Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mostly Weak Men Are The Ones Who Have Girlfriends

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mostly weak men are the ones who sh!t all over the ones with girlfriends to a bunch of guys on the internet.

Seriously, why the fvck do we have to be you? Or you be us for that matter? My guess is validation but vadiation by hating is the weakest trick in the book. Have fun over at YOUR lunch table and quit staring at mine.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the OP: It's pretty simple. Some guys love the hunt and love to **** as many girls as possible. Aparantly you belong to that group.

For other guys waking up next to a girl they don't know or don't care about is the ultimate sadness.

Besides that, sleeping with as much girls as possible is kinda slutty. :yes:

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would qualify the statement a bit - mostly weak men are the ones who have BAD girlfriends. Its rare to find a girl that is truly high quality. Most relationships arent good ones. 50% of marriages end up in divorce eventually. I have turned down some relationships lately only because I wasnt 100% into the girl. I think its better to stay single until you find someone that truly makes you feel happy and is truly compatible with you.