Most unusual rejection ever (thread isn't a question, just sharing)

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today got the most random rejection ever (I've seriously never got anything even close to this before). A bit of history, met this girl a couple weeks ago and the other day I suggested we get a drink (which she said yes to). Then today I get this text:

Her: hey, how are you?
Me: Good, u?
Her: Upset. I can't go out with you for coffee.
Her: Sorry, so you don't have to talk to me anymore.
Her: i'll just lead you on
Her: i can't be mean to someone i think is nice
Me: lol, what?

She goes on to say something about how she was dating some guy and now he doesn't want anything to do with her. I'll spare you the texts. She asks me not to hate her.

Me: ok, no worries. Wasn't thinking of anything past meeting up with you and grabbing a drink. So no big deal.

She continues to text me how she's stupid and **** (didn't really give a **** at this point). Finally she says "we can still text tho". Umm, ok?

Me: didn't you just tell me to not bother talking to you?
Her: lol, this is what I do when I'm upset (think she's referring to her contradictory statements)
Her: i still think it's ok to talk still
Me: doesn't really matter to me, I'm a easy going person
Her: good, we'll still talk

She texts me a couple more times asking what I'm up to, then she stops. But anyway, wow, some women are fvcked up. Some guy dumps her and she proceeds to reject any other guy she's talking to, lol. Either that or that was the most inventive rejection ever. Just wanted to share, no question in this.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
She still wants his dvck. She is using you to make sure she stil
l has self worth and can make men still jump throught hoops...fvcking next the ho why waste your time?

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
So today got the most random rejection ever (I've seriously never got anything even close to this before). A bit of history, met this girl a couple weeks ago and the other day I suggested we get a drink (which she said yes to). Then today I get this text:

Her: hey, how are you?
Me: Good, u?
Her: Upset. I can't go out with you for coffee.
Her: Sorry, so you don't have to talk to me anymore.
Her: i'll just lead you on
Her: i can't be mean to someone i think is nice
Me: lol, what?

She goes on to say something about how she was dating some guy and now he doesn't want anything to do with her. I'll spare you the texts. She asks me not to hate her.

Me: ok, no worries. Wasn't thinking of anything past meeting up with you and grabbing a drink. So no big deal.

She continues to text me how she's stupid and **** (didn't really give a **** at this point). Finally she says "we can still text tho". Umm, ok?

Me: didn't you just tell me to not bother talking to you?
Her: lol, this is what I do when I'm upset (think she's referring to her contradictory statements)
Her: i still think it's ok to talk still
Me: doesn't really matter to me, I'm a easy going person

She texts me a couple more times asking what I'm up to, then she stops. But anyway, wow, some women are fvcked up. Some guy dumps her and she proceeds to reject any other guy she's talking to, lol. Either that or that was the most inventive rejection ever. Just wanted to share, no question in this.
Hmmm so let me get this straight she "supposedly" gets rejected by some other dude....Yet declines your request for a meet up but says "she doesn't want to lead you on", yet at the same time still wants you as a text messaging buddy lol......

Sounds like she's trying to make you her little tampon and this is an attention ***** at her best. She gets rejected, but having a guy to talk to at any whim makes her feel "somewhat" better I imagine....What a b*TCH .....Next time she contacts you tell her "Oh...you know what I don't want to keep texting, I don't really want to lead you on like you're an actual friend, I honestly already have enough, yet you could hand write me a letter or two once in while you know?:rockon: " bwahahhaha I'm evil!!!!!

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, who says I'm wasting my time? I have no intention of putting in any effort with this chick unless she puts herself in a situation where I'll fvck her. Just amused me that this is how she reacts. Figured if anything she'd purposely lead me on to get the ego boost.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like that you think i'm nice. something like that.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't understand obviously there is more to what your telling us otherwise you wouldn't waste your fvcking time and moved the fvck on

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, nothing really more to it. Didn't have a question, just wanted to share this chick's fvcked-upness. I don't even really care if I hear from her again.

Not every thread on this forum is a cry for help.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha well in that case just another slvt and proves how fvcking weird women and you. Ant trust a ho....

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do men ever act like this? Seriously? I've seldom hear of men playing these stupid, attention seeking games to bolster their own egos. ****ing women.

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bthats what I thought fvck women and there egos put em down
....treatem like a used car you hafta drive but if you could tradem in for a beamer you do it without hesitation

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn ! you had a chance to be Cruelly indifferent and faceicus to her attention seeking!
you should have been!

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you have a big fundamental problem that you are not picking up on.

You are not being a man. She is in charge of the situation, you are not. It isnt about rejection or interest level, its about your conversation with her.

How is any girl going to want to date a man who isnt a man?

You need to be the man, and she needs to be the girl. It doesnt matter if your making plans, cancelling plans, talking or walking.

She can describe her problems, her feelings, say some nonsense, go back and forward with her statements, but in the end you have to make the final move. It doesnt matter what that decision might be, but you have to be in charge of your own life. You never give the final decision to the girl. That can be approving her decision and enforcing it in this case.

'Being the man' and 'taking the lead' is often too lightly thrown around on this forum. Its not just about saying 'were going to get coffee at 5pm, ill pick you up'. Thats fake. It's where the girl realizes who's boss and in the end you always have the final word.

That means she can say whatever comes into her head, but you have to decide whats happening. In this case all you say is 'ok, dont worry about it', 'we'll keep in touch'. You dont let her decide whether you should keep texting or not. You never give her the position of saying

It's like deciding where to eat. She can say all the things she likes and doesnt like and where she wants to try and hasnt been, she can go back and forward and change her mind all day. But in the end, you make the final decision. That means you dont go unless you approve and take her there. She can do all the talking but you never go anywhere without wanting to.

So who's going to decide whether or not you keep in touch? She can say about how messed up she is, and then say how she wants to keep in touch, talk all day. But in the end you have to put your foot down and say 'its not a good idea to keep in touch, i dont like to waste space on my adress book'. Or you can say 'ok lets keep in touch'. It doesnt matter what you decide, as long as both you and her know who's in charge.

Be the godfather.