Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motivation to Work Out

Local Celebrity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the deal, there's no gym around here, just a machine in my house. I have no lift partner, simply because nobody else is dedicated enough around here to do it..so i'm stuck lifting by myself.

I have the time to workout, I just choose not to, can anybody give me some motivation?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what do you choose to do instead of working out?

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no workout partner either. Depending on what workouts I am doing I might go to the gym, or I might use the machine at my house.
Though it is sometimes hard to get up and workout all alone, my desire to become bigger, stronger, fitter, and more cut is my motivation to keep working out.

Local Celebrity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really have no excuse why i'm not working out, just being lazy.

It's been over 3 weeks since i've actually done a set.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wut gets me motivated is when i think about other people are goin to the gym, gettin better than me. i think of those pu$$ies out there who are takin their first step to gettin better by goin to the gym...i think of those a$$holes who think theyre better than everyone else cus theyre more fit....i think of my friends who are all out there bein active n leavin me behind........and that usually gets me motivated enough to get outside and start excericisin. from there, once u start, its easier to keep pushin ahead

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Print out a picture of some fat people, post it on wall. Write in big letters, I never want to be like them.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Local Celebrity said:
I have the time to workout, I just choose not to, can anybody give me some motivation?
To hell with you. The rest of us manage to go and so can you, you lazy son of a ***** who wants results yesterday.

If you can't motivate your damn self we can't help you, mr. defective.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My motivation is that otherwise I will remain a skinny little bastard if I don't get the ball rolling. I've rarely had motivation problems once I pushed myself for a week or two.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this: Every second that passes is one you'll never get back. Your life is literally ending one second at a time; I don't know about you, but I don't want to waste any of it being out of shape.

diceman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go to the woods to walk my dog & do chin ups on a tree branch. Now theres a big spider who's made a web on that branch & he scares me..

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
wut gets me motivated is when i think about other people are goin to the gym, gettin better than me. i think of those pu$$ies out there who are takin their first step to gettin better by goin to the gym...i think of those a$$holes who think theyre better than everyone else cus theyre more fit....i think of my friends who are all out there bein active n leavin me behind........and that usually gets me motivated enough to get outside and start excericisin. from there, once u start, its easier to keep pushin ahead
Thats sorta the same with me. I hear about a kid that was always smaller than me loving bodybuilding and he is getting nearly as big as me. OrI see my other friends getting more fit, and I want to be fit too.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My motivation is "Fight Club". When I see how Brad Pitt looks in that movie, it makes me want to have a body similar to him.