20% success rate. Half are married... some will even try and hide thier ring hands from me... Hey... this is how women are man, if I learn they are married I'll back off. But I've had married women hook up with me later to find out they are taken.... One of the hazzards of not slowing down on your approach.

I try to do this at least once a day.... got a number this morning riding up the elevator this morning.

Chamber of Commerce events are great as well. Plenty of high quality professional women, there is always some launch party or networking event going on someplace. Next week is Marti Gras.... lot's of parties, Mexican Counsel has an art exhibit, A Green Business networking seminar...

I have a pretty full social calendar.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Approach anywhere anytime. You just have to have the attitude that you really don't care what happens. Make eye contact, smile, if she smiles back, approach. Tell her she's hot, and you have to get to know her better. Get her number, or if you're getting strong IOI, just ask her out right there.

The key is that you really can not care if she shoots you down, it's her loss. ALSO, you CAN NOT hesitate... DON'T even think about it.... don't hesitate for one second, I just go, I don't even bother looking to see if she has a wedding or engagement ring on I have about a 20% success rate. Half are married... some will even try and hide thier ring hands from me... Hey... this is how women are man, if I learn they are married I'll back off. But I've had married women hook up with me later to find out they are taken.... One of the hazzards of not slowing down on your approach.

I try to do this at least once a day.... got a number this morning riding up the elevator this morning.

Chamber of Commerce events are great as well. Plenty of high quality professional women, there is always some launch party or networking event going on someplace. Next week is Marti Gras.... lot's of parties, Mexican Counsel has an art exhibit, A Green Business networking seminar...

I have a pretty full social calendar.

I'll try your method man! Thanks