Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls that tend to br attracted to me are not subtle. Thus their ‘come on’s’ are pretty obvious. I really don’t ‘miss’ any. Just a few of examples.

A coworker & I we’re hanging out at a work party. She told me; ‘I don’t have a gag reflex’ .

Another coworker and I were sitting together in a break room and a gooey, creamy pastry was provided by work. She said; ‘It looks like cvm.’. I replied ‘you are a naughty little girl. aren’t you.’. She lit up like a Christmas tree.

I was taking a client to a site to show her a project. As we pulled up. She shrugged anfd said; ‘Probably not that interesting. Why don’t we just go to your place.’.l

I probably wouldn’t recognize a subtle ‘come on’.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was doing pull-throughs at the gym (sort of like an RDL with a cable) and a woman walked by and said, “nice ass.” I finished the set and didn’t have the balls to go over to her after and strike up conversation. I think this happened in 2008 or 2009.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About a year ago I was working on my bachelor's degree in accounting. I didn't have a car, so I asked one of the faculty advisors to give me a ride home. She's married with 2 kids (early 40's). Not hot, but good looking enough (pretty face, not fat). Right before I got out of the car, she told me "I looked good", and looked at me for a second. I smirked at her, thanked her for the ride, and went inside. I had a test or project due the next day. I was so worried about failing the test/project, that I overlooked the opportunity. It is what it is, but in hindsight, I don't think it would've been a big deal.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
About a year ago I was working on my bachelor's degree in accounting. I didn't have a car, so I asked one of the faculty advisors to give me a ride home. She's married with 2 kids (early 40's). Not hot, but good looking enough (pretty face, not fat). Right before I got out of the car, she told me "I looked good", and looked at me for a second. I smirked at her, thanked her for the ride, and went inside. I had a test or project due the next day. I was so worried about failing the test/project, that I overlooked the opportunity. It is what it is, but in hindsight, I don't think it would've been a big deal.
What were you thinking that was supposed to happen in that situation?

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What were you thinking that was supposed to happen in that situation?
I assumed it was a **** test, if nothing else. Also, she was my only ride home.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot, older neighbor chick standing naked in the widow, feeling herself and smiling at me through the darkness before I got into game.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m guessing ‘’missed’ means not recognized at the time and only later does one realize it.

Aralius

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went to buy some flowers and there was this voluptuous chick, an 8-9 maybe, bent over in the doorway, arranging flowers, I said good evening, she answered the same but didn't move out the way.
And then said to her mother who I guess owns the store :" You see mom, why I don't have a man yet?"

It took me a while to get what she meant, but I felt it was too late to give a witty answer, at least to make a joke, was afraid to seem awkward.

I at least could have said "I could be you man, but I'm taken so, we'll have towork it out somehow"
Bear in mind, her mother was in the store.

What would you have said to make it playful?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I just went to buy some flowers and there was this voluptuous chick, an 8-9 maybe, bent over in the doorway, arranging flowers, I said good evening, she answered the same but didn't move out the way.
And then said to her mother who I guess owns the store :" You see mom, why I don't have a man yet?"

It took me a while to get what she meant, but I felt it was too late to give a witty answer, at least to make a joke, was afraid to seem awkward.

I at least could have said "I could be you man, but I'm taken so, we'll have towork it out somehow"
Bear in mind, her mother was in the store.

“Sorry, I’m usually breathless when I see rare beauty”… while smiling
Think about having remembered go to Situational openers - flattery works very well …

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You could fill my doorway anytime."
or
"I can see from your generous gluteus maximus that you haven't been spanked enough."
or
"I could teach you how to be a good wife."

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave you the biggest greenlight in the history of all green lights bro, should have put your tongue in her mouth right then and there. Women are cautious creatures. They don't give men they are not sexually attracted to a ride home in their own car.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 girls, one was my ex and the other was a chick she found on tinder for both of us to have fun with: they both come over to my crib. I make out with both of them and they make out with eachother. Tinder chick says she's on her period so after a bit more making out, she leaves. GF says "why didn't u ask us to both blow you"? OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although, ironically, by unintentionally acting like this I might actually make them like me more as most guys would be all over them.
Wrong.

When women go out of their way to let you know they want to be fvcked/kissed and you still have no clues, their pvssies turn to sahara desert instantly.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "You look like a pirate."
Me: "Are you telling me I look like a criminal?"
Her: "I was paying you a compliment."
Me: "Calling me a criminal is a compliment?"

babasosuave

Reaction score
Absolutely, those moments of realization can be quite amusing in hindsight! We've all been there with our fair share of funny stories. I'm sure there are many entertaining tales waiting to be shared. Who else wants to add some laughter to the conversation?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely, those moments of realization can be quite amusing in hindsight! We've all been there with our fair share of funny stories. I'm sure there are many entertaining tales waiting to be shared. Who else wants to add some laughter to the conversation?
lmfao nice AI

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I was at the beach yesterday eating some edible candies and chilling. Two attractive young girls were creeping around me and at one point one of them says "omg its that stoner guy again" and proceed make a bunch of vague and indirect comments about me while she's giving me reeeal strong eye contact.

At first I thought she was some bitter ex or pump and dumpee or something... so I felt awkward...I was also surprised they had even noticed I had edibles in the first place. But once she made the strong eye contact I realized they were talking about me.

In hindsight I realized they were probably trying to fvck with me to get me say something, idk if it was a ploy for attention or what if they just wanted a deep ****ing. It was a bit weird and I also may have been jailbait.

2. Recently I was at the gym doing squats/OHP, and this chick doing squats near me kept walking around in my LOS and looking my way, and rested at squat rack for 5 minutes doing nothing as the gym was closing. This was much more subtle but it was one of those gut things were you know they were receptive to an approach. She was legit a 9+ so I just bitched out here.

3. Last one I had a cashier at local health food store act just a little too nice. Again, doesn't count as this is more subtle but I can just tell. I'll see if I can run into her again.
I got some more

#1 at a track field and this smokin hot girl starts doing laps. She rests for a while, on my way towards her she's sitting down and staring in my direction the entire time. i go to get water, see her stretching and look at her and she's once again making strong eye contact. Beyond that, it was just a "gut feeling". I did a lap and knew what I was going to say, but she was gone. Seems like whenever women give you the signal, the window of opportunity is always small

#2 at the gym doing squats at the far end, girl brings dumbbells like 5ft away from me to do her workout. Zero reason for it; the free weight section was fairly empty. Normally, if I fail to approach, I know exactly what I could have said, but in this case I was really out of ideas. She wasn't that cute but kinda hot in a goofy way

#3 another gym instance. Walk past a smokin hot girl on the treadmill. She must have seen me, because later she plops right by me while I'm doing planks in the yoga area when there was a ton of other free space. Maybe this one wasn't so obvious but I'm starting to see a pattern where women just "creep" around me when they want me to talk to them.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some more

#1 at a track field and this smokin hot girl starts doing laps. She rests for a while, on my way towards her she's sitting down and staring in my direction the entire time. i go to get water, see her stretching and look at her and she's once again making strong eye contact. Beyond that, it was just a "gut feeling". I did a lap and knew what I was going to say, but she was gone. Seems like whenever women give you the signal, the window of opportunity is always small

#2 at the gym doing squats at the far end, girl brings dumbbells like 5ft away from me to do her workout. Zero reason for it; the free weight section was fairly empty. Normally, if I fail to approach, I know exactly what I could have said, but in this case I was really out of ideas. She wasn't that cute but kinda hot in a goofy way

#3 another gym instance. Walk past a smokin hot girl on the treadmill. She must have seen me, because later she plops right by me while I'm doing planks in the yoga area when there was a ton of other free space. Maybe this one wasn't so obvious but I'm starting to see a pattern where women just "creep" around me when they want me to talk to them.
It seems like eye contact and hovering around you are 2 key ways they show interest.

This has happened to me a few times in the gym.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in college, and I was working out at the gym. I was doing bench press before class, and wanted to get a good upper body workout in.

I was pacing back and forth between sets, and suddenly I look up, and this hot blonde girl asked me if she could use the bench I was on (even though there were empty benches). I told her I had a few more sets to do. And she waited for me to get done. Once I was done, I went to the other side to do shoulders, and I look across the room between sets, and she didn't really do anything. She was only on the bench for a few minutes, and by my 2nd or 3rd set, she was gone.

I felt like Homer Simpson

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like eye contact and hovering around you are 2 key ways they show interest.

This has happened to me a few times in the gym.
To me as well.

I feel the situation of the track field, happened to me in different variations like in the library, while volunteering at a food stand, ...
I think women take the hesitation as rejection or disinterest and are either pissed or disappointed and the opportunity is usually gone for good.

Most hilarious thing was when I was sort of a door steward and a girl tripped over a doorstep and I moved my arms to catch her, she then moved close to me, smiling while still holding my arm. Lol. I was irritated about that and thought she was just drunk (she was), but I could have kept her close to me while continueing my job with half the attention. A little bit of selfishness could have been good.