Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded:
We walk into my room for something... I don't remember. She proceeds to throw me unto the bed and climbs on top of me... this gets worse by the way. After a few innuedos here and there... she just flat out asked me if I wanted to have sex... and how did I respond? "I don't want to be late for school."
Oh my F*CKIN gawd, son...

I know this is old but i just saw this...i think we should start voting for "Worst Missed Opps"...this would surely get my vote.

That and the guy that was massaging and skinny dipping and fondling that girl. For real yo, i woulda banged her sh*t out the first time.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm at my friend's apartment. Me and my friend's sister are laying on her bed. Everybody is drunk at this point in time. This other girl that is over gets on the bed and climbs over me so she rubs her crotch on my face. She tries to play like it was innocent.

For the rest of the night she kept saying "Don't take advantage of me because I'm drunk." Over and over again. When we talk she puts her face as close as possible to mine without actually kissing me. Making it pretty obvious she wanted me to make a move.

I slept on the couch.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my good friends went to another university. She would always tell me that she was lonely and in need of a man. She even said that she'd like to be with me if we lived close to each other.

I went to visit her once. We went to the movies. We were the only two people in the theater. It was a romantic drama. I didn't make a move. Now she has a b/f.

This thread has made me reflected on all the missed opportunities i had in hs. I regret not making use of the time i had. I will not continue to make that mistake.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, I was chatting with a good female friend of mine...being an emotional tampon:( . Anyways, I was just telling her to get to know a guy better and be friends with them first (kinda like me and her;)). At the end, she was crying on my shoulder and I offered her a tissue. She said, "you're gonna make a girl lucky someday." I said, "yea, thanks."

AAAARRRGHHHHH

I should've said, "wanna be the lucky one?"

I can't believe it. Anyways, must be my AFC-ness that made her say that. I mean...when is "someday." The day I die? Good thing I found this site early. I'm getting a few ladies to see me as more than a friend.

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had so many
the worse was back in hs when i was a junior. this goodlooking bigbooty freshmen that i sorta new came up to me after lunch

Girl: u are cute, u arent talking to ne one right?
me: naw
Girl: good, cause i wanna be with u like that. so whats up?
Me: u are liar, which one of my friends put u up to this?
Girl: im serious i like u, so whats up (starts looking desprete and sexy)
Me: naw u are just messing with me. Did so and so tell u to do this
Girl:no
Me: well im gonna be late to class, i gotta go.

worse part was the next day when i found out she was for real i begged her to go out with me. Ofcourse she said no and then my friend starts fucing her and i become her emotional tampon when she realized my friend was fucing other girls.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was 16 or so,

Still a virgin..

Two week youth camp, had this cutie from the other building,

In her room, we are patting, down go the pants...

While I am fiddling in her panties, she says,

"You got rubber?" - In German, "hast du gummi?"

And I, instead of a condom, take out my rubber hairband and bind my hair....

:rolleyes:

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by captn caveman
Was 16 or so,

Still a virgin..

Two week youth camp, had this cutie from the other building,

In her room, we are patting, down go the pants...

While I am fiddling in her panties, she says,

"You got rubber?" - In German, "hast du gummi?"

And I, instead of a condom, take out my rubber hairband and bind my hair....

:rolleyes:
Rofl.

Wait, why do you have hairbands? :|

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had long hair...

I hope those things to bind the hair in the back are called hairbands...

At least in german, Gummi can mean condom, rubber, and the hair things...

And I picked the ******* wrong one!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess these count as missed come-ons now that the girls dont seem to care about me anymore:

I had/have to take this global studies freshman class this year altho im a senior.... since i didnt go to this school frreshman year.
Anyways it seemed probly a lot of the girls in here wanted me.. namely the 2 i picked out as targets(the hottest ones)

One of them.. a blonde.. seemed sorta .. shyish when she actually wasnt talking to me.. like afraid to make ec.. and whatnot. Came up to me second day of class and asked for a hug out of no where lol. During school spirit week we had this opposite day and she dressed up as a guy and showed me her boxers in class....etc... always seeming really interested

Also another girl from that class definately had a way high interest level.. always hinting at sex and sexual terms.. "you look sexy doing that" "you SUCK C0CK" "GONADS!" *imitates sucking a d1ck with her candy cane and holding long ec with me ...... all with smiles and giggles...... always tried to start conversations with me.... always acting out to get my attention..etc
After a bout like 3 months she started to sorta get aggravated... since i would never say anything and ignore her and sh1t
and by now (5 months) i think she has completely given up.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john
how do you guys miss this stuff? this is the so obvious stuff that i WISH would happen to me. if anything like that happened to me, i wouldnt be mad for missing an opportunity, instead my ego would be bigger then williesacks maybe.
I KNOW !!!

Yall arent AFC's, yall are just plain stupid !!!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhh..scratch that.
on the last chick i talked about she actually still likes me. its just i stopped showing any interest in her so she sorta seemed like she had given up.. and then one day i started to look at her more and **** and now she likes me again.. actually just smiled and licked her lips today lol.

probly siimilar thing happened with that blonde chick too. Im not facing her so its like i never pay her any attention.. sometimes she puts her desk so im facing her tho (like she moves to another spot) ...... i just figured that out now LOL.

CrazyGoNuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
the most obvious one I could think of happened to me about 6 months ago now. Im hangin out with some chick I first met at work, I was tryin to get into her pants for so long but nothin ever happened so we ended up just bein friends for a few months. Eventually I stopped callin her cuz she wasnt puttin out so she was of no use to me. She stops by one night without warnin and we have the house completely to ourselves.

We start talkin about what we've been up to since we last spoke and I told her that I was single and definately looking. The rest goes as follows:

her: so are you lookin for a relationship now?
me: nah no way, all I want right now is sex
her: well has that plan worked out for you yet?
me: well i havent gotten laid in a few months so no, but I guess I havent been tryin enough
her: I think you are goin about it wrong (then she comes right to my face), you should just take what you want

at this point I am thinkin to myself, "damn this girl is right, I should just take what I want"

so then I reply to her "yeah, ya know what I am gonna do that from now on .. so anyways lets pop in a movie or somethin..."

and that was all that happened. Yeah, Im a tard. A few weeks later we started sleepin together anyway but I definitely had no clue at the time

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I have two....

Damn I can think of a few in my mid tee years , one was with the first girl I slept with telling me to come over and "help her study" , well I went over to her house to help her study history with my books in hand , we went down stares and she started to molest me , I was like "I thought we were going to study", she told me that I was a dumb a**, but I was 16 and I was not that stuped I didnt let her down that night.

The next was when I was 17 and I was running track at the time , in the wintter sesion , we were at a meet and it was freezing , well this really cute freshmen I ran with was all bundeled up in a blanket , she was sed"Josh do want to get warm(im in sleevless jersey and track shorts) I sed na im good. I think I was trying not to be wuss but I ended up never geting the opetunity to keep my hot teamate warm agian.

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k im such an idiot (but i was also pretty trashed) i was sitting on this girls lap and she asked if i wanted an ice cube, i looked at her and said sure. then she stuck out her tongue and the ice cube was on it. aaaannnddd whhhattt ddiiidd iiii dooo,

i picked it up with my fingers.

ooh goooodddd

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me set the tone for you guys. I am a total AFC in all my glory. I have plenty of other stories but this is the worst one of them all and i aint as bad as some of the stories i have heard.

I am in science class, this at least HB9 head cheerleader comes in slaps my a$$ and i smile. Heres the sad part about it. She does it two more times and i dont do a damn thing about it.

Two weeks later, I find this site, fix my faults become a DJ but she has a bf now(she still sends me signs but i dont steal other peoples girls). I also gave up on all other girls that i wanted to go out with before until later when i become a better DJ. They know how bad i was too and that is never good.

Live and learn then get F*cked.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was about 12 at the time at a school disco and make tonnes of ec with this girl (hb8.5) who i thought was soo fcking cute.

her: will u go out with me?
me: no (about 5 times to her and her m8s)

her: at least come thru for a dance
me: erm, i think i'm going home now, bye

lmao

now that i think about it, it wasn't stupidity, but i was afraid of success and of my masculinity, because if i did go out with her i wouldn't know what to do

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
i was about 12 at the time at a school disco and make tonnes of ec with this girl (hb8.5) who i thought was soo fcking cute.

her: will u go out with me?
me: no (about 5 times to her and her m8s)

her: at least come thru for a dance
me: erm, i think i'm going home now, bye

lmao

now that i think about it, it wasn't stupidity, but i was afraid of success and of my masculinity, because if i did go out with her i wouldn't know what to do
12?!

You little pimp. Though, I remember I first liked a girl in Senior Kindergarden, and got kissed in Preschool, so. Hahaha.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MadTyteYo!
i had so many
the worse was back in hs when i was a junior. this goodlooking bigbooty freshmen that i sorta new came up to me after lunch
Freshmen girls don't know what they want, buddy. I have a freshman begging to drink with me every weekend at my house, but they're too flaky to bother with.

Edit: so it's on topic I'll post a recent come on that I purposefully missed.

I'm at a party, a little tipsy. She's sober. She grabs me and starts giving me a hickey. She's following me around the party, putting her arm around me, etc etc...I didn't want to do anything since I'm friends with her sister and I'd be pissed if one of my friends got with my brother.

Overhand_Right

Reaction score
i was 17 and this girl (beautiful, i still have pictures of her and i go numb when i see them, HB 10 in my book) who i had wanted for about 2 years tells me to come over her house, her parents are gone and shes been drinking.

while there she is hanging all over me and we walk into her bedroom, she lies down on the bed and pulls me ON TOP of her. i just lay there and do NOTHING... i was such an AFC i thought that doing something with her would ruin my chances to be her b/f...

after that we never really saw eachother.

i have a pit in my stomach just thinking about it :(