Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mother is driving me away from her daughter! Paying issue again and no ass issue agai

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, im in the middle on the situation here. I thought I had great patience, but I finally found out that this is not the case.

I am seeing this girl and hanging out with her alot more lately. I think she considers me her boyfriend, but I havent made a commitent because: No ass, her mother is annoying me and the money issue.

I wrote a similair post about not getting ass, because of never having privacy, and she says she is a virgin. She wants to have sex when " She can see herself with that peson in the future". Okay, i rolled with it, and it has been like 3 months since i first started seeing her.

Her house is always booked,and mine to so i never have a place to initate it, to move it to the next level. I want to just say, "Lets go to a hotel, How tacky"! I dont expect you guys to really address this issue, since it has already, but i just wanted this in the post as to reasons.

Next the cell phone is attached to her. Her mother for a fact I know likes me alot and trusts me a ton. She even told me this and the mother is nice to me and seems to trust me. But, she likes to have to much control over her daughter who is almost 19. She gets pissed if we go somewhere that wasnt on the "schedule", she has to be home at 12 no later, and she just calls her alot. To see what is going on etc! I just want to take the phone and thorw it!

Last, I never thought it would be like this. Im never a cheap person, but I have to be lately. Moving to a new state and a new job that doesnt pay as much. Im a college student, but at home I had a great job. This money income I bought a nice vehicle which im still paying on. I have insurance and bills and ****. Now with this new job, making over 3 dollars less per hour, is hurting me. Everytime we go out, I always pay for both of us.

I feel bad about the money issue. I really dont mind paying, if I had the money. I dont have the extra money to go out like once a week and spend 50 dollars or whatever. Everything is expensive no matter how you see it. You say 50 dollars that is alot or to much. But just 2 movies tickets that is almost 20 and to get something to eat or just play some pool or whatever, either idea or night out is about 40-50 dollars.

I have read the post about not paying for her, so maybe I have to try this idea out.

Lastly or overall, I feel like im wasting time or money and not getting what i want in return physically. All the other girls that i took out were not sluts, but after a few dates things happened between us. This girl it has been months and just the same kissing bull****. Im just fedup cause she never tends to lead things, like she really really wants me.

I know girls, unless there slutty or horny, dont make the first moves. When i set up a date hints were always dropped. "Come over my house tonight to watch a movie" Or give me more hints about going places to get physical or just initiate it more then kissing. They all started to initiate sex talk, she never does this or is flirty. I feel like im talking to aa sister about problems of work, shcool or whatever.

It doesnt happen with her, just kissing seems to end it. I know it could prolly go further,and cant blame her because she doesnt get privacy either since she lives with rents.

For some reason things are moving in turtle mode. All girls I ever dated always lived with rents or roomates. They always made sure at some point we hung out when we could be private etc. With her this hasnt happened even when it could have. I feel like im just getting played for a night out and some fun.

Then I say to myself no, this cant be right. Look at the great gifts i got for christmas. She must be really into me, but i have no damn clue. Maybe I just have to take a chill pill, and chill away from her for a while. I know where going out for a big NEw Years eve party at a friends house. If nothing happens, im about to Next her. I dont want to seem like a sex freak here or whaever, but i have needs to. I love a relatinship that is physical and cannot be in one without being physical.

Million girls out there, and for some reason this one is getting to me.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. The physical side of a relationship can be pretty significant. However, there is a reason that things aren't moving so fast here. One, as you said, is the lack of privacy. Haven't you ever heard of "parking"? Say you're going to a film, and then go park for a couple of hours and make out in the back seat. Kids have been doing this for several decades!

The question is, are you putting up with this girl just on the hopes of some tail? Why? You either like the girl, or you don't. Sure, you can go for the booty just for the practice. But, maybe you should just ask yourself if you like her or just the hopes of the booty.

You don't mention how old this girl is. If the girl is living in Mom's house, she has a right to be pissed. Parents worry about their kids under the best circumstances. When their little girl isn't where she said she'd be, they get a mite uptight.

On the night you do it, make sure her mom knows you guys went to play air hockey or something strenuous, as this will explain why her hair is messed up and her skin is flushed.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice big pappy

She is 19 years of age. Yes I know parents might get upset not knowing where there kids are. But, do you think calling more then one time in a couple hours is a little excessive?

Yes I heard of parking, but I forget to mention a small 2 seater pickup. To cold to jump out in the back of the bed. Yes i do like her, or maybe I think i do. If that last sentense made any sense at all. If somone reall liked somone, I would assume ass or no ass, you would still feel the same about that person?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: nice big pappy

Originally posted by shyguy
If somone reall liked somone, I would assume ass or no ass, you would still feel the same about that person?
Naw, its called Sexual Frustration. You have every right to be annoyed, just dont be THAT open about being annoyed - it might seem to her that you're a sex freak if you do that.

I bet most of this board knows how you feel, I know I do.

Unfortunately, I have no solutions, since the last relationship (which was similar to this one) lasted 9 months without moving to 3rd base (oral) :rolleyes: - ended up nexting her, and a week later got me a broad that puts out like its her job :)

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

nine months man , now that is patience. WOW!!