Moved in with girlfriend and no sex

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
I found a small tiny little bottle of KY jelly in her bathroom draw. Should I be concerned? Cuz i know for a fact she never uses it with me. Shes on the pill and i don't use condoms and i just about never see her leave the room before we do it so i dont know when she would even have the chance too. Plus u can tell if that kind of thing has been used if u know what i mean.
Is Ky jelly used for something else that i dont know about? It doesnt look brand new so maybe its just from before she met me, but still seems a lil weird to me. I've openeed her draw instead of mine by mistake many times and never noticed it, but this time it was just plain as day. The KY letters jumped right out at me at the bottom of the draw.
This is all a joke right? If not, the fact that she isn't even hiding the lube she uses with the other guy says that she's basically begging you to break it off or just knows she can do whatever she wants w/o consequence.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
relationships are NOT work, NOT work, NOT WORK!!!

ALERT - YOU HAVE THE AFC MINDSET

IF a man decides to be in a relationship, then it certainly needs to be FUN and a GREAT TIME, and NOT WORK

boy, i got no words left for ya
Very well said.

More from The Logical Player:

The Logical Player said:
First off, your mistakes (mistakes that I do not want you to EVER repeat again in your whole entire life):

1) You became exclusive with the first girl that showed interest in you, thus making her your guuuuuurlfriend, and limiting your options of whom to hook up with.

2) You moved in with your guuuuuurlfriend - shows that you fear living alone, and since you cannot enjoy living alone, then you sure as hell won't enjoy living with some guuuuuuurlfriend - as proven by your thread.

3) You allow disrespect, and you listen to a woman's words and ignore her actions - hello have you forgot about the DON JUAN MOTTO - ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.
Just leave her. If you can give me one good reason why you shouldn't, lets hear it.

You say you "love" her, yet you are complaining about the relationship, how you rarely have sex, how you think she is cheating, how she can party with her friends while you taxi her around. This does not sound enjoyable.

You don't want to leave her because you have become a spineless chump, being needy and sticking around long after the relationship started to fall apart.

I didnt cvm yet and there was cvm to be seen, so if it wasnt mine it had to be somebodys.
Vaginal fluid. Sweat. Your pre-cvm. 99% of girls do not "squirt" like many men tell you.

2 she'll have sex with me several times (out of pity, fear of losing me, not sure wat else her reason would be)
and then another week will pass and she'll go right back to sex once a week or two.
So leave her. The relationship is falling apart, she is stringing you along.

Yea thats how it was with my previous gf the sex ended a few months before the relationship did
^ You wrote that, not me.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Se x: Fail
Respect: Fail
Sleep time: Fail

KY jelly: If you don't see a huge cucumber in the fridge something is up..
Does she let you use her laptop? How are her phone habits when you are near her?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Iron Rule of Tomassi #4

NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren't married to or are not planning to marry in within 6 months.

Honestly, I'd just leave it at "NEVER under any circumstance live with a woman you aren't married to."

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Make a note or a tiny little mark on the bottle to mark the level of liquid in there. Then check it every now and then to see if the level is changing, or if the bottle has even disappeared. That should give you a good clue.
That's a good idea. I wonder if he ever did this, and if so what the result was?

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OmG this same thing happened to me last year. I moved in with my gf of 3 years into a year lease at an apartment. Things were pretty good at first but the sex did decline. Then she started acting werid and basically manipulated me into breaking us up. She puts "single" on her myspace all of a sudden. She could never communicate well about "issues." Then I finally get it out of her and she say's we shoudl learn to live alone yet she starts going out with her "friends" more but then I find out it's another guy. Btw, she asked that I leave OUR apartment because I had less stuff. Selfish b*tch. It took me a few months to go somwehere else and in the mean time she kept stringing me along...actually got back with me while she was seeing this other guy. She still emails me once in a while...I think she is some kind of a control freak and can't fathom the fact that I just may never see or talk to her again. We were together a long time and in love so I don't really know what happened. But oh well. Just like the OP she was the first girl to really show intrest in me and I made her my guuuurlfriend.