Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motivational Video

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Notice the reaction of the audience when Phil quoted Paul...

Paul had written or said somewhere that ...
"She may look fit, sexy and sophisticated but after she's naked with mascara running down her face and she's trying to stuff her thighs into a pair of small jeans at 2 a.m., you'll realize she's just another person trying to get by."
See that girl's face. He he he... Look at how astonished they were! Like he said something devilish. This why I fucckin' hate people. They are soap-opera controlled, retarded fuccktards!!!

Moral: Don't go around telling people about your "unconventional" ideas on how the game is. They sound "misogynistic" to the average Joe, they would NOT get it. Women would hate you for it, in as much as you make their puszies filled up with fluids.

Since I know they are also a bunch of f@ggots lurkin' here too... Please, kindly be nice to point out what's really offensive about this.

bcolon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
This is a good video. This guy had looks but he has or had a lot of confidence in himself. No fear. He had his mind set on one thing and that was vag. Good stuff.

I loved the crowd response when he said that he doesn't put woman on the pedestal. They were quiet as sh*t. Because they know it is true. Most men do that. I use to. Still struggling but I always remember men and woman are equal. Woman are not goddesses.

Samwild

Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:
Notice the reaction of the audience when Phil quoted Paul...

Paul had written or said somewhere that ...

See that girl's face. He he he... Look at how astonished they were! Like he said something devilish. This why I fucckin' hate people. They are soap-opera controlled, retarded fuccktards!!!

Moral: Don't go around telling people about your "unconventional" ideas on how the game is. They sound "misogynistic" to the average Joe, they would NOT get it. Women would hate you for it, in as much as you make their puszies filled up with fluids.

Since I know they are also a bunch of f@ggots lurkin' here too... Please, kindly be nice to point out what's really offensive about this.
I disagree on the basis that people need to wake up to the game and how it is. How women are allowed to act in the manner in which they do and get away with it till a MAN comes along and breaks their pedestal that they have been standing on for so long. How women actively are involved in and seek interest in keeping the game the way it is for their selfish benefits. The men that know this and come here to inform those that don't are allowing more men to take the red pill and deal with these women outside of their established "good little boy" indoctrination and renounce the soap opera controlled media programming. Time is way past due to air out the dirty laundry on the golden pv$$y scam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjgE8Lw5YaQ brings what I am talking about into context and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0&list=UUDoNFQZqQpd6aL32Ua4JPTQ&index=3&feature=plcp great motivation to bring awareness to what a though process in every man's mind should incorporate when exchanging information here. Just another red pill for the masses to destroy the Matrix. Now lets get some titties and ****ties to entertain us while we change the world. Live well and prosper :box:

Mr_Stinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Samwild said:
I disagree on the basis that people need to wake up to the game and how it is. How women are allowed to act in the manner in which they do and get away with it till a MAN comes along and breaks their pedestal that they have been standing on for so long. How women actively are involved in and seek interest in keeping the game the way it is for their selfish benefits. The men that know this and come here to inform those that don't are allowing more men to take the red pill and deal with these women outside of their established "good little boy" indoctrination and renounce the soap opera controlled media programming. Time is way past due to air out the dirty laundry on the golden pv$$y scam.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjgE8Lw5YaQ brings what I am talking about into context and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0&list=UUDoNFQZqQpd6aL32Ua4JPTQ&index=3&feature=plcp great motivation to bring awareness to what a though process in every man's mind should incorporate when exchanging information here. Just another red pill for the masses to destroy the Matrix. Now lets get some titties and ****ties to entertain us while we change the world. Live well and prosper :box:
Some good stuff here