Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motivate me

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...are you mother****ing serious... oh my gosh.

you obviously have enough motivation to come to this site and get a username...

here's some motivation...

you're gay

go get girls or you really ARE gay.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need motivation from this us then theres a problem.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Motivate your god damn self.

Paradigm Artisan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need motivation you need the truth.

Truth is, no body on this board can fvck women for you. Truth is, you need to work on yourself, and every second that you don't oppurtunity will pass you by because you weren't ready. Truth is, the world goes on even if your not equiped to live it to the fullest. Nobody will wait for you. Truth is, you'll regret not doing anything to better yourself in the future. Truth is, if you don't get motivated now then you may not get motivated later and you will never know what it's like to be successful in life. And the truth may be that the love of your life is taken up because you weren't motivated to work towards a goal you sure as hell knew that it was worth it.

So truth be told, get off your @ss and do something, before the truth is you just wasted your life.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Truth is, no body on this board can fvck women for you.
Wrong! I'll gladly fvck a woman he wants if he won't go get her.

*Giant Steel Toed Boot Comes Down From Sky And Kicks You Halfway Across The Country*

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE GRAB YOUR FKING BALLS!!!

now thats! a true motivation!

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i find this hilarious... he might be a "troll" or w/e...

but he made the thread... and then 2 or so people respond... no answer...

and yet people are still replying just to bash on him...

i thought i'd just type that in here... it's sad (but FUNNY!) that this is what the high school forum is becoming.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
idk but he shouldnt post such a stupid thread in the first place ive seen some bad ones that have no info about there problem or w/e but this is just horriable how you gunna tell someone to motivate you does he want us to come to his house and kick him in the ass.

Alex_1987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, maybe I didn't spend the time to completely inform you of what I was talking about, my DJ skill are alright however I've gotten too acustom to NEXTing chicks at the first sign of a challenge and because of this I'm to lazy to take the time to spit game at chicks that I would really wan't cause the ones I have don't really require any effort any more, with these chicks the satisfaction is just momentary and I can't seem to find anyone who I deem worthy of putting in the effort.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man if your too lazy to go get a girl then ur doin nothin for yourself. my friend for example (not tryin to sound gay) but girls think of him as a very attrative man and could easy without probley any effort get almost any girl he wants but hes lazy and girls that dont just jump on his **** and take the man role then he doesnt even bother because hes lazy and has no disire too. now do you want to end up like him having a chance with plenty of very hot women but get none becuase your lazy or use that as an excuse to not admit to yourself your shy or w/e about getting wit a girl.

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of girls out there and at least 1/10th of them are worth giving a shot. Sounds like all you need to do is get out there. Sorry to get all drill sargent on you but you're gonna have to get off your *** and do something. As its been said before unless your a rockstar with a following of groupies, the girls aren't gonna come to you.
It sounds like you already have the desire to meet a nice girl, shouldn't that be motivation enough?