Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Users Ever Online

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if anyone else has noticed this but something interesting always happens in a month gap between mid march to april. The Most Users Ever Online record is broken. This has happened for 4 years straight. Of course this year was a slight exception with the re-openening of the forum, but none-the-less, every year the record is broken without fail at this exact time of the year.

What are your theories on this? Prom? Spring is the season of love? I would say Valentines day but valentines day is in feb and it's never broken then.

Let's here your theories on this :)

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hormones start to dance around in male and female bodies because its spring again

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
It must make Allen happy.

Can he please start listening to the users of the forums now? He should be getting his income, so why doesn't he start caring about his customers?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be valentines day! If people do not have a good valenitnes day, and get upset, they try to get a girl, spend weeks wasting their time, get fed up and come here! You see there could be a month lag!

It could be that its now getting closer to the end of the school year. Many guys who hoped to get a girl this year but have not, are looking for help in a desprate attempt to do so before the summer break starts.

Personaly it took me along time to find this forum. for a while i saw signed up to some david D news letters which after a while i could not be bothered to read anymore. I found some pua website, i read things there, it seemed usefull. I then found sossuave.com where i read through a huge amount of tips over a few weeks. Once i had read all that intrested me, i browsed the website to see if there was anything else that was good there and stumbled upon this forum. Progress has been slow, but it has been happening and socialy, im a new man since finding this forum.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny you noticed that, my boss was telling me that he usually got the most ass 2-3 months after christmas.

i think it's the spring, people start going out more, dumping the old and starting over with the new....

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
It must make Allen happy.

Can he please start listening to the users of the forums now? He should be getting his income, so why doesn't he start caring about his customers?
He should be, I notice when I click on the Discussion forum off of the main page that www.google-analytics.com is also contacted. Click-through traffic maybe?

Also, very perceptive of you Vincent to notice that increase in traffic in that particular month of the year.

The consensus so far seems to be spring and I'd have to say with warmer temperatures after a cold winter, more and more guys are out and about, so it makes sense that they would brush up on their "macking" skills.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would help if there were any empirical data that could be made available, like who the users are who happened to be online at that particular time (or indeed that particular day or week), why they decided to come on this site, and where they live (to account for the climate).

Age would also help, as well as the date they joined, post number, etc.

If someone had absolutely nothing else to do OR are extremely interested in finding the cause of this march-april spike in forum numbers then they could try to gather and analyse all that data.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
people want advice before spring break cuz thats when they all think is the best time to get laid, very simple

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
people want advice before spring break cuz thats when they all think is the best time to get laid, very simple
I agree.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this got bumped...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i searched for ur name cuz i was curious wat kinda threads the infamous mods make lol