Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most effective way to get her to suck your d!ck?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex with this girl a lot now but she hasn't sucked my d!ck yet! I'm not sure how to tell her or ask her. I don't want to be just like "Suck my d!ck" or whatever. Maybe like when she's jacking me off or something would probably be the best way, but im not sure how. Anyone got any success techniques?

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Yep. She'll repay the favor nine times out of ten.

Or, if you're making out/foreplay/whatever, just kinda push down on her shoulder (feel me?) She'll take the hint. It doesn't mean she will, but she'll get what your asking for

Then again, just bring it up. The two of you have been having sex, you should be comfortable enough with each other to ask/discuss what turns you on in the bedroom.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to suck your **** when she is stroking you. I have done this and ti will usually work 90% of the time if you have already ****ed the girl. Most girls that **** you are going to blow you, especially being that you ****ed her plenty of times.

If you don't want to be that blunt than when your out eating with her say you know what your great in bed but how come you never gave me a BJ? You could say it in a half joking way and say something like I bet your good at them.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm always blunt, I usually tell them to suck on it or I just push their head down. As long as your straight forward, they'll generally do it. If not, she's too much of a prude and I'm outta there.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You: "the way you're doin me's got my mast up, but i think i need some wind in my sails...."wink wink
she: huh? <if shes blonde!> OR Ill blow your sails <if she's half clever>
You: blow some of that divine life into my soldier!

You: Perform immediate CPR on my d!k!

You: I bet you're lips wud taste just as good on my other head..wanna try? winkwink

you: You like the garden of eden girl! make me wanna sin! im bout get my serpent out n have u conversate with him!

All you need is to put it in a funny way..and if she shows a hint of a smile..then she knows what ur askin..and you gotta work on that smile or reaction..if she does get it and smile even slightly...make another joke about it or just be like.."well you're smilin now..but this is serious!!i mean u give me the full meal and its sooo good that im thinkin maybe the starter is even better...u kno..im just sayin.."and laugh..

all you need is to make her feel comfortable about the idea..introduce it through ur jokes and remarks make her laugh and ur in..she needs to get comfy..
thats how i intro the new ones into doing stuff they havent done.. good luck

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When your making our grab her hand and put it on your ****, if she likes it ask her to go down and she probably will. Like Daddy says.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lead her...when the time's right, guide her head down and tell her to take a closer look. She should know what that means..:)

toddlips

Banned
Reaction score
How about just asking? Never hurts. But you have to pick the right time. Make sure she is nice and hot before you ask for the BJ, otherwise you risk blowing it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I should be charging for this but what the hell......you can paypal me later.

This is pretty easy. And it kills two birds with one stone.

First you start to finger her. And I'm not talking about the lay next to her and stick one finger in kind of thing, although you might want to start with that to get her primed. It also helps if you just finished fingering AND going down on her.

Once she is nice and hot she will be laying there, and you will need to get on your knees.

Assuming she is nice and wet you want to get at least two fingers in and lift UP like you are trying to lift her off the bed by her *****. I'm dead serious. This will stimulate her g-spot and if you do it right she will be climbing the walls.

Remember how I said you need to be on your knees? This is for two reasons, and this is where it gets good.

First reason is that you need leverage to really put pressure on the G.

The second and arguably most important reason is that you are going to put your d!ck in her face, in a subtle way, of course.

Basically, you just put her in the position where it's almost "natural" that she gives you head. You want to be kneeling with your wang close to her face because that allows you leverage to get her off.

Don't go slapping her in the cheek with it, but if your soldier is standing at attention when you get up on your knees to make her cvm really hard, she's gonna look up and see that you are excited and she will almost always start sucking away in short order.

That will be $99.95 please.