Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

motivate me

Pdizzzzzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this hb 9.5 today. Got ready to approach, but ultimately caved because I was "too busy studying for my test":mad: I need your motivation. Help me knock her off her pedestal; get me pissed off and ready to go...

Dimehair

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you first see her say, "Hello!" It amazes me how good girls are at this type of stuff. I'm sure girls probably have no idea what the 3 second rule is but if they see a stranger they like under relatively intimate conditions (only people in the hall, seated next to each other) they almost always initiate the interaction with a quick hi or hello if they see you as approachable and unaware of them. If girls aren't afraid to say hi to you, why are you afraid to give a quick smile and hi? Just do that. Don't expect a conversation.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you get angry? personally that doesnt work for me. instead i just lighten up a lil, take it easy and dont sweat it. dont get worked up or take it too seriously. you dont even have to get caught up in all those 'plenty of fish in the sea' prophecies either, though maybe itll help you. you really just have to find what works for you. whether its that, getting angry, doing it like i said, 3 second rule, or whatever other way you want. find something i guess.

but yeah, i usually dont premeditate, get myself ready, stuff like that. i just walk in, say hey hows it goin or something like that, without even thinking about the next word thats gonna come out of my mouth, and just go from there. the rest just flows. you kinda have to be a conversationalist though, if youre not, there might be a few awkward silences at first too, but hey, i dont take those seriously either. youll get better anyway. so go do it. approach with absolutely nothing in mind and dont think about the reaction and then just talk about the first thing that pops up once you get the ball rolling. at least you will have talked to her, instead of avoided her. works for me at least. good luck ;)

oh, one more thing, it really doesnt take that much balls haha. at least for me. it only does if you keep thinking that way. just saying. some people say there isnt a man in the world that isnt afraid of approaching, dont believe it. even if its true (might be, i cant even lie to myself that i'm THAT confident) but still dont believe it. makes things worse, in my opinion

The Italian Baws

Reaction score
Man just like the others said, just go tell her hi but make sure she hears you. I mean don't scream at her but just tell her hi and then if you start to talk it's good for you. If she justs says hi too it'S good because now she's gonna remember you. I'm telling you don't be shy and just go do it.