Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most disturbing thing you've ever seen/read on SS?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
What is the most disturbing thing you've seen/read on SS?

TheLoners threads

Anything by Philippe Sh1tling/JackRobin

Naughty Ninja's POF spam.

BigNeils stripper relationships.

"Whackers" Chatroom "cvmfidential" sexting spank fest to Bellesing94 A.K.A "Bro-sing94"

BackBreakers good advice but riddled with rambling thoughts and misspellings.

Burroughs

Zarky

SamtheHobbit.

And who would you vote most likely to be talking completely out of their azz if not listed above?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I remember a thread while back about some dude sitting in a car with some women, and he started to jerk off while she was watching him.

lmao

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any thread who doesn't (or refuses to) let go of a oneitis even after 2 pages of marvelous responses!

I agree with backbreaker's misspellings and loops, but he does mean good. Igetit! means good, but he uses a lot of triple spaces, but I like his messages a lot.

PUA's telling lies (Looks don't matter), only in a fantasy world.

Blue pill thinking.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What good can come of this thread? Is this so serious that it needs to be discussed? (Water under the bridge...).

If this thread can be viewed as useless in principle, does it not fall under a slimiar stupidity it seeks to make fun of?

I'm just wondering... Sry if my own post isn't needed.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
ConcernedLauries THREAD

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
I remember a thread while back about some dude sitting in a car with some women, and he started to jerk off while she was watching him.

lmao
Ahaha I read that one too after an other user linked it...the funny thing was that the Op was bragging about being rejected for sex but being able to "lead her to the car and talk dirty to him while he was wanking" :crackup:

Can you imagine a man wanking in a car on a parking lot with a girl sitting close to him trying to create space and repeating scared what he was saying:

Op :mad: : tell me how dirty I am, tell him how hot it is to see me wanking!!!

girl :nervous: : yeah yeah you're so hot, im wet too see you wank..

op :mad: : you like it like that b1tch, aint you...

girl :nervous: : oh yeah I like it like that

op :mad: : you want me to go faster right, right?

girl :nervous: : yeah yeah please go faster...

Kevin Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gents, i need your help. Please read my thread called "EMERGENCY ADVICE before I start the No Contact challenge". I could really use everyone's opinion.

thanks.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
1) The most disturbing thing was the not only bad advice I got last summer when I broke NC, but the "life dominating" statements suggesting I had officially lost my dj status for life as a result. 9 months later she and I are still together, even after 6 months of essentially LDR. My best move was portrayed as my worst.

2) The double standard between dating a stripper, which people insist can't be real, and being dumped by one, which people insist was entirely real. Was I still "dumped" even though we were never "dating"?

3) The notion that on one hand the stripper is a lying, conniving, no good slut who is not even that hot, but that on the other hand she's way out of my leaque. Both can't be true, and thus serve to expose the sour grape agenda of my detractors.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Ahaha I read that one too after an other user linked it...the funny thing was that the Op was bragging about being rejected for sex but being able to "lead her to the car and talk dirty to him while he was wanking" :crackup:

Can you imagine a man wanking in a car on a parking lot with a girl sitting close to him trying to create space and repeating scared what he was saying:

Op :mad: : tell me how dirty I am, tell him how hot it is to see me wanking!!!

girl :nervous: : yeah yeah you're so hot, im wet too see you wank..

op :mad: : you like it like that b1tch, aint you...

girl :nervous: : oh yeah I like it like that

op :mad: : you want me to go faster right, right?

girl :nervous: : yeah yeah please go faster...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Please send me a link - this sounds hilarious!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Please send me a link - this sounds hilarious!

Telling lies makes baby Jesus cry Filth. You know damn well you posted that true life event under your alt. :up:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Telling lies makes baby Jesus cry Filth. You know damn well you posted that true life event under your alt. :up:
I was tellin it for YOU - Seeing as you were too worried to lose some of your lovely green squares on a w/r (wank report)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
What is the most disturbing thing you've seen/read on SS?

TheLoners threads

Anything by Philippe Sh1tling/JackRobin

Naughty Ninja's POF spam.

BigNeils stripper relationships.

"Whackers" Chatroom "cvmfidential" sexting spank fest to Bellesing94 A.K.A "Bro-sing94"

BackBreakers good advice but riddled with rambling thoughts and misspellings.

Burroughs

Zarky

SamtheHobbit.

And who would you vote most likely to be talking completely out of their azz if not listed above?
Anything written in BOLD.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:

lmao
DUDE!!!! I WAS TRYING SO HARD TO REMEMBER WHO THAT WAS!!!!!!

Does anyone know? I want to find that post. I've tried mutliple times entering search terms to try to dig it up, to no avail.

I remember everyone here was telling him it was creepy that he did that. Then he got offended and defensive saying "Well the goal of a date is to bust a nut, so I busted two VERY NICE nuts jerking off while she was there, she was looking me in the eyes it was like a fwcked her soul." Then he was complaining about how the girl texted him the next day calling him creepy

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Here is that INFAMOUS THREAD BY RESCUEMISSION

How time flies... Its been almost 3 years

MUST SHARE example of a BYTCH who has been ruined by PVSSIFIED MEN
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=175661
Loool I remember this thread. I still dont get why everyone was calling it creepy though. With all the shaming and borderline rape claims it seemed more like he was arguing with a bunch of females than DJ forum users.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Rescuemission is the very definition of the modern day faggot male...so eager to bust a nut he'll sacrifice any and all dignity to make it happen...

99.9% of men are like this in high school, college.....the whole idea of having *standards* in relation to female behavior so long as you get to spurt...in her vicinity apparently :):):).... has gone out the window

men have become slaves to puzzy in all aspects of their pathetic, worthless lives....and yet they never see this as the cause of their worthlessness