Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most guys in high school are not AGGRESSIVE enough!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, so many articles in one day!

I never knew that I could write so much. However, in the spirit of the school year starting I thought I'd offer all of the knowledge and help that I could for guys in this exciting time of year of meeting new people and really sinking your DJ teeth into some female comradere.

Anyway, I want to talk about pursuing a woman.

The problem I see with most guys on this forum who ask for help and other things is that they tend to look for a "green light", an indicator of when it's OK to convey your interest in a woman.

I think that this has a whole lot to do with the fact that most DJ's will teach you not to show too much interest at first. However, there IS such thing as not showing ENOUGH interest, too.

You see, most guys on this forum know by now that you can't get from Dallas, TX to Los Angeles in 15 minutes. You must go through many places before you can get to Los Angeles from Dallas. Just like most guys here know that you can't go from first meeting a woman to starting a meaningful relationship with her (hooking up) without going through many processes - but most guys FORGET that THEY are the ones that are ALWAYS responsible for getting THROUGH these steps. It's YOUR responsibility to STOP the woman and hold a conversation with her. it's YOUR responsiblity to get her phone number. It's YOUR responsibility to call her until you can reach her. It's YOUR responisbility for every advancement in the relationship.

I think most guys count on others to take steps FOR them as these steps are quite difficult (it's HARD for the average guy to get a girl's phone number unless he is completely in the "friend-zone").

You see, most men are not aggressive enough. Most men don't go after what they want even though they want it. Most men even expect for the WOMAN to make the move, start the conversation, etc.

Many guys, myself included for a long period of time, looked for what I call "go signals" before that told me that I could get the girl. This one is kind of hard to tackle here because there certainly ARE "go signals" that women can convey. However, you usually know what this go signal is: The moment feel good. If you approach a woman and the conversation seems to be flowing well, most guys will think to themselves: "wow, I would love to get her email/number, but I gotta see if I'm ready and look for some go signals". What DJ's think is: "wow, I would love to get her email/number, I feel like the time is right."

Usually, if things are going well and some good flirting is going back and forth, you're ready to get the phone number. If you get on the phone with her and she actually answers or has answered before, then you need to make a move.

I hope these few words of inspiration inspires you guys to get out there and start going after what you want. Remember, the worst you can get is a "no", which isn't that bad at all -- at least it's closure.

Good Luck, Guys!
-Craig

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE CRAIG!!

yOUR KING IT TODAY!!! HOW MANY POST ARE YOU IN TODAY!:confused:

Just like craig said, your regected 100% of the times when you dont approach! simple as that.

Remember, your mentality going into your approach shouldn't be that your trying to get some for yourself because you'll get worried and you won't be at your top game.

Your metality should be that,"This is all just an experiment, to see what works and what doesn't" When you have this mentality, you don't really care what you say because its just an experiment, right?:D