Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
It was around 1:30am, I was with my friend in his car, in a car park, pulled up next to a car which happened to have my oneitis sitted in it, who was a tad tipsy, for the past 9 months who was giving me plenty of IOI's despite having boyfriend. So we were chatting away, my oneitis asking about my "9 inch penis" and then mentioned that she'd seen some nice underwear which she should have bought me, just having a nice time. With drunken words come sober thoughts, so this pretty much confirmed what I'd been 99% sure of the last nine months: she liked me. Then my friend mentioned that my parents were out and that I had the house to myself. Now, if the previous two come-ons weren't enough, then the fact that she got out of the car she was in to creep up on me and try to give me a fright or whatever (my arse, she just wanted to get close to me) and then rested her cleavage on the car windowsill next to me, she says, "can I pee in your house?" What do I do, when a chick I've been dying to bang for the better part of nine months knows I have a free house and wants to use the bathroom?

I shut the car window. I know, I know, I don't deserve a penis. I haven't seen her since...

I know it wasn't exactly missed, as I totally knew what was going on, but I failed to act on it.
SMACK???? YOU NEED TO BE SMACKED!!!! :trouble:

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The WORST WORST case of all is mine..
im sorry guys, you guys cannot beat what happened to me..

Me when i was 14..im mid 20s now will never repeat this.

So im chilling with this girl..who was a friend of a friend at my house. because she decided to "visit" me randomly.
she says im hungry
Me: Theres pizzas in the fridge
She: k ill get it for us.
2 mins later
she: <Sits on me with legs on each side>
Me: ??
She ill feed you pizzas like this you'll like it.
Me: ok.
She: You know, my ex said i give the best *******s..
Me: <totally not getting it> oh his loss eh, being an ex.
She: Yeh, now i have noone to give my best *******s too.
Me: dont worry you'll find someone good..
She: <lil frustrated..looks at me>..what do you think of my boobs?
Me: They look good..nice.
She: You cant tell without feeling them first silly, wanna feel them? <lifts up top to reveal nice bra>
Me: sure < feeling her boobs >..see i told you they were nice..
She: You really like em?
Me: Yes..hey theres more pizza in the fridge if you;re hungry..
She: <Stuffs pizza in my mouth in anger and goes to the fridge to get more>
Me: What the!..why u mad?!

YOU DUMB MUTHA******!!!!! i kick myself everyday coz this girl was the hottest chic in my school..she has amazing rack, amazing body and always showed alot! of interest my way..i was too st00pid to notice and do anything about it...oh and i actually did hear she gave the best! head...

i kno im sorry i let you all down!!..

anyway she never spoke to me properly since then..

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
slickaz said:
The WORST WORST case of all is mine..
im sorry guys, you guys cannot beat what happened to me..

Me when i was 14..im mid 20s now will never repeat this.

So im chilling with this girl..who was a friend of a friend at my house. because she decided to "visit" me randomly.
she says im hungry
Me: Theres pizzas in the fridge
She: k ill get it for us.
2 mins later
she: <Sits on me with legs on each side>
Me: ??
She ill feed you pizzas like this you'll like it.
Me: ok.
She: You know, my ex said i give the best *******s..
Me: <totally not getting it> oh his loss eh, being an ex.
She: Yeh, now i have noone to give my best *******s too.
Me: dont worry you'll find someone good..
She: <lil frustrated..looks at me>..what do you think of my boobs?
Me: They look good..nice.
She: You cant tell without feeling them first silly, wanna feel them? <lifts up top to reveal nice bra>
Me: sure < feeling her boobs >..see i told you they were nice..
She: You really like em?
Me: Yes..hey theres more pizza in the fridge if you;re hungry..
She: <Stuffs pizza in my mouth in anger and goes to the fridge to get more>
Me: What the!..why u mad?!

YOU DUMB MUTHA******!!!!! i kick myself everyday coz this girl was the hottest chic in my school..she has amazing rack, amazing body and always showed alot! of interest my way..i was too st00pid to notice and do anything about it...oh and i actually did hear she gave the best! head...

i kno im sorry i let you all down!!..

anyway she never spoke to me properly since then..
You win lol.
Oh well what's important is that you'll NEVERR.... EVER make that same mistake again haha

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If only life had a rewind button...

::Sigh:: *Deep Breath* Its painful to think about it but here it goes...

When i was 17, I was in night school and this chick (HB 8 and VERY upscale) kept checking me out in class. There were no seats left so i go sit down in the back of the room by her. shes giving me looks... eventually i get her number and we see each other 2 days a week. One day i see her in the hallway, she says to me "Lets leave and cut the rest of the day" i say "huh?" She says "We can go to my house and chill" and i SAY! :eek: "Nah, i cant. I gotta go to class, i cant fail". It Gets ALOT WORSE.........................

Same Girl mentioned above, one night she calls me and im broken up because i was having problems with my then ex g/f. we talk for a few and i tell her im sad and stuff and new years was coming up. so then it happens, she says "Aww dont be sad, you have to cheer up for new years", i replied with "Yeah i know, im just feeling down" then she goes "you know what?, ill cheer you up this new years. Come over and we can watch tv, have some drinks and then I'll **** you real good" .....................i replied "Haha your crazy, i duno maybe" I NEVER did anything OMGS i wanna cry just thinking back!!

Let me Breath......*deep breath* Okay i'll continue

Another night, SAME girl mentioned above, She calls me at 2am just to see "whats up", anyway i was in my room on AOL and she starts telling me to come by and she will "stroke my c0ck onto her mouth all night" i laugh and she giggles, THEN! she starts telling me how she and her step sister, (HB7) Fuk each other sometimes on the low and invites me to hang out with them at night. I DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventually she stopped calling me and that was it.

Next Girl,

I was 21, I had met these two cute latina chicks, they were best friends so we all hung out one night, and one thing led to another and eventually i had both of them sitting on each of my lap. I touched one of the girls tits by mistake and said "oh sorry" she says "its okay, you can leave it there",.....I move my hand anyway. then one night i was talking to the OTHER girl (Her friend) Online and i was insisting we hang out, i told her to take a cab to my area and we will hang out a bit. She agrees to take a cab to hang out with me at 1am in the morning. She shows up and we say hey and stuff then we start walkin and talkin and we end up seeing a couple fuking by a bench... she goes "wow he has her legs up like that" and i say "yeah thats crazy" she then SAYS to me.... Get ready for this one......... She says "you like my panties?" and i say "I cant see, pull your shorts down a little lower", she does and she goes "You like them? then smell and taste like watermellon" and I SAY!!!!!........"Really? hmmm.. that cool" By the end of the night, she had her arms folded and let out a very distant vibe. Ugh i wanna throw up now.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cuss: :cuss: !!!!

ANOTHER girl i had met, I was 22 this time. Oh boy was she the cutest little thing. She had a nice tight body, awesome attitude and was very cute. (Solid HB 8.5) Well.............. We were talking online one night... she lives close to me, and im joking with her and stuff...so i say "hey what you doin? You wanna hang out for a little while" to my suprise she agrees!, It was about 1:30 in the morning and i sign off to get dressed to go over and pick her up in front of her house. I get there and she comes out looking OMG so hot with a TIGHT white shirt on, her tits poppin out, and tight short shorts. SO,... we end up talking... walkin.... Actually to the same spot i took the latin chick i mentioned above, ....anyway... we sit down by a bench and we're relaxing... Im making her laugh and all... she had that little shy attitude and was WAITING for me to make a move....... She then tells me "I like a guys that knows how to kiss" and i say ..Nothing... an hour goes by and she seems to start getting annoyed... Im Wondering whats going on... we then start walking back to her house at 3am.... and she has her arms folded... I DID NOTHING FOR 2 FUKIN HOURS!!!!!! WHAt a LOSER! with a CAPITAL! L!! I cry when i think about that night. she ended up being a model and ended up with some deuche bag. ::SIgh::

Okay.... please dont laugh...

Local food store. I was 23 this time... (HB9) flirting with me HEAVILY everytime i saw her. One day i see her outside and go up to her "Hey Whats your name?" She smiles and says "My Name is Karoline" And i say "Thats cool" and walk away. lol i should get slapped.

Last Year, This one REALLY! REALLY gets to me..... (HB 10), she's Hot in every sense of the word!, Blond hair, Green eyes, AWESOME! body and a Grade A personality. She worked at a local food store as well,... she flirted with me alot and i tried no to think much of it.... One day i was waiting on line to order and these old men were hitting on her, then eventually left and i tell her "Eww them old guys makin passes at you"... she giggles and smiles and i proceed the convo................. DOnt LAUGH..

Me: Whats up?
HB10: NM, just re stocking the shelves
Me: Workin hard? you look tired
HB10: (smiles) Yea...i dont wanna work here anymore, tryin to do an online college thing.
Me: Oh so u just gonna study at home and online? Thats cool i did that for a one course thing. im a computer engineer.
HB10: Yeah, you should maybe come over and help with one i have but it doesnt work well.
Me: Oh,.. Why dont you just build one.
HB10: ::looks confused:: ohh.. ok.
Me: Okay Bye.

OMG...If i could watch my own death i would....

This one of wild... but a goody,

I was 16, My mothers boyfriend (at the time) His daughter would stay over, (HB7.5) she was 20. one night i was watching TV in the living room alone laying down. she gets out of the shower and grabs the remote and changes the channel... i say "Hey WTF!?" she goes "i wanna watch TV,...." i said "let me get the remote" she put the remote in her shorts, (she didnt wear any panties) she says "Come get it". I say "ugh fine keep it". :eek:

Another night im laying in my bed playing Nintendo64, she comes in and says "its nice and cool in here,..." after a while she lays on top of me and starts a humping motion she starts playfully moaning and i say "come on, get off" ::SIgh:: It gets WORSE. ANother night we are i the room alone again. she shes playing with a baseball bat i had, she grabs it and starts Jerking it in front of me giggling.. i laugh a bit and then she turns it side ways and acts like shes sucking a d*ck. I said "come on put the bat down".. LMAO i know i know.

ANOTHER night and the worst of them.... I was laying in my room and she was staying in the room next to me,... I would hear her playing with her Puzzy... i could hear moaning and heavy breathing coming from her room. so like 2 days later,... were talkin and she says "ima go to sleep" i say "sure you are" and she looks at me with a smile and a wink. i just stood there...

OKAY i have more but if i bring up any more memories, ill probably commit suicide.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Local food store. I was 23 this time... (HB9) flirting with me HEAVILY everytime i saw her. One day i see her outside and go up to her "Hey Whats your name?" She smiles and says "My Name is Karoline" And i say "Thats cool" and walk away.
Lol.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, Ill do one more post of painful memories…

2 and a half years ago, I would go to this local gym to play basketball and there were very few girls in the gym. One of them happen to be a (HB)she was tall, Long blond hair, dark blue eyes…and pretty cute. Anyway, one night she was sitting down in the corner alone and I had just finished a full court game, I sit down by her and make small talk. I get her number and 2 weeks later im invited to her house and into her room to watch a movie. We’re in her room, she starts massaging my back and shoulders,… eventually she shuts the lights off and we start making out.. im grabbing on her ass and feelin up on her tits. She starts blowin me and shes not good at it so I tell her to stop. She then says “You can just fuk me of you want to, ill do whatever you want” and I said “I have to go, its late”… UGH!

A year and a half ago this girl I had met when I moved into a new neighborhood, she was a HB 9 but her body screamed HB10. Im talking about the nicest ass ive EVER seen. One day im at the park playing some ball, shes sitting on the bench and then I sit down by her. She then begins to tells me “In2thegame, I had a crazy dream and you were in it” and I said “really? What happened in the dream?” She then says “I was really liking you and we hooked up and we ended up Fuking, it was crazy” while shes giggling, my response “Wow that is crazy” and got up to play another game. She just stood there wondering. If I could EVER take myself back to any point in time, it would be that one.

A friend of mine and I went to a lounge/bar type thing, we were hanging out by a corner talking when a HB 9 was checking me out big time. Probably the hottest chick in there, she smiled at me and I turned around. She proceeded to give me EC through out the night and I STILL b!tched out. ::SIGH:::

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
4 years ago:

Every 16 years old's wish is basically to bang a 23 yo, HB9.

I was at the seaside in a camp. I was the only guy, the rest of the girls being dancers and volleyball girls. Yep, awesome bodies everywhere. I missed or didn't act on many cues I got from 3 or 4 of the babes.
Unimportant though... :dry:

There was this 23 year old, the trainers' daughter, who showed a lot of interest.

1. Returning from the beach:
Her: All that swimming made my breasts get cold. They hurt...
Me: <blank>
Her: Will you help me get them warmer?
Me: Yes, sure. Right now? (stretch my arms towards her boobs)
Her: Haha, not now! When we get to my room.
Me: OK :)
Our rooms were just 2 feet apart. I went into mine.

2. She's complementing me about my awesome lips ;) She makes this gesture of jumping towards me just about to bite my lips. Several reps throughout the week and I freeze every single time.

3. The two of us in her room with a kid. We play a little with the kid who then runs away.
She puts a hand on my leg and we stare into each other's eyes and sketch a smile.
Several seconds pass, her father (the trainer) opens the door: "We gotta go into town!"

5. We are at this show. No chairs left.
Babe: Hold me in your arms, please. It's chilly.
I oblige and try so hard to hide the friggin pole so I won't poke her. :D

6. I'm having a bath in the showers room. She enters there dressed up nicely:
Her (sly, so attractive smile): Hey! Myself, my sister and her boyfriend are going to town. Will you join me?
Me (busy concealing the fart I released just before she entered the showers room AND hiding my **** :D ): No, I'm not in the mood.
Her: C'mon, I don't want to be alone. We'll have fun!
Me: I'm really not in the mood.
Her: Okay (and leaves)

5. It's one of the dancers' birthday and we turn off the lights to surprise her when she enters her room.
HB: It's time to kiss Privitor!!
* puts her hands on my shoulers and simulates some kisses (1 arm's length away)
I had a HUNCH that she might be into me so I reached out to give her a peck. Being dark, the peck turned into nose pains for the both of us, lol.

6. There were two beds in one room; there was I, my sister, a friend of her's and this babe wearing the sexiest short dress I have ever seen. I sat on a different bed than the hottie. My sister and her gf leave the room and, seconds later, the HB (who was laying on the other bed) lifts her legs in a more "comfortable" position (awesome preview style - not streched). That must have been a great sight and an obvious invitation, which I missed though. The light was dim and I just got my glasses off. I just sat there on the bed, watching the ceiling. Argh...

The camp comes to an end, I don't make any move and don't contact her ever again, although she lives just half a mile away from my house.

Useless to say it has haunted me for 3 years after.

Last edited:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Privitor said:
6. I'm having a bath in the showers room. She enters there dressed up nicely:
Her (sly, so attractive smile): Hey! Myself, my sister and her boyfriend are going to town. Will you join me?
Me (busy concealing the fart I released just before she entered the showers room AND hiding my **** :D ): No, I'm not in the mood.
Her: C'mon, I don't want to be alone. We'll have fun!
Me: I'm really not in the mood.
Her: Okay (and leaves)
I like this one, lol.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, here's one of mine.

It's Grade 10, I'm on some kind of team in a tournament. There's this senior girl on my team. She laughed at all my jokes, was really friendly, etc.

Then, I was sitting on a table. She sat beside me. I smiled a little bit but stayed still. Then she leaned down and put her head on me and scooted up closer to me, to where our waists were touching.

Of course, I didn't say anything or do anything. What I did was I tried to stay as still and as stiff as possible, so that she wouldn't be annoyed that I was moving around and take her head off. So I tried to stay completely still. Brilliant, huh?

Then eventually, still unphased, she takes her head off, turns to me, and says, "Darth, you're really really cool. Did you know that?"

What do I say?

"Oh, who me? I'm not cool!" (trying to be modest).

Somebody kick me, please!

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
:

Another night im laying in my bed playing Nintendo64, she comes in and says "its nice and cool in here,..." after a while she lays on top of me and starts a humping motion she starts playfully moaning and i say "come on, get off" ::SIgh:: It gets WORSE. ANother night we are i the room alone again. she shes playing with a baseball bat i had, she grabs it and starts Jerking it in front of me giggling.. i laugh a bit and then she turns it side ways and acts like shes sucking a d*ck. I said "come on put the bat down".. LMAO i know i know.
Dude, I wanna cry for you!

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:

When i was 17, I was in night school and this chick (HB 8 and VERY upscale) kept checking me out in class. There were no seats left so i go sit down in the back of the room by her. shes giving me looks... eventually i get her number and we see each other 2 days a week. One day i see her in the hallway, she says to me "Lets leave and cut the rest of the day" i say "huh?" She says "We can go to my house and chill" and i SAY! :eek: "Nah, i cant. I gotta go to class, i cant fail". It Gets ALOT WORSE.........................

Same Girl mentioned above, one night she calls me and im broken up because i was having problems with my then ex g/f. we talk for a few and i tell her im sad and stuff and new years was coming up. so then it happens, she says "Aww dont be sad, you have to cheer up for new years", i replied with "Yeah i know, im just feeling down" then she goes "you know what?, ill cheer you up this new years. Come over and we can watch tv, have some drinks and then I'll **** you real good" .....................i replied "Haha your crazy, i duno maybe" I NEVER did anything OMGS i wanna cry just thinking back!!

Another night, SAME girl mentioned above, She calls me at 2am just to see "whats up", anyway i was in my room on AOL and she starts telling me to come by and she will "stroke my c0ck onto her mouth all night" i laugh and she giggles, THEN! she starts telling me how she and her step sister, (HB7) Fuk each other sometimes on the low and invites me to hang out with them at night. I DID NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventually she stopped calling me and that was it.

Next Girl,

I was 21, I had met these two cute latina chicks, they were best friends so we all hung out one night, and one thing led to another and eventually i had both of them sitting on each of my lap. I touched one of the girls tits by mistake and said "oh sorry" she says "its okay, you can leave it there",.....I move my hand anyway. then one night i was talking to the OTHER girl (Her friend) Online and i was insisting we hang out, i told her to take a cab to my area and we will hang out a bit. She agrees to take a cab to hang out with me at 1am in the morning. She shows up and we say hey and stuff then we start walkin and talkin and we end up seeing a couple fuking by a bench... she goes "wow he has her legs up like that" and i say "yeah thats crazy" she then SAYS to me.... Get ready for this one......... She says "you like my panties?" and i say "I cant see, pull your shorts down a little lower", she does and she goes "You like them? then smell and taste like watermellon" and I SAY!!!!!........"Really? hmmm.. that cool" By the end of the night, she had her arms folded and let out a very distant vibe. Ugh i wanna throw up now.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cuss: :cuss: !!!!

ANOTHER girl i had met, I was 22 this time. Oh boy was she the cutest little thing. She had a nice tight body, awesome attitude and was very cute. (Solid HB 8.5) Well.............. We were talking online one night... she lives close to me, and im joking with her and stuff...so i say "hey what you doin? You wanna hang out for a little while" to my suprise she agrees!, It was about 1:30 in the morning and i sign off to get dressed to go over and pick her up in front of her house. I get there and she comes out looking OMG so hot with a TIGHT white shirt on, her tits poppin out, and tight short shorts. SO,... we end up talking... walkin.... Actually to the same spot i took the latin chick i mentioned above, ....anyway... we sit down by a bench and we're relaxing... Im making her laugh and all... she had that little shy attitude and was WAITING for me to make a move....... She then tells me "I like a guys that knows how to kiss" and i say ..Nothing... an hour goes by and she seems to start getting annoyed... Im Wondering whats going on... we then start walking back to her house at 3am.... and she has her arms folded... I DID NOTHING FOR 2 FUKIN HOURS!!!!!! WHAt a LOSER! with a CAPITAL! L!! I cry when i think about that night. she ended up being a model and ended up with some deuche bag. ::SIgh::

Local food store. I was 23 this time... (HB9) flirting with me HEAVILY everytime i saw her. One day i see her outside and go up to her "Hey Whats your name?" She smiles and says "My Name is Karoline" And i say "Thats cool" and walk away. lol i should get slapped.

Last Year, This one REALLY! REALLY gets to me..... (HB 10), she's Hot in every sense of the word!, Blond hair, Green eyes, AWESOME! body and a Grade A personality. She worked at a local food store as well,... she flirted with me alot and i tried no to think much of it.... One day i was waiting on line to order and these old men were hitting on her, then eventually left and i tell her "Eww them old guys makin passes at you"... she giggles and smiles and i proceed the convo................. DOnt LAUGH..

HB10: (smiles) Yea...i dont wanna work here anymore, tryin to do an online college thing.
Me: Oh so u just gonna study at home and online? Thats cool i did that for a one course thing. im a computer engineer.
HB10: Yeah, you should maybe come over and help with one i have but it doesnt work well.

I was 16, My mothers boyfriend (at the time) His daughter would stay over, (HB7.5) she was 20. one night i was watching TV in the living room alone laying down. she gets out of the shower and grabs the remote and changes the channel... i say "Hey WTF!?" she goes "i wanna watch TV,...." i said "let me get the remote" she put the remote in her shorts, (she didnt wear any panties) she says "Come get it". I say "ugh fine keep it". :eek:

ANOTHER night and the worst of them.... I was laying in my room and she was staying in the room next to me,... I would hear her playing with her Puzzy... i could hear moaning and heavy breathing coming from her room. so like 2 days later,... were talkin and she says "ima go to sleep" i say "sure you are" and she looks at me with a smile and a wink. i just stood there...

OKAY i have more but if i bring up any more memories, ill probably commit suicide.
INSANE!!! PLEASE TELL ME YOU'VE CHANGED

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:

Next Girl,

I need to punch you in the face.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
In2theGame said:

Next Girl,

what the **** is wrong with you!?!?!?!

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys stop abusing me lmao. You guys have no idea how much i want to go back in time. Make no mistake i have hooked up with alot of HB 9's but these are the memories that still haunt me till this day. Ugh!

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In2theGame said:
Alright guys stop abusing me lmao. You guys have no idea how much i want to go back in time. Make no mistake i have hooked up with alot of HB 9's but these are the memories that still haunt me till this day. Ugh!
I hope you're not still a virgin lol

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seagull said:
I hope you're not still a virgin lol
lol, virgin? that was ages ago. Ive had a very good share of pussi in my life so far :up:

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This didn't occur to me as anything unusual until just now. Now I'm beating myself up.

I was out with some friends and we were driving from place to place. I was giving this girl a ride. I ended up taking the long way and we found out the others had already arrived.

Me: They'll be waiting there for us.
HB: We'll just tell them we were f***ing
Me: Okay, but I never liked lying ;)
HB: I know, that's why we should f***
Me: Well then! I'll just pull into this neighborhood...

We made a few more jokes about it during the ride, but I never actually pulled over. I didn't see it as more than a joke. Looking back, she is a bit of an AW, so it might have been flirting, but I'm not proud. These days, I would pull over at the VERY least to call her on it :D

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few nice stories:

1. Girl in junior year of high school and I were talking about exes and stuff when she announced she was having a party. I told her I had plans and she ended up getting another guy to go. She screwed his brains out to the point he strained his groin. I feel like a moron and NO ONE has let me forget it.

2. Girl in senior year of high school was sort of a loner but an 8. I missed all the signals she gave to me: she sat near me and twice at my table during lunch but I was always in my own little world by listening to the radio, MP3 player or doing homework.

Towards the end of the year she started to talk to me and we made some conversation but I was a moron and never picked up on her and eventually she gave up on me and ended up dating some guy who eventually bragged and told us that this girl was a freak in bed.

3. First class I had in college I sat down and later a girl sat down behind me. She kept on doing a few things to get my attention like rubbing the back of my seat with her foot and other subtle hints. I eventually turned around and made small talk. This girl was a 6 maybe 7 at best and I got up and sat down next to her and continued talking during class. After the class I walked her to her car (She was a commuter) and she laid on the grass near her car and I did too.

She asked me what I was doing later on in the day (It was 9:30 at night) I told her sleeping. She took my phone and gave me her number and told me to call her sometime. I called her on Friday and she came over and watched Tv in my dorm. We were sitting around, me on my bed and her on the end of my bed with her legs across me.... I did nothing there.

I feel like a fool.

Royce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scene: My House party. 3:30am
Her: I had a great time (hugs, had to take wasted roommate home)
Me: Yeah, you should definitely come back
Her: Really, you mean later tonight? (sincere)
Me: Uh-no (wtf was I thinking...)