Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Essential Don Juan Trait

edlova

Don Juan
Reaction score
The most essential don juan trait is the ability to talk to a total stranger. We were taught not to talk to strangers when we were younger and now that is still engrained into us!

Talking to a stranger is the only way you can ever meet new women. A good way to practice is to make light conversations with anybody that is around you. Even make conversations with guys that you dont' know. It helps when you have to talk to a woman. If it is cold inside the store you are at for example, make a comment on it to the guy you are shopping beside. Always greet people in a friendly manner. Make small talk with the waitress, hostess, people in stores. This type of practice will really pay off. Pretty soon talking to random beautiful women will not be a big deal.

Just remember if you can't talk to a total stranger. You can't meet new women.

bashful

Banned
Reaction score
why dont women come to us? i think its so stupid how a guy HAS TO GO TO THE FEMALE. Shes a human, she has a mouth....speak!!

Theres too much pressure on the guy. Yet girls have NOOooOOOoOOOo simpithy for the guy and his feelings. If he's too shy to talk, they have no simpithy. Because girls are heartless and never want to look at dating and meeting people through a guys eyes.

Yet their too puzzy to approach us. Too much irony with women. they controdict what they do and say all the time.

Their so worthless.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello? Slight difference. A woman who constantly approaches men like men do women are called sluts and not taken seriously for anything other than sex.

Besides, guys are so not used to it that they would probably go out with the girl whether they were interested in her or not just because they can. Girls know this, but since they only want guys who are actually interested in them as opposed to just taking advantage of a situation, they don't approach guys.

Polaris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright MsThang I don't usually comment on what you say, nor have I ever criticized you, but what you said here is bull****. Approaching men doesn't make a women a slut, giving "IT" up constantly and easily does.

"they would probably go out with the girl whether they were interested in her or not."

I've turned down quite a few girls, and I'm betting there are several others here who have too.

Although I don't really care too much about the fact that the males are expected to do the asking/approaching (although it certainly would be nice if females did it more), I don't want to hear your dumbass excuses and attempts at justifying it. The only thing holding a female back is fear, all the same as males. You know it's true. Females just have more excuses beacause society doesn't expect them to do the approaching.

[This message has been edited by Polaris (edited 10-10-2001).]

El Perro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you guys sound bitter as hell! MsThang, I know it can be hard to listen to criticism, advice, etc. when it's being delivered with this much seething hate, so I think I'll attempt to translate the previous opinions (without the flaming bile!).

You see, when a man approaches a female stranger, he is risking more than a simple "no"; for a man to initiate contact he must put his self-respect and self-image on the line. When you're risking that much, a mere rejection can seem like being hit by a truck and tasting your own blood! I guess the best advice I can give to anyone is to be secure with your own Manhood. I'm not suggesting that one has to have a big ego, but if you are secure with yourself as a Man then these things won't affect you so much. Ad as for the women, I say that if you are being approached you should be flattered (unless the guy really is an a$$hole) that someone thinks you are interesting and/or beautiful enough to want to get to know better- a true Lady will handle the task of rejecting with grace, poise, and compassion.

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Polaris:
Alright MsThang I don't usually comment on what you, nor have I ever criticized you, but what you said here is bull****. Approaching men doesn't make a women a slut, giving "IT" up constantly and easily does.

"they would probably go out with the girl whether they were interested in her or not."

I've turned down quite a few girls, and I'm betting there are several others here who have too.

Although I don't really care too much about the fact that the males are expected to do the asking/approaching (although it certainly would be nice if females did it more), I don't want to hear your dumbass excuses and attempts at justifying it. The only thing holding a female back is fear, all the same as males. You know it's true. Females just have more excuses beacause society doesn't expect them to do the approaching.

i like that.
thanx for saving me the trouble Polaris
oh that comment about the unconfident abd the bitter....say it with me bullsh!t pure BULLSH!T

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bashful

i think you're missing the point. Yes, it would be easier if chicks did the approaching, but we're here to deal w/ reality instead of railing against it.

Besides, a capital G guy goes & takes what he wants. He approaches, attempts, sometimes fails..

but what he doesn't do is wait for life to be made easier for him.

He is an agent of change & damned if he will wait on any sideline!!!!!

wish you luck

lc

PS Just remember, Alan Alda is a p*ssy & only YOU can change your life if you don't like it. Become an active agent in your own world. Whining doesn't get you what you want. Only action does.

So go make us proud. Or make you proud, better yet.

Pook has a great post addressing guys who complain about having to approach. Read it. Think you'd benefit.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say the most important

thing to have as a DJ is humility. It takes humility to admit that what you are doing doesn't work and what you think about the way things are is wrong.

It takes humility to look at a guy you might not like and say 'hmmmm what that guy is doing is working for him, maybe I could try that out'.

I've always been good at approaching strangers, just not good at seducing women.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another piece of nonsense that i read today.

Going to women is a way to show confidence but how many men out there will do this? Although the ones with high self-esteem will tremble and fall when it comes to this.

Perhaps this will bring up the last story that has slipped into history. Go and read Wayne Ross articles

He teaches you how to make women come to you instead of men going to them

Have a nice day!

lc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
intermed

i wonder if you can clarify? It's a bit cryptic here.

out

lc

dorian_gray-from.usa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Polaris:
Alright MsThang

more), I don't want to hear your dumbass excuses and attempts at justifying it. The only thing holding a female back is fear, all the same as males. You know it's true. Females just have more excuses beacause society doesn't expect them to do the approaching.

B]

True, it could be she is shy=lacking social courage, too.

But Women want us to be 100% interested in *them* but refuse to communicate. So the only thing that we have is what they look like. If we have the hotts for them.

Are they goodlooking - becuase that the only thing we can judge them on - they are unwilling to talk and give us a chance to know if they are worth are time. So we approach, or NOT - as the case my be -- based on only what we can see. Yet its still mens fault becuase we only judge the surface???

What else do we have to go by??? Your outfit?

MsThang!

You give us incite into the circular thinking
of the modern woman.

IT ONLY COUNTS WHEN WE DO THE ASKING, NOT THINKING OR DREAMING, OR ANY THING ELSE.
ASK, THIS GIVES YOU THE ANSWER.