Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed PT 2

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you might know that there is a thread like this in the archive but it hasnt been getting any posts lately. I think its probably because people rarely ,if ever, check the Archive part of the forum. Anyway, I really love reading the stories, it reminds me of all my missed opportunities.. so if anyone wants to share their story post it on here. If you dont know what i am talking about read this thread here, it is one of the most interesting threads i have ever read on this forum lol!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13316

Only post if you havent posted there because people can read the old ones in that thread.

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im going to share my horrific story that everytime i think of i kick myself in the balls :(....this was like 2 years ago and i had known this girl for like 2 weeks and she wanted me to come over to her friends house...so me and my homeboy went over there....we sat and listened to music, and then she got up and told me to come here(she went into a bedroom)...i was so damn stupid, i didnt even make a move we just sat there and talked :(...so i guess she got tired of waiting on me to ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT what she wanted, so she told her friend to tell me she wanted me to kiss her lmao...so she went in the kitchen..her friend told me and we stood there damn near 20 minutes while she waited on me to kiss her...(DAMMIT STOP LAUGHIN IT WAS PAINFUL AT THE TIME!!) she started leanin closer and i wud just look out the window and say..."damn, its getting late im going to have to leave soon"...so i guess she got tired and she just laid it on me....and then she was like DAMN WAS THAT SO HARD??!! and i was so lost lmao...and then i was like here ill give u the next one...and i just stood there with my hands dangeling and gave her a petty kiss on the lips..i could tell she wanted more..but u kno how it is when ur nervous and EVERYTHING is running through your mind...exaple:.(i wonder if she wants to french kiss me...i dont kno how to french kiss tho....will i do it right?...damn why am i waiting so long?...im scared!! dammit i wish she would stop lookin at me....now i know what they mean :(....do females really have coodies?!...well she doesnt smell funny so maybe not lmfao)( DAMMIT STOP LAUGHIN!!!)but now that im not in that AFC mode anymore...that will never happen again!!

Last edited:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captin Krunch said:
Im going to share my horrific story that everytime i think of i kick myself in the balls :(....this was like 2 years ago and i had known this girl for like 2 weeks and she wanted me to come over to her friends house...so me and my homeboy went over there....we sat and listened to music, and then she got up and told me to come here(she went into a bedroom)...i was so damn stupid, i didnt even make a move we just sat there and talked :(...so i guess she got tired of waiting on me to ACTUALLY FIGURE OUT what she wanted, so she told her friend to tell me she wanted me to kiss her lmao...so she went in the kitchen..her friend told me and we stood there damn near 20 minutes while she waited on me to kiss her...(DAMMIT STOP LAUGHIN IT WAS PAINFUL AT THE MINUTE!!) she started leanin closer and i wud just look out the window and say..."damn, its getting late im going to have to leave soon"...so i guess she got tired and she just laid it on me....and then she was like DAMN WAS THAT SO HARD??!! and i was so lost lmao...and then i was like here ill give u the next one...and i just stood there with my hands dangeling and gave her a petty kiss on the lips..i could tell she wanted more..but u kno how it is when ur nervous and EVERYTHING is running through your mind...(i wonder is she wants to french kiss me...i dont kno how to french kiss tho....will i do it right?...damn why am i waiting so long?...im scared)( DAMMIT STOP LAUGHIN!!!)but now that im not in that AFC mode anymore...that will never happen again!!
Wow that was pretty crazy.. how old were you at the time ?? That girl was really into you lol..
Anyway thanks for posting i want to read more :)

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in 8th grade at the time...and now in 11th...so i was abouttt...13 or 14...sumthin like dat...lol it was like 3 years ago...before i knew anything...but now everything is changin thanks to yall, this site, and the DJ Bible!

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I had a girl who liked me kept mentioning how she had no date to the junior prom to me, could've taken that oppurtunity but she is only average looking.

I get a sick stomach now once i think of the oppurtunity i had here! Ok, so I and some friends took a road trip to a place where there was a HUGE plaza of stores. Now when i was there, I was wearing my Umass Amherst shirt.
So I enter into on specific fudge store and this HB 9 grabs my attention asking," Are you going to Umass Amherst??!" I say yes, then confirm her going there. Next I introduced myself and got her name, but then didnt go for a number close or anything.
I came back 30 minutes later to do so and she was gone :[

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, nice topic. That original archived thread is pure gold, and I'm only on page 5 :D

Back at my teens and shortly after, I was a huge AFC, so of course I missed my share of chances.

Last year of HS, there was this chic I liked from another class (8.5 at least), and at the end of the year we had this big "farewell trip" where all the classes went somewhere under the supervision of 3 or 4 adults (you can imagine the kind of trip it was, right?). Anyway, we're at a pub, I'm playing pool, and I see her sitting by herself next to the pool table. I approach and ask her if they've been left all by herself. She turns, smiles, says yes with an inviting gesture for me to sit... And completely disarms me, so all I can do is fumble for a couple of minutes before exiting stage left. Heh.

In a similar vein, the chic who was sitting behind me for the whole year (7, short but curvy, and by curvy I mean actually curvy and not fat) was looking at me supremely pissed the couple of times I ran into her during that trip. Apparently she had been throwing hints at me for months and I never took her up on them. To this date, I still can't remember a single one of those though...

However, those are just the warmups. See, in the time between then and now I traded my AFCness for... Not-careness, for lack of a better word. I started losing interest in women; oh, I thought sex was good sure, but quite frankly I didn't think it was worth the trouble.

No, I don't care where you went to high school

Studies? Don't care.

Hobbies? Whatever.

Don't care.

Don't care, don't care, don't care.

It's a very dangerous dynamic to fall in, it's what I've been working to dig myself out of. I was genuinely, completely disinterested in females, well, in people in general. Going out with friends? I'd sit back and hardly join the conversations. Anyone asked my opinion? They'd get the keynotes in a monotone, bored voice. I'd pretty much have to force myself to go out, because at some level I knew some human interaction was good for me, but the care meter was abysmally low. This led to interesting situations, reading them now that I've written them make me look like a jerk, but it was because of genuine lack of interest.

Some dance club in Sao Paulo, Brazil. A chic (whose looks I don't even recall, can you say disinterest?) starts dancing behind me rubbing her back against mine, more and more obvious. I turn around just enough to give her a dirty look and move to the bar.

On a different occasion during the same vacation in Brazil, some woman tried to give me a kiss on the neck from behind, but fell short and landed on my shoulder (I'm almost 6'1" after all), and I get pissed because she put lipstick on my T-shirt.

Some other dance club, in Iceland (this was later on, I lived there for a couple of years). A HB (I'd give her a 9) comes and slaps my ass – literally, and quite hard – from behind when I'm standing there with my pint "talking" with a couple of friends. I turn around, look her up and down (and I don't mean check her out, it was a "who the hell are you" look), then turn and continue my conversation, didn't even say a word to her. Later that night she tried to approach me again, but when I saw her coming I rolled my eyes and went in another direction.

We're playing pool at a pub, and a HB... I'd give her an 8.5, comes and sits next to me, and says "hi!" very enthusiastically, smile and all. I mimic her with a smile and a "hi!", only to immediately lose the smile, stand up, and go to the pool table because it was my shot, didn't even look at her. Man, she was pissed. Too bad I didn't care.

A pretty good one, an acquaintance of mine (HB6) and a friend of hers (HB8) are talking with me sitting between them. The conversation turns on their sex life and how HB8 haven't had any good sex in six months, and how she really needs a very torrid night of hot sex, with HB6 agreeing she'd love one too, blah blah. I'm sitting in the middle, they're both somewhat leaning on me because they had to hear each other... And I didn't do anything because, again, I didn't give a crap.

But the best one, the best one by far, happened when I was changing jobs (and countries). HB8 from work who had given me an "I have a boyfriend" line when she thought I was interested in her at some point in the past (I wasn't, actually, but apparently my dancing the night before had been "aggressive", go figure; I didn't bother correcting her, I responded to her email with a "cool, good to know where we all stand" or somesuch), sends me an e-mail saying that since I'm leaving in a month, we should use the time well until then and do something together! Uh... o-kay, I guess. We somehow agree to dinner and DVD at my place, and halfway through the dinner I'm already bored and wondering why the **** did I agree to this. Film comes, I sit there watching, she sits close and of course I do nothing – I'm actually more interested in the film: "A Perfect Murder", with Gwyneth Paltrow, Michael Douglas and Viggo Mortensen, very good film IMO. Anyway, at some point she was resting with her head on my lap, and I did... Can you guess it? Nothing.

Somehow, she insists on a second date. Whatever. There's a new club in town she wants to check, so we go check it. Drinks, dance, I say I don't want to drink too much because I have to drive home, so she says I can crash at her place and take the car in the morning since she lives so close. We dance, at one point she's dancing and rubbing her butt on my **** while bending forward, yadda yadda. End of the night comes, and I see there's no sofa at her place. No no, "I have a big bed, we both fit in nicely". Cool. I get to my underwear, she takes off everything except her panties, and I proceed to get in bed and fall asleep. Smooth. Care level: very low.

The only reason we actually had sex was because she pretty much jumped at me in the morning. According to her, having sex with me was good, but felt more like pulling a tooth out.

Captin Krunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
But the best one, the best one by far, happened when I was changing jobs (and countries). HB8 from work who had given me an "I have a boyfriend" line when she thought I was interested in her at some point in the past (I wasn't, actually, but apparently my dancing the night before had been "aggressive", go figure; I didn't bother correcting her, I responded to her email with a "cool, good to know where we all stand" or somesuch), sends me an e-mail saying that since I'm leaving in a month, we should use the time well until then and do something together! Uh... o-kay, I guess. We somehow agree to dinner and DVD at my place, and halfway through the dinner I'm already bored and wondering why the **** did I agree to this. Film comes, I sit there watching, she sits close and of course I do nothing – I'm actually more interested in the film: "A Perfect Murder", with Gwyneth Paltrow, Michael Douglas and Viggo Mortensen, very good film IMO. Anyway, at some point she was resting with her head on my lap, and I did... Can you guess it? Nothing.

:eek: did you say she....laid her HEAD on ur LAP?!!...and let me get this right.....*ahem* you did nothing??!!
i wuda been like..."baby put this in ya mouth...it will make ya feel betta" lmfao jk....but damn u just dont care at all

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
A pretty good one, an acquaintance of mine (HB6) and a friend of hers (HB8) are talking with me sitting between them. The conversation turns on their sex life and how HB8 haven't had any good sex in six months, and how she really needs a very torrid night of hot sex, with HB6 agreeing she'd love one too, blah blah. I'm sitting in the middle, they're both somewhat leaning on me because they had to hear each other... And I didn't do anything because, again, I didn't give a crap.
can u say 3-some?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn RMM that some crazy stuff. Honestly if i read the ones where you said you lost interest in girls without you actually mentioning it i would have thought that you were gay. I am sorry if a girl comes over to my apartment and takes everything off except the panties and comes to sleep with me... she is getting ****ed no if and buts about it. I dont know how you could not care enough when you saw her boobs poping especially if she was like HB8. You had to have a boner all night...