Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most guys are bad at sex

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have asked many girls that I have slept with a question. I would ask them if most men are bad at sex. The answer is a resounding yes. The common complaints are:

1.) Some men are too rough. They are so rough that it is almost scary. This is especially true if you are a stranger to her aka ONS.

2.) Some men are too gentle. Don't go to the other extreme and be too passive. Throw her around a little bit but know that there is a delicate balance.

3.) Many men don't watch the teeth when they are doing certain things. Enough said.

4.) Early ejaculation.....or too late ejaculation

5.) Some men become actual stalkers after sex. They either don't want to go home or they start coming to the girls house unannounced. This does happen. There are weirdos out there.

The point of this thread is that as men we need to make sure that we are our best versions of ourselves. I have learned that a lot of women suck but a lot of men suck too. I have learned that the issue is not just that Western women suck, the issue is that most Americans do not care about becoming better people. This complacency doubly effects women. We should not be as solipsistic as women. We all need to become better.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I qualify for 1 and 4, too rought and too fast...guilty as charged.

It would help if dealing with a girl and bang her wouldnt be as demanding and hard as planning the battle of waterloo and most of all if they could stick to the same mood for more than 20 minutes.

You know when conditions are unstable and unsafe, its normal to try to do what you have to as fast as possibile with no concern for quality.

If she creates new drama at 5 minutes breaks, once I fixed the first one you can bet I'll be quicker than 4 minutes.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has a true fact, every woman ive been with returns for sex at least 4 times a year and if they are in then out of a relationship they then come back for sex

just goes to show "they never forget"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah like woman really did know what to do, most don't know how to do a BJ, and a lot of then just stay there waiting you do all the work, and I bet if you was any good in sex she will wonder how many girl you did **** to get good, guess its that what makes then get back, not on how good you are, but on how many you did to get good.

then again it not like you can trust what a woman says

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and I bet if you was any good in sex she will wonder how many girl you did **** to get good,
had a woman who kept repeating this,
You know too much your a player thats all she kept saying
ended up being funny with me through her own insecurities
she had no evidence

you really cant win with them

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what happened but I used to be more of a battering ram through sh1t tests and female negs even in bed, but lately it really gets to me. If they're not making me feel good about myself I just avoid altogether, pursuing bad sex(keep in mind you might just get massive LMR anyway) isn't worth it.
Agree on that, cost/benefit ratio and rate of return say no to modern state of dating and push toward a more low investment policy.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned with my first girlfriend seeing we did it everyday for a year, found out it came natural to me as l listen and I love hearing a women say oh my god. lol

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are bad at sex. 1 out of 10 if you're lucky will blow your mind with good pvssy. I have no problem barking orders and telling them exactly how I like it. Do the next guy a favor men and start training these chics.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just look at sex as a sport. You have to get some practise in to be any good. The trouble sometimes is getting consistent practise in.
A good woman should make you feel confident & comfortable during sex imo. I don't think negs should happen in the bedroom.
We talkin bout practise! Not the ***** that I love. We talkin bout practise!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is easily enjoyable for a man.... it's harder for a woman.

Guys are mostly ''pullin and pullout'' with the happy ending.... Girls need more ''stimulations''

Girls don't neceserally know what ''turns'' their body on (so when they meet a guy that get them skyhigh in sex.. they seek to stick to him because they know he's safe bet in physical pleasure and might have more to offer for LTR). They seek Guys leading in that.

However, its fun to have a girl who return the ''motions'' ... otherwise a death mat... like a death sex life

I would love to see a thread about all the ''get better at sex videos and books that increase theory''... I would need it :p (I admit it)

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what happened but I used to be more of a battering ram through sh1t tests and female negs even in bed, but lately it really gets to me. If they're not making me feel good about myself I just avoid altogether, pursuing bad sex(keep in mind you might just get massive LMR anyway) isn't worth it.
Totally agree. Men aren't walking dildos. At least I'm not. I need to be into the chick on some level to have a good sexual experience. If I think she's a slut or seeing 4 other guys besides me, I may not even pursue. I've always found the first few sex sessions with a new partner are less than spectacular anyway until we get to know each other a bit. The big head tends to rule the little head, for me anyway.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are terrible and selfish in bed and then tell me I'm really good and know how to touch a woman. I would say if a woman could touch me right and wasn't selfish about it, my standards in other areas would drop significantly.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not convinced it's ever useful to ask a woman whom I've fvucked to evaluate my sexual performance. To me, that signals lack of confidence.

I don't need, nor do I want, her opinion/validation. They can have their opinion...but I'll never accept it as fact. Sexual pleasure is largely subjective and it varies from woman to woman.

Unless I'm lacking confidence or seeking exclusivity, her opinion of me does not really matter (which is usually how I get them in the sack to begin with!)

I've slept with close to 60 women and in my experience it's impossible to please them all.

I could fvuck 60 chicks the exact same way and some will love my fvucking style while others will abhor it. It ultimately does not matter. Judgments are always about the person doing the judging; they are NEVER about the person being judged.

I only want it to feel good for ME, and in my experience, sex is ALWAYS pleasureable.

I personally believe that MEN lead, especially in the bedroom. Focus on doing your thing and if they don't like it then they'll fvuck somebody else.

I've had a few that showed me the door immediately after sex, and that's a GOOD thing because at least I don't have to make an excuse about having to leave early/ be somewhere!
This is the ticket if you ask me, with the exception of the bold. And I don't really take too much exception to that. Being a giver is not a bad thing at all.....but honestly.....having confidence is truly what the women want from me, not the orgasm. They spazz themselves over a high value man having his way with him.

I suppose there are a lot of things like this. People say you have to give of yourself for others, to make a difference and truly find contentment. The problem is they never define 'giving of yourself'. Most often that part is exploited for others' gain, rather than its true use, if that makes sense. Take the breathing masks on a plane for instance. If you have a kid sitting next to you, you have to take care of yourself and put YOUR mask on first, THEN help them get their mask on (because you're calm and breathing regularly). A radical liberal will say you're selfish, but without taking care of YOU, you both can't breathe.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for me personally it takes me a few times with a new girl to find my groove with her. IDK about the rest of y'all but if I really like her I finish pretty quick the first time. It's just getting used to a new person. If a woman can't understand this she's almost 100% of the time a used up hoe that doesn't matter anyways so don't sweat it :)