Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MOther Nature Gave Us Testosterone to Force Us to go out and find a Partner

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now that i have your attention

testosterone is a very expensive chemical to make in humans. it lowers your immune system, and also it takes like 3 or 4 chemical reactions to produce to it.

Have you ever seen a graph of testosterone production in a male through out his life.
from 0-9 ages it is very about the size of a cup.
from 9-15 it doubles
from 15-25 it goes up 300 % percent
and slowly declines thereafter, it declines about 30 % when you become a father and
by the time you become a grandfather it is so small its almost the amount in a female during her peak.

What does all this tell you ?

BIOLOGY IS GIVING YOU TESTOSTERONE DURING YOUR PEAK YEARS FOR THE EXPLICIT REASON IT FORCING YOU TO GO OUT THERE TO MET AND PROCREATE !

IT IS BEYOND YOU, IT IS NOT YOU BUT GOD !!, IT IS NATURE, IT IS A MAGICAL CONCATENOATION THAT BEYOND THE MAN MADE HUMAN CONSTRAINTS OF SOCIETY.

IT is iterally saying " YOU ARE THE MAN, GO OUT THERE AND FIND A GIRL. " ITS ONE OF MAIN FUNCTIONS IS FOR YOU TO GET A WIFE AND MARRIED ,

Even though its all fun to mate with different girls, -- this is what the biology wants ! So you find someone suitable and have a long term partner.

THe question is why do hide and be ashamed of our by being asthamed and afraid to approach and do what we want to do physically we are denying the very mother nature of our very existence.

We are denying our fact that we are human. That we are biological creatures.

Never be afraid to hide or show that you have a penis and that you are horny and want a girl. IT is natural and what nature intented for you to do happen -- meet and procreate.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont need logic to go after girls lol