Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[- Most men's problem isn't being too nice -]

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, a lot of guys (afc included) have a take it or leave it attitude. They dont go after what they want and they make excuses when the opportunity arises...Be it career, goals, women (kiss close/date close, etc).

In general such men are indecisive...women are fed up with such bullcrap. They need a leader. Dominance compliments submissiveness. If women wanted to lead, they would grow a pair of balls (not tits).

If you're interested in a woman, ask her out. Dont beat around the fvcking bush and become a supplicating girlfriend. make intentions clear and known, let her know you're into her sexually.

A lot of guys have this sh!tty "whatever, I dont care attitude.", they think it's cool...and in the effect they let other people make decisions for them. Ever recall in h.s. all your friends would ask each other what they wanted to do, everyone would say, "Whatever" "sure" or "nah". And the one that had the balls would suggest something, and if they didnt respect him, they'd shoot the idea down...(so instead of shooting him down, why didnt they risk bringing up an idea?)
Those same idiots from h.s. just evolved into AFC's, who are indecisive in life.

It's good to care, it's good to make decisions, it's good just to KNOW what you want. Verbalize it and show it physically with a woman.
As the saying goes...he who hesitates masturbates...
Man the fvck up!

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. Naturally. Many people just forget to relax and live; conventional wisdom holds true in so many things.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. I have read so many times "Chicks dig confidence" yada yada
I have noticed that what actually turns them on is initiative
You know, you approach her, you call her, you make the plans etc..
be in control.

[R]eality

Don Juan
Reaction score
So Rata Blanca, so what are we doing on this site, still? F.ck we need it for? All's we need is the Anything Else forum; might as well turn it into Advanced Life Skills forum (mmm like truck upgrades) instead of what it is..

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to check Pook's post and post once in a while.
I guess I want to tell other people what I would wanted to know before finding this site.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a real man doesnt play games. he has a sense of humour, head games are just immature.